An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
"Well, yes, for some things. Can't very well drink if you're still a child, now can you? Oh well. We can figure that out in time." Astien went back to his writings and began humming a lullaby to himself.

Astien continued working on his notes and papers as the hours passed and the moon climbed high into the sky. The candle grew shorter and shorter, until it was out completely, and Astien found himself casting light by summoning a ball of fire in his hand. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, but continued working regardless.
I'm just here for a laugh
Cormac drifted off, snoring lightly as he slept.
It was only after accidentally knocking over the inkwell that Astien decided it was time to sleep. He stumbled to his bunk, and fell into bed. He began slowly rubbing his belly to lull himself to sleep, and it wasn't log until he was.

(Gotta go, time for sleep. I'll be back on before work tomorrow. I hope we can all be friends yet. <:) <3 )
(Cormac is about 18 years old, though he's small for his age so he appears younger. Felt I should state it here since he won't explicitly state his age.)

Cormac slept like a rock.
(I don't know if you read Astien's page, but he's 32. Good night! Heart)
(Quick question: is there any romance between our chars?)
(I don't think so. I'm still figuring Cormac out, but I know he's not interested in anybody currently.)
Cormac yawned as he sat up and opened his eyes. Sun light leaked in through the door.
Astien was still asleep, despite the sunlight. He looked rather messy; laying on his back, his arms and legs were splayed in all directions, his hair was all over, and his shirt had once again ridden up over his sizable gut. His belly stood straight in the air, like a small mountain, gently rising and falling with his breathing.
Cormac chuckled quietly as he carefully climbed down the ladder and slinked out the door to start a fire to began making breakfast.
When Astien finally woke up, it was for two reasons. First, his baby was kicking like mad, demanding he wake up and get out of bed. Second, he smelled food. He had some difficulty maneuvering himself, but after a few moments of silent humiliation and gratitude that no one was around to see him, he managed to lift himself out of bed. He staggered to the door, and leaned against the frame as he watched Cormac cook. As disheveled as he looked while asleep, Astien looked worse awake, though his half closed eyes and mumbling speech suggested he wasn't quite there yet. He mumbled something that sounded like he was asking what was for breakfast.
"Flat cakes," Cormax said. "Just like me mum used to make."
"Sounds good." he said, finally awake enough to be coherent. He trudged to the side of the fire and slowly sat down. He looked at Cormac, slowly analyzing him. After a moment, he finally spoke. "Gods, your hair is messy. After breakfast, I'm washing it."
Cormac chuckled. "Alright." He flipped the cake in the skillet. "Do you want eggs to go with it?"
Before Astien could say anything, his belly answered for him as it let out a loud growl. Astien blushed. "Yes please. With the chocolate sauce."
"Scrambled?" Cormac asked as he put the last cake on the plate beside him with the others.
"As long as it's edible." Astien replied. He was running his fingers through his hair, trying to work out some knots and at least look semi-presentable. He looked back at Cormac. His knots were much worse. If he was going to do his hair, he may be working at it for a while.
Cormac nodded and made his eggs first so that the chocolate sauce wouldn't get mixed in with his. Once everything was ready he served it up.
Now fully awake, Astien tore into his eggs ravenously. He had eaten all of the stew last night, save for what Cormac ate, and still looked like he had been starving for days. "Alright," he said, "There's a pond not too far from here, got a lovely waterfall and everything. I've been bathing there since I've been here. After that, we have to go to into town so I can meet my friend. He can tell us where to go to get the best. After that, it's off to the fields east of here. There are herbs and plants I need to finish cataloging, and a lot of them too. This whole thing has taken me a lot longer than it should have, and we should try to do it quickly. After this, it's North to Orotelos. There are records there that I need to copy." He paused and gave Cormac a smile. "And that's where my friend who can teach you swordplay is."
"Sounds like a plan," Cormac said between bites.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,864 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,250 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 68,031 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 947 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,136 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,039 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 5,954 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,462 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,963 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,229 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko