An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
Delas climbed to the top bunk and gently took Cormac's hands. He turned and gave a thumbs up to Marius. Astien smiled at the news and took the chocolate sauce, pouring it over his pancakes. Delas came down and started eating his own.
I'm just here for a laugh
"Good to know the salve worked," Marius said as he sat at the table and served himself a decent helping of flapjacks. "I'll drive for the day."
"I'll sit with you." Astien said through a full mouth. He swallowed his food. "I could use some air."
Marius nodded. "You can keep an eye on Cormac, right Delas? If anything seems off just call us from the window."
Delas nodded, and inhaled the rest of his pancakes. He then picked up his guitar and started playing some soothing music.
Marius dressed in warm clothes and pulled on his boots once he finished cleaning up. He stepped outside and hooked the horses up to the carriage. "I hope to reach the town before nightfall."
Astien tightened his cloak and sat on the drivers bench, looking at the map. "Let's see here... Oh, we should be there by lunch! If we leave now, of course."
"Of course," Marius said as he hoisted himself up onto the bench and too the reigns into his hands. "Let's hope we don't run into any trouble along the way either." He clicked his tongue and the horses started moving them forward. Once they reached a steady pace he held the reigns in one hand and wrapped his arm around Astien.
Astien rested his head on Marius' shoulder, and watched as the scenery flew by. The crisp clean air was very welcome, and Marius' body heat even more so. For the moment, it seemed as though nothing could go wrong today.
"So what's the plan once we get into town?"
Aston shrugged. "Stay the night, leave at morning? We don't want to be out in the middle of nowhere come nightfall, after all."

(Gtg sleepies)
"A trip to the bath house would be nice too."
Astien nodded. "Yes, it's so cold out here. A nice, warm bath sounds wonderful. Thaw us right out!"
"Sure would," Marius said.
Astien looked at the map. "Let's see... Pernbridge. They have some fine potions shops there. And herbalists, and bookshops... Lots of nice places."
"We should stock up a bit while we're in town."
"Definitely. Let's also make sure we get some time to ourselves." He blushed.
"Will do," Marius chuckled as he moved his hands down and gently squeezed Astien's butt.
Astien let out a small yelped and jumped at the contact. He blushed and giggled. "I'm sure you can't wait, but please, show some restraint. Once we get there, you can touch me all you want." Astien's blush deepened, and he giggled softly.
Marius chuckled. "Fair enough."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,996 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,426 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,103 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 964 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,209 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,064 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,027 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,486 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,048 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,340 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko