An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
Astien sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "At least it seems like we're here." He said as he gazed out the window.

The carriage stopped in front of an inn, and with both Astien and Cormac's negotiating skills, they easily convinced the innkeeper to let Delas stay. After bringing their things into their room, they all went out to get lunch. "Let's go to an all you can eat!" Delas cried.

"Let's not. Last time I was at an all you can eat, I ate so much they had to ask me to leave so the other patrons could eat too." Astien blushed.
I'm just here for a laugh
Marius thought for a moment. "How about a pub? Delas can be with us as long as he doesn't drink. They always have good food and good spirits."
"Okay!" Delas said, and he walked behind his friends as they entered the closet one Astien recommended. It was a bit trying to get them to let Delas in, but once they did, they were shown to a booth and left with their menus. "Oooh, I want that and that. No no, the shepherd's pie and the cobbler. No wait! I want…"

"Hmmm, I'll just get the chicken legs. As the mince pie, and the curry, and the cake." Astien looked to a small ad on the table and chuckled. "They're still doing this?" It was an ad for some sort of deal. Eat the spiciest, hottest item on the menu, and the bill is free. "They've been doing this for years now."
"I'm thinking a rack of ribs and some dwarven ale," Marius said. "What about you, Kid?" Cormac shrugged. "You have to eat something. You have to keep your strength up."
"Yes, please eat something Cormac. I must admit, I'm worried about you. Get whatever you want, I'm paying."
"I guess I'll get a turkey platter with some garlic mushrooms and that drink Marius wants."
Marius chuckled. "You're going to love it."
Astien grinned. "Marius, you once told me you like hot foods. Why don't you try the demon's rib rack? Our bill will be free."

Delas nodded. "Do it do it do it do it!"
Marius grinned with confidence. "Very well. I'll take their challenge. Can't pass up the opportunity for free food."
"Wait I was joking." Astien said.
"Who cares! Whoooo!" Delas cheered.
"One of my students went into shock once after eating it. And he had trouble breathing."
"Don't listen to him, it'll be fun! And the food'll be free!""
Cormac chuckled.
"Then I guess you'll have to give me some mouth to mouth," Marius teased.
Astien blushed a the waiter came to get their orders. "Hello folks." He said, ignoring Delas.
"I want this and that!" Delas said, pointing at his menu. Sighing, the waiter reluctantly took down his order.
"I'll have the chicken, the mince pie, the curry, and the chocolate cake, and please bring us a bottle of chocolate sauce and hot sauce."
"I'll have your turkey platter, garlic mushrooms, and your dwarven ale," Cormac said.
"I'll be taking the demon's rack challenge," Marius said proudly. "And I'll have some dwarven ale with that."
"Sir, I'm obliged to tell you that this establishment holds no liability-"

"Yeah yeah, he know, he knows, just bring him the thing!" Delas chirped, practically bouncing in his seat. The waiter sighed and turned to Astien.
"And what will you be drinking today, sir?"

Dumbfounded by the question, having assumed that the waiter could see, Astien was silent. Sitting toward the outside of the booth, he swung his legs out so the waiter could have a better view, and he gear urges to his largeness. The waiter, unfortunately, seemed a bit slow.
"I take it that's a yes…?"

Astien pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm pregnant." He said.

"So that's a maybe…?"
"Just get him some fruit juice or something," Marius said. "Or water."
Cormac rolled his eyes.
The waiter walked back to the kitchen to put in their orders, and Astien sighed. "I worry about people sometimes." He winced, and put a hand on his belly. "Ah, pardon me a moment. I need to use the men's room." He hefted himself from his seat and walked back to the restroom, one hand on his lower back.

"Marius, do ya really think Astien's gonna have to give you mouth to mouth?" Delas asked, excited.
"Here's hoping," Marius chuckled as he watched Astien walk away.
"Do you think Astien was serious about his student choking or whatever? Or do you think he was just being a worrisome willy?" He turned to Cormac. "Hey Cormac, maybe you should try it too! Since you're a drake, and you can breath fire and you have fire magic and stuff, it'll be just like regular eating for you, you wouldn't feel any of the hotness!"
"I don't care much for spicy foods," Cormac said. "Plush heat and spice are completely different things."
"No, spice has fire in it. That's why it's hot. If those ribs are spicy, it's cuz they have all those spices and stuff, which are made of fire. It only makes sense. Like cats and toast."
"What are you talking about?" Cormac asked flatly.
"Don't bother," Marius said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,129 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,595 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 70,448 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 969 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,255 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,675 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,063 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,496 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,135 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,366 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko