An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
Astien shoved Marius' shoulder. "What's wrong with you? Is that something to say to children?"

Delas laughed. "That was pretty funny, actually. Way to go, Marius!"
I'm just here for a laugh
"They're teenagers, Astien," Marius said simply. "Are you saying you don't want to tell people we're together?"
"They're not just teenagers, they're my students! It's completely unprofessional for them to see their instructor like that!"

"If you were on school grounds." Delas said.
"Delas, not now! I'm still planning my revenge on you!"
"He has a point," Cormac said. "You're not at school so they just so happened to come across you and your boyfriend making out in front of a potion shop."
Marius chuckled. "Let's get back to the inn. I feel like a nice, long nap after that feast."
"Mmm, that sounds nice about now." Astien nodded.

"What? No! I thought we were all gonna go dancing!" Delas protested.
"Later Delas. There's still time in the day. Time enough for a nap, and a night out dancing."
Marius chuckled. "The day is still young."
Delas reluctantly followed them back to the inn. Once there, he flopped onto his bed and moaned into his pillow. "Blargh. I hate everything."

Astien kicked off his boots and shrugged off his shirt and cloak. He laid on the bed and placed a hand on his belly. "Aiden's feeling sleepy today. That, or he's sorry for shocking me earlier."
Marius nodded and began messaging Astien's feet. "You did have a huge lunch."
"Usually the thought of food just gets him excited. Maybe he's tired from shocking me. Yes, that's probably it. I think. Maybe."
"Just relax for now. Worrying isn't going to help either of you."
Astien hummed and reached over onto the bed stand and grabbed the tin of cream, he cracked it open and began rubbing it onto his belly. "Delas had hoped to find something in the shop that would make him a full elf. Poor boy, he must be really sad with himself."
"It must be rough to be a raceless," Marius said as he messaged Astien's feet. "I wish we could help him more."

Cormac flopped down onto his bed.
"I suppose all we can really do is keep giving him a place with our group. At least he wouldn't be on the streets and hungry." Astien smiled as he rubbed the lotion on his skin, feeling Aiden move. "Aiden's up. I hope he doesn't plan on shocking me again."

As Cormac flopped onto his bed, he heard a strange crunching noise. Someone had left an envelope beneath his pillow.
"We'll give him a home as long as he wants to be a part of it." Marius finished messaging Astien's feet. He stood up and kissed Astien's lips. "How about that nap?"

Cormac blinked and picked up the envelope. He sat up and opened it.
Astien chuckled. "He's moving so he can disturb my nap. Aiden, you are going to be a troublemaker, aren't you?"

Inside the envelope was two letters. The first one read:

Cormac
Despite your constant rudeness, I decided that it was for the best you be given this letter. I wanted to find a more appropriate moment to give it to you, but no such moment presented itself, and I couldn't hang onto it forever. I'm a busy man, you know.

P.s. You still need to work on your manners. Please do so.
Marius chuckled. "Then we'll just cuddle," Marius said as he climbed into bed and pulled Astien into his arms.

Cormac put the first letter aside and began reading the second one.
Astien eventually managed to fall asleep, despite Aiden's movement. Thankfully, Aiden feel like kicking at the moment.

My dear son Cormac,
I hope this letter reaches you. That strange man seemed rather shifty to me. Regardless, I need to tell you that I'm so sorry for letting my eagerness be my undoing. I was so excited to meet you, I ignored my father's advice. If I had listened, you would have had the upbringing you deserved, that I had dreamed of for you. Instead, you had to grow up without me, just you and your poor mother alone. I'm sorry Cormac. I never wanted that for you. I wish I could go back and tell myself to listen to my father. I wish I could have met you in person, but I'm relegated from just watching you from up here. Watching, watching, and wishing I could guide you like a father should. But even though you've had to find your own way without any guidance, you've become a fine, admirable young man, the kind any parent would be proud of. I'm so proud of you Cormac. I only wish I could have been there for you. You and your mother. So many of the bad things that have happened to you could have been avoided if I'd only been there. I hope you can forgive me some day. And while I can't wait to finally meet you, I'll wait as long as I have to so you don't wind up here before your time.

I love you and I'm so proud of you Cormac. Please forgive me.
With all my heart, your father, Dengen
Marius dozed off with Astien in his arms.

Cormac couldn't wipe the tears from his eyes fast enough and he broke down sobbing.
"What is it? What's wrong, Cormac?" Delas asked, and he took the letter. "Huh. I guess that's a good reason to cry." He put the letter on the table and sat next to Cormac, hugging him. "Everything's okay."
Cormac cried for a long while before falling asleep. He curled up in the blanket. Occasionally a sniffle could be heard from him.
"You kids ready to go dancing?" Marius asked as he stepped into the room. "Is Cormac sick? Why is he in bed?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,997 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,427 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,112 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 964 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,210 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,068 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,027 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,486 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,050 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,340 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko