An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
Astien leaned in and whispered in Marius' ear, "We can do whatever you want."
I'm just here for a laugh
"I hope you thought to bring condoms and lube," Marius chuckled.
Astien blushed. "I remembered the lube. But not the… I'm already pregnant, what could happen?"
Marius chuckled. "Good point." He kissed Astien's neck and worked his way down his body before stopping at his belly button.
"What? What's wrong?" Astien asked, worried and frightened.
"It's nothing," Marius said. "Just giving Aiden some attention." He placed another kiss on his belly before moving back up to Astien's lips.
Astien felt relief wash over him, and laughed at the tickling of Marius' kiss on his bell. He caressed the man's face gently as he closed his eyes and let his mind wander off, leaving him thinking of nothing complicated, nothing serious, just the moment he was in right now.
"Let's not rush back into things," Marius said quietly. "Let's just snuggle for the night."
"Sounds perfect." Astien sighed. His growing erection would die eventually, all that mattered now was that Marius wanted to snuggle.
Marius settled beside Astien and took him into his arms. "I forgive you," he said quietly.
Astien smiled. "You don't know how happy that mkes me."
Marius kissed Astien's head while he closed his eyes. The long day of work was catching up with him.
In Marius' warm arms, Astien quickly fell asleep, and for the first time in days, his sleep was pleasant.
The same was with Marius. He smiled when he woke up the following morning w with Astien still in his arms. He gently kissed his head and stroked his hair.
Astien stirred lightly at the touch, but didn't awake.
Marius stayed in bed and held Astien in his arms.
Eventually, Astien woke up, smiling at the sight of Marius. "And here I was terrified it was just a dream."
"Far from it," Marius said. He lightly kissed Astien's lips. "Sleep well?"
"The best." Astien said. He buried his face in the lathers man's chest hair. "Mmmmm…"
Marius smiled and placed a hand on Astien's belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,997 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,427 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,112 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 964 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,210 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,068 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,027 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,486 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,050 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,340 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko