An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
"Aw come on! I can keep a secret. Has he still got hat little beauty mark on his right ass cheek?"
I'm just here for a laugh
"Not that I noticed," Marius muttered.
"Oh? It's gone? What a shame, it made his ass look cute."
"His butt is cute without it," Marius stated. "Astien has a really nice butt."

(Of to bed~ Night~)
"Agreed! Astien does indeed have a really nice butt. I'd love to eat out of it."
Marius shook his head and looked at the instructions again.
Astien yawned as he walked through the door. He made his way into the kitchen for a glass of water. "Cormac, Delas. Hello. I see you're both in your pajamas still."
"I just got up," Cormac said. "You're home earlier than we expected."
"Yes, well… tempers flared, and there may be a few broken chairs in the board room now." He sighed. "I'm going to sleep. I'm so tired right now."
Cormac nodded. "Rest well."
Astien slowly made his way up the stairs, and when he passed by the nursery, he saw the two men inside. "I'Karis? What are you doing here?"

"Helping your lovely fiancé here set up an item which is so needlessly complicated I want to scream."

Astien pouted. "Marius, you told him? I wanted to tell him."
"Oh, sorry Babe." Marius got up and kissed Astien's cheek. "It sort of came up. How was the hearing?"
"I suppose it went fine, until tempers started flarig an a chair or two was thrown."
"Everything is fine though, right?" Marius squeezed Astien's hand.
"Honestly? I haven't the foggiest idea. These people are so thick-headed and rooted in their perceptions. I don't know if we're getting through to them at all."
Marius kissed Astien's head. "Everything will be fine," he assured him.
Astien yawned. "I hope so. I'm going to go sleep. Aiden's really draining me today." He gave Marius a kiss on his cheek and shuffled off to the bedroom, one hand bracing his back an yawning.
Marius sighed and went back to trying to assemble the changing table.
"He's not looking so great. Might I recommend giving him a nice blowjob? Something to calm the nerves."
"I'll let him rest for now," Marius said. "He needs it."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,997 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,427 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,112 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 964 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,210 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,068 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,027 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,486 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,050 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,340 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko