Hard Days (Closed)
"You're doing great. Take a few deep breaths and do it again."
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
The woman did as the midwife had said, laying her head down upon the pillow of the hospital bed as she caught her breaths and rested for a while.
"You're doing very well," she encourages, gently rubbing her thigh.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
The woman managed to smile slightly at the midwife while she began to breathe deeply. She raised her head from the pillow that it was once laying upon, beginning to groan once again while she pushed.
"Good, you're bringing baby down."
The woman groaned abit louder, gripping upon the handles of the hospital bed while pushing.
"The head's right here, baby will crown with a couple more pushes."
The woman continued to push, groaning and panting louder while she struggled not to close her legs when the burning and pressure became too great. After a long day of school Kade finally gathered up his school supplies and placed them in his bookbag before walking home.
"One more and baby will crown," she encouraged, a hand placed gently on each thigh to help keep her legs open.
The woman nodded and held in a breath, letting it out shakily while she continued to push and keep herself focused on birthing her child.
"Okay lots of burning now, breathe through it," she encourages, holding a warm compress below her opening.
The woman did as the midwife had told her to, breathing in and out with pant like breaths. She kept her legs open while feeling the head of the baby stretch her opening.
"Little pushes now, so you can stretch nice and easy."
The woman nodded, pushing slightly to avoid tearing. She groaned while feeling the head of the baby stretch her.
"Just like that, heads halfway out," she encourages.
The woman continued to push, feeling more of the head of the baby continue to stretch her wide.
"One more. You're doing so well."
The woman continued to push with effort, grunting and groaning while she felt the head of the baby slip from her aching opening.
"Good job, head's out," she encourages, clearing the baby's nose and mouth.
The woman sighed with relief as the head finally popped out. She panted with much effort, relaxing her body as the baby's nose and mouth were cleaned by the midwife.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,036 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,275 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8