Hard Days (Closed)
"You've done so well, just waiting on baby to turn."
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
The woman nodded, waiting for the body of the baby inside of her to turn as the midwife had told her.
"Try a small push for me."

(When does he come in?)
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
The woman raised her head back up, trying out a slight but still noticable push for the midwife. Meanwhile .. Kade was relaxing at home, drawing a picture about what was on his mind at the moment. A rose. He was skilled at drawing but mostly kept to himself about it. (Sorry. He can come in now.)
(No, no problem, just wanted to be sure I didn't mess up. I'm loving it.)

"Baby's turning now, give me a strong push."
When the woman felt her baby turn she began to groan, pushing as hard and as long as she possibly could. Kade hummed softly to himself, retrieving his cellphone from one of his pockets and dialing in a number before placing it up to his ear to answer the call. It was about spending a night with his boyfriend.
"Good, just a few more like that," she encourages the tiring woman.
The woman began to breathe deeply, pushing as the midwife encouraged her to do. She managed to smile slightly through her weariness. Kade spent the night at his high school crushes house, spending it kissing and making sweet passionate love with him for a few hours.
"There's a shoulder. You're almost done."
The woman was relieved as the first shoulder had loosened from her. She continued to push, feeling the remainder of the baby's body slip from her slowly.
"Nice and hard, baby's almost here," she encourages.
The woman continued to push, groaning and grunting as she did as she was continually praised to do. Eventually Kade fell asleep in his crushes arms, yawning while nuzzling his bare muscular chest. His crush smiled and held him close, stroking his hair for a while.
"There's the second shoulder. One more big push."
The woman took a deep breath, using all of her remaining strength to push forth her newborn with a final groan. Kade slumbered for a few hours, waking up to a note that his crush had left him. It said that he was tending to errands for his father and he would be back soon.
"It's a boy!!" She smiles, drying the baby a bit as it begins to cry.
The woman smiled, eager to hold her new newborn son. Kade arose from the bed, making his way into the kitchen and fixing himself a breakfast of cereal.
She places the baby on her stomach, and covers him with a warm blanket. "He's perfect," she smiles, clamping the cord.
The woman smiled down at her son, speaking to the midwife after a few moments. "Thank you for helping me." Kade ate for a few minutes, filling his empty stomach with what was needed from the cereal.
"Of course," she smiles, cutting the cord, and leaving a nurse to clean her up. "I'll come check on you later."
The woman nodded and smiled at the midwife. "Okay." Kade searched for his clothing, redressing in the clothes he was dressed in the night before before walking back to his own house.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,230 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,206 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8