Hard Days (Closed)
Amanda heads to the breakroom for a quick snack. Hopefully, she still has some yogurt in the fridge.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
The woman that recently gave birth had spent some time with her son. Kade made his way to his home, opening the door to it with his key and making his way to his room to think about a few things for a while.
Amanda eats, thinking back on the night's events.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kade listened to music for a while on his phone, eventually finding that he was sleepy again and fell asleep. Eventually he awoke with a strange nausea, running to the bathroom and throwing up in the toilet.
Amanda heads back to the front desk, looking through the appointments for the day, and making sure no new patients were admitted last night.
Kade stayed in the bathroom, feeling the meal that he ate earlier come back up to haunt him. He tried to stand but the nausea was too great to bear.
Amanda goes and checks on a woman in early labor.
Kade arose to his feet wobbly while leaning against the restroom wall, groaning with discomfort while he rubbed at his now empty stomach with much worry.
(Do I keep busy or what?)
(Kade is going to secretly go to where you are at so he can have a checkup.)
(K.)

Amanda returns to the front, jotting notes in the patient's chart.
After a few days of nonstop nausea and pain in his stomach Kade decided to visit the hospital. He was fearful that the doctor would do an exam.
Amanda arrived at work, and made her morning rounds.
Kade made an appointment and entered the hospital, sitting in the waiting room until he was called back.
Amanda sees a new patient, and decides to take him since all the other nurses are busy. "Kade?" She called.
When his name was called Kade turned his head and looked at the nurse silently, arising to his feet and walking back to where she told him to be.
"Go ahead and step up on the scale here," she smiles warmly.
Kade did what he was told to do, walking to and stepping up upon the scale to be weighed.
Amanda noted it in his chart. "Come on in here," she says, opening the door to an exam room.
Kade entered the room that the nurse was in, sitting down upon the hospital bed while noticing that the nurse was reading his chart.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,015 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8