Illegitimate Heir (closed)
"It's fine, really," Lucas assured her. "I can't just let you do everything for me."
"I'm not, I'm only helping a little." she said as she took out some bread from a sack and taking out cheese, she looked around and clucked her tongue before waving her hand to produce a knife, "So...whether you'd like it or not, I'm going to help." she said as she cut the bread and cheese.

"Fair enough," Lucas said as he cut slices of apples and pears.
They worked in silence before Silette stopped, she looked out the caravan, she whistled and waved her hands. "Come here Cosette!" she called out, a hawk landed on her shoulder with a scroll in its beak. "Lucas, meet my father's pet, Cosette, it was meant to be Euphrasie which mean lark but I decided against it." she explained petting the hawk.

"She's lovely."
She took the scroll from the bird's beak and opened it, she paled and crumpled the paper away. "Cosette, go home." without a second wasted the bird flew away. Her hands were shaking as she went back to cutting the bread and cheese, a cold sweat broke out not too long ago and she was muttering something.
"Are you feeling well?" Lucas asked. "Did something happen?"
"N-no, everything is quite fine." she said hurriedly before she went back to preparing breakfast.

Lucas slowly nodded, feeling it would be best for him not to push her for further explanation. He cut up some more fruit and put the slices in a bowl.
She placed the sandwiches on a plate and took out a bottle of wine alongside a jug of milk, she looked around as if she were searching for something before she saw a trunk, she stood up, approached it and took out an elegant looking gown, silk ribbons and shoes, all of which looked fit for royalty, she laid them out on the floor before she went back to Lucas, "Eat what you can, I will put them away once you are done. I have to rearrange some of the travel plans and I will drop you off at the nearest town should you want it."

"I...I'm fine with any changes. I doubt they'll be able to find me if we keep moving. You're not going to eat? You didn't eat last night either."
"N-no, I do not feel hungry." she mumbled, "I have to change my clothes into something presentable, my father....wishes to see me...he has learned of my helping a 'boy'." she muttered to herself, she looked at Lucas and sighed, "Do you think you could look away? I don't think you should see this." she said as she took off her drab, road-dusted clothes.

Lucas nodded and turned away as he kept his eyes glued to his food. "News sure does travel fast...Doesn't it?"
"My father knows too much of such news, but he knows nothing about the other kingdom's mage carrying the child of the prince, just the fact that I saved someone." she said as she changed into her silk garbs, her shoulders exposed, she cringed seeing the burn scars, before deciding to add a shawl to it, doing her hair up into a French braid and slipping on the shoes, she then added some flowers to her dress and hair alongside some jewellery. "Alright, you can look now." she said, her voice was shaky, nervous on what she will look.

"You look lovely," Lucas said in awe as he felt the tips of his ears turn pink.
She smiled, "Thank you." she turned to the horse before nodding, "Cassim, go home." she instructed, the horse followed and soon began trotting, pulling the caravan along. "I believe I must brief you about my father's customs..." she said hesitantly, avoiding his gaze.
"Very well then. What is it that I need to know?" Lucas asked.
"My father will often ask you personal questions to know your background, keep a straight face, and do not be nervous, Meals will be served as the following, at dawn, noon and early evening, we are never to be late. After meals, we go to the parlour to discuss things such as family, magic, news and the latest of issues that my father has received, most of which are wars. My father will be surprised upon my bringing a man to his home so it's best to get rid of the impression while we can, he also expects all guests to be at their best behaviour like his family, that's all I can remember but it is quite a handful to be able to do all those...oh yes, you are not to enter the red room, silver room, black room and gold room, they are private rooms that are not to be opened." she said as she ticked off the things that was needed to be told to Lucas, her eyes still refusing to meet with his.

Lucas nodded. "Should I answer his questions truthfully? I'm capable of lying if that is what you need me to do."
"I'd rather if you would lie." she said, she paused when the caravan stopped and looked outside, a mansion was there, she sighed, "We are home..." she said as she handed Lucas a wet handkerchief, "Clean yourself quickly, I will wait for you." she said as she began fixing Lucas' hair best she could.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,237 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,428 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8