Illegitimate Heir (closed)
"You can get another one," Lucas stated and he picked his daughter up. "And you, don't you run off like that."
"Sorry Papa, but he ran off." She motioned to the boy.
Friedrich cocked hia head as if.confused of what they were saying.
Lucas sighed and kissed his daughter's head before putting her down. Calantha walked back to Friedrich. "He looks a lot like you, Papa," she giggled. "I'm Calantha. Papa calls me Callie."
Friedrich wrote on the ground, My name is Friedrich. Calla smiled, you have a nice name." she said as she pried away his fingers. Friedrich stood up and looked about warily before bowing and disappearing.
"Are you going to leave too, Miss?" Calantha asked Calla. "Papa needs a wife. That's what the ladies in town say."
"Calantha," Lucas sighed. "Don't say such things."
Calla sighed and checked the sky, "The cab has left by now so I think I'll have to stop at an inn." she said as she played with her skirt, "And besides, night time is a time I will devote to talking to her." she said as she picked her luggage up, humming the lovers' song again.
"Who is 'her'?" Lucas asked.
She stopped walking and looked around as if in fear of being heard, "The Seelet girl from five years ago...she said I will find happiness here then she will go to heaven." she whispered before running away.
"Wha...Wait!" Lucas ran after her.
"Papa?!"
Calla stopped in front of an inn and checked in, praying that she was not found. She sat down and began muttering repeatedly an ancient spell as a soft glow appeared from a ring that was on Calla's slim finger.
Lucas' chest heaved once he reached the town. Calantha clung to him once she caught up. "Papa, don't run off."
Lucas slowly nodded and wiped away a tear. "Sorry, Callie. I'm sorry." He kissed her head. "Let's get back home."
A spirit left the ring and smiled, she bowed and kissed Calla's forehead, "Hello again miss Lily." she said as she sat beside her. Calla shrugged, "So, I would like you to go to a man named Lucas, befriend him and in time learn to love him." she said as Calla lied on the bed, "Then look for a son, a boy with my face." Calla nodded, "Got that." The lady smiled and bowed a last time before disappearing.
Lucas carried his daughter back to the cottage and finished making them breakfast.
"Papa, you need a wife," Calantha stated.
"Why? I already have a lovely lady in my life."
The little girl puffed out her cheeks. "I want a mommy. Everybody else has one. I want one too."
"Yeah, I'll do that when I feel like it." she said as she threw out the ring on her finger, she closed her eyes and began muttering a poem as she lulled herself to sleep.
Lucas cleaned up after their meal and started on the usual routine that consisted of Calantha's lessons, working in the garden, and cleaning.
Calla woke at midday and muttered something before she began her stroll outside, her papers in her hand along with her pens all in her pocket, ear, mouth and hand as if she was to write many things that day.
Lucas sat out in the garden with Calantha. She spent her time trying to feed some of the baby rabbits that milled about.
Calla stopped at a fountain and sat down as she wrote something, she gnashed her teeth before throwing away the scrap, she sighed. "That Lucas fellow who could he be....he must be miles away from this place and me." she said as she stood back up and continued writing as she walked past Calantha and Lucas.
"Calla!" Calantha called happily. "What are you doing here?"
"Writing inspiration." she replied as she walked over to Calantha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,526 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,192 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,883 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,350 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,193 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,343 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,342 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,112 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,276 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8