the pregnant cleaner (close with Namiryuu)
john, 18, a blonde boy with blue eyes was heavily pregnant. he was eight and half months pregnant with triples. he was working at cleaning houses and he get invantition to clean the house of his neighbour, a beautiful gay dude. he dwinlled up the staires, his belly was so heavy and huge that he gasped with each step. he wear a housewife suit black and white which make his belly look bigger. finaly he get to the door, heavily breathing, and knocked. the door opened.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(i hope its okay for me to join)

His name is Ryan, a fresh graduate from elite university and a model, he have a grey eyes with black hair. one day he just finish showering when suddenly there is someone knocking the door of his house, "yes, wait a minute." he opened the door and he saw a heavily pregnant man standing in front of him, "uh, is there anything i can help?"
(its ok^^)
"hi. my name is john. im your neighbor. you call me yesterday about you need someone to clean the house? well here i am" i smile and show you a broom and a basket.
Ryan look at John from head to toe, not believing what he said, the man look like he is ready to pop anytime. "Oh well, come in then."he opened the door wider to let John in. "My name is Ryan by the way. We are neighbour but we never met with each other before."
(08-31-2014, 06:39 AM)Namiryuu Wrote: Ryan look at John from head to toe, not believing what he said, the man look like he is ready to pop anytime. "Oh well, come in then."he opened the door wider to let John in. "My name is Ryan by the way. We are neighbour but we never met with each other before."

"yeah well its my pleasure to meet you Ryan" john said and enter. he put his stuff aside. "wow. you have a big appartment" said john. he moan suddenly and rubb his belly. "sorry, the babies kicks". his uniform outfit strech when he hod his back in agony, makr his belly look bigger. "and my back is killing me. its hard to carry tripplets tho".
"well, how about you sit down first?" Ryan bring John to the living room "Its okay not to rush, it just one room that you need to clean after all."
i sit on the couch, moan. "ooff thank you" my heavily belly is kicking wildly. "you wanna touch? its ok" i grab his hand and put it on my belly, smiling.
Ryan shuffled uncomfortably when John suddenly put his hand on his belly, trying to hide his erection between his leg. Well not his complete fault that he got someone that so sexy and pregnant to clean his house.

john smiled as he saw his erection. "mmm it seems is too hot here" he put up his shirt and expose his big belly. the babies moving can be seen by the strech skin. his bellybutton was pop out and it was very sensitive. he pull his hand down to his hill between his legs. "mmm oh" he moan, seductivly. then he get up like nothing happen. "so, which room should i clean?" i smiled.
Ryan growl and pull John back to the sofa. He grinned naughtily and straddle john under him "as if i let you go after you tease me like that." and then Ryan kisses him, insert his tongue to John's mouth and play with his tongue, his hand rub John belly and play with his belly button.
(09-01-2014, 11:18 AM)Namiryuu Wrote: Ryan growl and pull John back to the sofa. He grinned naughtily and straddle john under him "as if i let you go after you tease me like that." and then Ryan kisses him, insert his tongue to John's mouth and play with his tongue, his hand rub John belly and play with his belly button.

John moan when Ryan kissed him. his hand rubbing his belly was so warm. when he touched his sensitive bellybutton he close his eyes and grinned with pleasure. the babies were kicking wildly inside him. he move his hands around Ryan neck and pull him closer. then he start to unbuttoned his pants.
Ryan start to kiss John's neck and give him bites here and there. He smirked wickedly when he felt the babies inside John kicking wildly, "I think your babies really enjoyed it hm??" he whispered softly on John's ear before licked it and teasingly bites it. He pulled away from John and stand up in front of him "Lets move it to my room, it will be more comfortable for you there."
john stand up, hold Ryan hand and let himself be taken by this hundsome guy to his bedroom. when they arrive, john kisses Ryan lips hungrily and took try to took off his tight uniform but his big belly make it hard. "can you help me?" he asked Ryan.
At first Ryan just sat on the bed when John ask him to took off his uniform "hmm, should i? but you look sexy in this too tight uniform" he trailed his finger on the skin that not covered with his uniform.
"mmm you are kinky" john moan when Ryan touch him. "you make me crazy with that hands of yours" he grinned. he start to sit on him and kiss him, rubb his belly with his abs. "you still wanna me with clothes?" he smiled sedutivly.
"Maybe not anymore." Ryan start to take John clothes off but still so slowly. "Hmm, just think how crazy you will be when my hand warped around your cock." he whispered seductively and licked John's neck "and how it feel when my finger is inside that pregnant ass of yours"
"aaahhh you are so good" john moan loudly as Ryan took his clothes and kissed him. he was so arose by him that he afarid he will come only by his teasing. after he get naked he lay on the bed, his belly so big that he couldnt see him over it. "do me what you like Ryan! get wild with me!" he moan.
Ryan smirked when he saw John's cock already dripped precum, he took it to his hand and fondling it "look at you john, so hungry, so wet" he licked his cock and slip one finger inside his ass and he groaned when he felt his ass suck his finger tightly "and so tight" he slipped another finger and start scissoring him when blowjobbing him as well.
john moan wildly as ryan stroke him like that and fingering him. "ahhh offf mmmmnhh!!! "he cant speak only moaning and groaning. he was so horny that he thinl he gonna blow any minute now. "im gonna cum!" he shouted to john over his mountain belly.
Ryan smile wider when he saw John really enjoy his doing writhing with pleasure, looking at him just make Ryan's pants feel so tight "cum then baby, dont worry it wont be your last, i will make you cum again and again"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,897 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,347 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,763 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,175 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,323 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,513 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,396 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,521 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls