Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
Lilnarn looked at his breeder. "well, offcourse you are". then he kissed him more passiontly, and make Ryne stand. he push him gently to the wall near the bed. then he rubb his shiny belly with desire, admire its form. he get on his knees and kiss it, even on the spacesuit, and he could feel the movement under the tight fabric.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne blushed brightly as Lilnarn touched him. His knees nearly buckled when Lilnarn kissed his belly, the intimate contact trying to break his will.
Lilnarn keep teasing him and stand. he rubbed his huge dick throw his leather clothes on Ryne's belly. make it stiff and hard. he moan softly with passion and kissed the boy more feaverly now. Lilnarn unzipped Ryne lower richrach and put a hand in. then he stroke Ryne dick gently.
Ryne moaned as his legs turned to jello from Lilnarn's touch. When Lilnarn grabbed his dick, he moaned loudly as he fell towards Lilnarn, holding him for support.
Lilnarn smilled to Ryne reaction and got on his knees. "lets see what your taste is there". he leaned forward and kissed his dick, put a finger inside his ass hole and suck his cock as he move his finger in and out. he lick with his tounge around his cock, teasing Ryne even more. "mmmm" he moan with Ryne. "so tasty".
Ryne moaned louder and louder as he squirmed in pleasure. "Noooo....it's too much." He moaned before he climaxed.
Lilnarn keep up the phase. "let me taste your delicouse juices" he moaned. he felt Ryne cumming and he taste and swallow it all. "mmm your cock is so tasty" Lilnarn yawn. his own cock was pulsing hard now. he cant take it anymore. he stand up and took off Ryne spacesuit. than, as he naked, he push the boy to the bed. "time for you to see MY cock" declair Lilnarn. and he took off his clothes. the cock was huge, like a horse cock, with huge suck of balls. it has large veins all of his lengh. "do you love it? " he let it pulse a little. "i have the biggest member of all of my kind. well, except 3, and they are unnatural". he came close to Ryne and stand above him like a god. "its time to enter you. are you ready?"
Ryne blushed brightly and gasped in surprise at the mere size of Lilnarn's cock. "I don't know! Its so big and I don't know if it'll fit." He said honestly.
"we shall see". the prince climb to the bed and spread Ryne legs apart. he was excited. "time to fuck you" he said and start to enter his member to Ryne's tight hole.
Ryne groaned as he felt the massive cock enter him. He gripped the sheets in pain. "It hurts." He panted.
Lilnarn put a hand on Ryne belly and get contact with his birth cannal. he make it open more wider with his telepathy so no harm or pain will come to the boy. he saw that Ryne face get more calm as the pain gone. then he push in further. his cock was still going in. he felt his prostate and cervix and move in untill he enter to Ryne womb. "its feel so good in you" he moan and position himself. he hold on Ryne belly sides and start to move in and out.
Ryne moaned louder as he gripped the sheets as he was being pumped into. "Ohhhhhh.....please finish" he said as he couldn't handle these new sensations.
Lilnarn feel so horny. his cock pump in and out in steady phase for 15 minutes. he enjoy fucking that boy ass.
Lilnarn moan loudly. "time for the real show to begin". he tightened his muscles and went faster now and more deeper than before. the huge belly jump like a shaky jelly and Lilnarn like that. he felt the babies kicking inside Ryne and it made him drunk with lust.
Ryne moaned as Lilnarn pumped into him. He climaxed under Lilnarn, unable to control himself from his new lovers thrusts.
Lilnarn smiled at the sight of the huge belly wet from Ryne own cum. "dont worry about the babies" moan Lilnarn, thrusting harder and deeper "no harm or labour will come to them. our seed take care of that". he leaned forward and hold the fat ass of his breeder and push even deeper. he grinned and moan. the silver bed was creacking under them. Lilnarn abs was rubbing the preg belly. he was sweating alot.
Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Lilnarn touch the entrance to his womb. His belly glistened with sweat as the minutes went on. "Please cum! Give me your seed! I'm so hungry!" He moaned.
"ok" said Lilnarn, moaning heavily. "Ryne, i'll have to admit that you are pleasing me alo- aaaahhhh!!!!!!" he shouts as he climax. he unleash tolerant load of cum inside Ryne, make his belly even bigger. he cum and cum and cum and than collapse, breathless.
Ryne moaned and arched his back when Lilnarn climaxed. He laid on the bed and panted heavily, tired from the whole ordeal.
Lilnarn laid beside his lover, kissed him and hugged him. "how was that love? did you enjoy?"
"So much pleasure. So tired." Ryne moaned as he snuggled up to Lilnarn. "I'm still hungry. For food." He said as he rubbed his belly cutely while pouting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,709 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,522 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,213 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,460 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,763 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,041 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,491 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,188 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,017 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler