Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
lilnarn smirks in lust, move his hips against Ryne face. "you are greedy today" he laugh and push his dick further in the boy's throat. "i have tons of semen to feed you" he stated. he send his hands and rubb Ryne belly, enjoying the feeling of the strech marks of his skin.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned as he sucked Lilnarn. He pumped his own cock so he can climax again.
"let me help you with that love" lilnarn offer, turn around and laid on Ryne. then he grab the boy's cock and start to suck it deeply as Ryne sucking his.
Ryne moaned loudly as he sucked Lilnarn. He deep throated Lilnarn's member, intent on making him cum.
lilnarn lips move faster and faster on Ryne, until minutes later he gasp when he felt the boy warm cum in his mouth. then he too erupt deep in the boy's throat. he swallow it all.
Ryne moaned as he swallowed Lilnarn's seed. He laid in bed, panting heavily. "So good. So tired though." He moaned.
lilnarn taste Ryne seed and take some in his fingers and spread it slowly on the boy's huge belly untill it glows. "so beautiful" he kiss it and nuzzle it. then he laid besude Ryne, hugs him. "im tired too".
Ryne panted heavily as he nuzzled up against Lilnarn. "I love you." He said before he fell asleep.
lilnarn wake up and kiss the boy' lips. then he went to work and leave Ryne alone.
Ryne slept peacefully as the day went on. His belly started to grow and take shape, rounding out to look full term with sextuplets. As Lilnarn was working, he received a call from Ryne. "Lilnarn? I need you." He asked.
"im a little busy now love" he said. "why you need me for?"
"I'm horny and lonely. I want you." Ryne said.
"how much you horny?" lilnarn tease him in the phone.
"I have a dildo shoved up into me and it's not working." Ryne said as he rubbed his legs together, unable to control his need.
"oooh i see" he moan softly in the phone. "well im on my way. wear something sexy for me" he grins.
Ryne hanged up the phone and started to dress up in tightest bikini top. His breasts threathened to tear the top in half as his breasts were as large as basket balls and very perky. He placed a cloth on to allow easy access to his hole.
lilnarn arrived after half a hour and found his lover lay on the bed with a sexy clothes. "damn Ryne, you look sexy as hell!" he stated and pull him to a tight long kiss.
Ryne embraced Lilnarn and enjoyed the kiss. He pulled back to get some air. "My belly grew." He stated as he looked down to his belly worryingly.
"mmm its okay. i love you like that" lilnarn grins and press his hands hard on Ryne's belly. then take off Ryne's bikini and expose it. "you got so big love!" he bend down and kisses the big belly hungrily. He nips and licks the belly like he won't get it again "mmmm babe! You are the most sexiest person!!!" His hand pinches Ryne's bellybutton. He pulls it out and presses it deeper. Squeezes Ryne's sensitive bellybutton sexually.
Ryne moaned as he pushed against Lilnarn to no avail. "Noooo....it's sensitive." Ryne moaned as he felt Lilnarn nip and lick his belly. He climaxed, unable to control the overwhelming pleasure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,729 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,531 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,222 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,951 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,275 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler