Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
lilnarn feels Ryne's cum on his body. He smiles and kisses Ryne's lips "now turn around on all four.. I can't wait to make you bigger with my milking seed". lilnarn chuckles teasing, undress his clothes and exposes his hard erected cock.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne blushed brightly as he did as he was told. His massive and plump rear exposed to Lilnarn. "The dildo is still in there though." He stated.
"Such a naughty pregnant boy you are" lilnarn chuckles, slapping gently the male's cheek ass, and then remove the dildo from it. he is so horny and put his large tip cock on the male's hole, rubbing teasingly outside the pink hole before he ramms his tip and length all one shot inside Ryne's little ass. the alien prince moans out and slides deeper and deeper to his lover's deep prostate.
Ryne moaned and arched his back, his massive belly laying on the bed. "Ohhhh.." He moaned.
lilnarn smirks and holds around Ryne's big belly "Alright babe, time to show you my true power!" lilnarn gets up a bit and thrusts harder into Ryne's ass. He pounding hard and so deeper into his lover's ass until Ryne's hole stretching so wide. Ryne's belly moving wildly upward and downward within each thrust. the alien moans and tries to slide even deeper, shoving and pressing Ryne's birth canal. lilnarn becomes so wild like a horse, thrusting so faster.
Ryne moaned loudly as Lilnarn thrusted deep inside of him. His belly bounced with each thrust, his body wanting Lilnarn's seed.
lilnarn keeps ramming his lover so hard. he pounding Ryne's womb mercilessly but never hurting the babies. he wants so much breaking Ryne's water but it's not his due yet. he groans and moans gripping hard his lover's ass cheeks as his precum flows more. "ahhh fuck babe! I'm c-cummmm!!!!" lilnarn shoot his load a lot, making Ryne's belly becomes bigger and harder, filling his cum. he panting heavily as his cum splashes down Ryne'a birth cannal.
Ryne moaned as he was filled up with sperm. He climaxed himself and rested on his side, his massive belly growing in all directions.
lilnarn lay beside Ryne, empty and exosted. "so, you like it?" lilnarn rubb lovingly Ryne huge belly. "it seem you will be deliver them soon, because its a lot of babies!" he add and smile to his breeder.
Ryne blushed and nuzzled against Lilnarn. "I'm scared." He stated.
"why do you scare love?" lilnarn kisses him. "i will always be with you and keep you safe" he pull him closer. "i love you" he kisses his forehead.
"I love you too." Ryne said as he nuzzled into Lilnarn's chest.
"what you want to do now love?" lilnarn ask his lover. he was wondering how big Ryne will be this time.
Ryne was about to answer but his stomach did for him. Ryne blushed as he gave Lilnarn puppy dog eyes. "Can we get something to eat? I want you to feed me."
"feed you?!" lilnarn laugh hisyericly. "well what do you know- the little breeder is hungry!". the muscular alcalite stand up and carry the boy to the kitchen, place him laying down on the table and open the fridge. "time for a little ice cream!" he stated and start to feed the boy with a spoon like a lil kid. one hand he rubb his growing belly.
Ryne blushed in embarrassment but he ate every spoonful and moaned as Lilnarn rubbed his belly.
"Thats it!" lilnarn teases "you going to be very big for daddy!" he speak to the babies in Ryne's belly and nuzzle it. then he take chockolate cream and spread it on Ryne's belly. "i feel hungry. time to eat your belly!" he smirks and bend down his head and start to lick the belly in circles, sucking and biting it and lick up every chockolate on it.
Ryne moaned as his belly was locked by Lilnarn. He felt a strange heat in his body, causing pleasure as his belly grew larger until it was bigger than a yoga ball.
lilnarn put a vanile cream with cherry on top of Ryne bellybutton. "wooo you look like a sweet cake love" he smirks, and start to lick Ryne sensitive bellybutton, poking it hard with his tounge and pressing it with his thumb. "take this!" he press it hard, make his breeder to moan with pleasure. that make him hard.
Ryne moaned loudly as Lilnarn rubbed his bellybutton. Dozens little bumps appeared all over his belly, the babies kicking up a storm because they are so hungry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,531 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,222 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,838 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,945 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,274 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler