Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
"i see your babies are hungry" lilnarn stated. "well, i have the right thing for them". he spread Ryne legs apart and shove his cock deep into his womb. after a few thrust he start to cum and cum, filling Ryne's belly more and more with seed. his blue balls start to expand as lilnarn body make more sperm with few seconds. "thats right. eat that little babies" he smirks, feeling the babies feeding from his semen and drinking it.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned as he felt Lilnarn's cock in him. He knew the babies absorbed the nutrients in Lilnarn's seed and watched as his belly got bigger, the babies growing. He rubbed his belly as a flurry of kicks appeared on Ryne's belly. "Now they're all excited." He moaned with a pout.
"yeah, they love daddy's big cock, dont you, babies?" lilnarn smirks, making more seed for them, feeling the grew bigger inside of Ryne. he rubb the belly bumps playfuly as he was still cumming inside Ryne. "mm that big belly of yours sure be an envy to all breeders out there" lilnarn stated, smiling to his lover.
Ryne moaned loudly as he nuzzled into Lilnarn's chest. "Why me? Why did you pick me?" He asked.
lilnarn, his cock still pump a load of spern into his breeder, thought of which answer to give the boy. "well... i remember i chose you because you are handsome, beautiful and cute" he said. "and beacause you are unique". he kisses thd Ryne's forehead. "i fell in love with you the moment i saw you standing there with all the pregnang males. 'wow, i thought. 'i want that boy badly!' and then, i chose you before anyone could" he stated, and kissed Ryne lips while his cock still fill his womb with cum.
Ryne smiled at Lilnarn's answer and returned the kiss. His belly grew larger and larger before stopping, the babies refusing to grow any bigger. "My belly is so taut. Can you help calm the babies down?"
"Sure". he rubbs Ryne big belly slowly, feeling the new rounded shape he add to it. he massage it with oil, making it shine and glow. he send calm thoughts to the babies mind by placing his hands over the massive belly. he feels they calm now, and more relax. "that it" he said and withdraw his cock after feeding Ryne babies.
Ryne smiled and rubbed his belly. "Let's go to bed. I want my favourite pillow with me." He said sensually to Lilnarn.

(Skip to birth?)
(umm... ok ;) )

Lilnarn sat behind Ryne, holding the boy close, his head lays on lilnarn's chest as he gasp. his water just break. "ok love. you know what to do" lilnarn said and kissed his forhead. "when you feel you ready, push". his hole was already dialting 9 cm.
Ryne moaned against Lilnarn. "Rub my belly? It hurts."
Lilnarn smiled and rubbed the boy's huge belly, which get lower and lower in his firm. "here love. its still hurting?" he ask. he keep rubbing it in circles, pressing it gently and massage it.
Ryne nodded as he rested his head on Lilnarn's chest. "The babies aren't movinh out." He stated.
"ok" lilnarn start to get panic. "so what should i do to help you?" he ask his lover.
Ryne thought for a moment before he pulled down Lilnarn's pants, exposing his member as Ryne sat on Lilnarn's stomach, giving him puppy dog eyes. "Fuck me."
Lilnarn did as the boy ask. he grab Ryne waist and pull him down on his cock, so he can ride him. he feel the babies kicking insidd his huge belly, making more pressure on his cock. he moan loudly. "mm yess Ryne fuck... ahhh! i love you! i love you!" he shout as he thrust deeper and faster inside him.
Ryne moaned loudly in pleasure as he rode his lover. "I love you too! Fill me up! I want to be with you forever." He moaned as his belly bounced.
lilnarn hug Ryne tight as the boy ride on him, he was close to his edge. he thrust deeper into his "full of babies" womb, and plundge in with all his force, screaming "i - lovvveee youuu Rynnee!!!". he climax more then he ever cum, gallons of gallons of warm cum filled Ryne gut, as his belly expand beyond of her limits. he was so huge now that he couldnt breath without spill cum from his ass.
Ryne gasped as he was filled. The babies crowned at runes penis, being pushed out one by one.
lilnarn rubb the massive belly, helping the boy to birth. "yes! you can do it! push Ryne!" he said and saw he had a contraction. "breath deeply. now push!"
Ryne moaned as he pushed out every baby. Afterwards, Ryne collapsed on the bed, dead tired.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,508 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,209 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,992 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,294 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,935 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler