Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
loran grinned with lust at the sight of Ryne. he get closer and jump on the boy, kissing him hard and pressing his cock against his, threw the tight fabric. "i love you Ryne! i want to make babies with you" he moan as he kisses him.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned as he felt Loran's cock. "Better get going then. I want to carry babies but Lilnarn is off on business."
"ok" loran grins and pull out the dildo out of Ryne ass. then he unzipp his lower richrach and expose his huge blue cock. he move closer to Ryne hole and shove it all in with lust, pumping hard into the boy's womb.
Ryne moaned as he laid on the bed. "Cum in me! Fill me up to the brim so I can get pregnant!"
"you so horny!" loran exclaim. "i like it". he pump in and out, faster and faster with no rest. his shiny tight catsuit rubbing Ryne still flat belly. "im going to make you huge" the alien moan loudly.
"Hurry! I want dozens of babies!" Ryne begged.
loran thrust faster and faster until his cock enter deeper into Ryne womb. then after 20 minuts of hard sex, the young alcalite cum gallons after gallons of seed inside the boy, makes his belly expand to full king size bed.
Ryne moaned as he rubbed his massive belly. "Feels so good!" He moaned.
"happy you like it" loran smirks and lay beside his lover, after he take off the catsuit. "what you wanna do now love?" he rubbs his huge belly lovingly and kisses it.
"Keep doing that. It feels great." Ryne said as lotsn kissed his belly.
loran keep kissing the massive belly and lick it all from every edge. "how does it feels?" he ask Ryne, smirking.
Ryne moaned. "That feels good. Do you like it?" He asked.
"yes. i like it" he climb to Ryne huge belly and press his cock's tip deep into Ryne's bellybutton. "but i like this more" he grins and start to fuck his bellybutton and get deep inside his bouncy belly.
Ryne moaned loudly as he was fucked. "Beast."
loran smirks at him and thrust harder and faster until his all belly bounce and shake.
Ryne moaned as he climaxed. His belly jiggled from being pumped.
"i dont finish yet" loran complain and move harder and deeper inside Ryne's belly, his cock been squuezed by his bellybutton. after 20 minutes of pure sex loran climax and fill up the boy's belly to double size then before.
Ryne moaned as his belly was filled. He rubbed it lovingly. "Ohhh....it's so tight. Could rub the ache away?"
loran did as he was told. he took some of his sperm and rubb it over Ryne's bloated belly untill it glowed and shined. "there. now you look sexier".
Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly. His bellybutton hasn't popped out and remained an inne. "I wonder how many are in me?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,513 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,209 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,128 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,751 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,000 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,318 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,154 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,946 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler