Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
"soon we found out" loran smirks and kissed his lover hungrily.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne returned the kiss and laid down on the bed.
Loran close his eyes and fall asleep, snuggling with Ryne huge belly like it was a pillow.
Ryne smiled as he started to sleep too. His pregnancy started to take hold, making his belly bigger than the bed and very heavy. The bed creaked as it was about to give out.
Loran dream he is a nurse in hospital and his patient is Ryne huge belly. he stuck his cock into its bellybutton and start to moan while he was sleeping... until his actual cock stand full ereuct, pulsing with precum...
Ryne felt Loran's cock poke his massive belly and moaned because of it. His belly accidently pushed Loran off the bed as Ryne turned in his sleep.
"w-what?!... what happen?" Lorsn wake up on the floor, upside down, naked. his cock was still dripping precum and he couldnt hold it so he get up, stroke it a little, and shoot his sperm on Ryne's belly.

(say, what about the lamaze teacher?...)
(I thought about that and I went and replied :))

Ryne moaned as Loran's sperm went into his belly. He slowly woke up and noticed the changes. He smiled as he had a healthy maternal glow around him. "Hey babies. Did you sleep well?" He asked his unborn children.
Loran smiled as he saw Ryne talking to his babies. "awww you so cute when you do that" he rubbs his blue huge cock over the boy's belly. "ask them if they hungry for more"...
"They feel hungry but they want something sweet. Like....cake!" Ryne said as he rubbed his belly.
Loran nods and clap his hands as some alcalite servents deserve Ryne all linds of cakes.
Ryne pouted at all the cakes. "They're not the flavour the babies want." He said.
"So which flavour do you want?" loran ask.
"Pickles, hot sauce, ham, hot dogs, lettuce, and chocolate please!" Ryne said happily and excitedly.
Loran nods. "you heard him". the servents go and return with what Ryne ask. loran sit beside him and start to feed him, rubbing his belly.
Ryne are happily as the babies shifted in happiness. He moaned in pleasure at the taste, his cravings taking hold of everything.
loran smiled at him. "glad you like it" he said.
Ryne cleared all the food and rubbed his belly before looking to loran with a new kind of hunger. "I'm hungry for you." He stated.
"How hungry?" he tease the boy, grins wickedly and crowls on all four towards him, like a cat before jumping his prey.
"No teasing. I need some of your seed." Ryne moaned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,516 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,210 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,129 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,753 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,004 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,340 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,163 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,956 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler