Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
"well, sure Ryne. ofcourse." he said. "do whatever you want. only know that after you done, the ceremony will begin" lilnarn add.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne nodded as he kissed Lilnarn. "Go and sit on the bed. I'm going to go change." He stated as he went to the bathroom.
"ok love" lilnarn kiss him back. then he got up and laid on the bed. he was excited. what his breeder planing for him, he wonder?
Ryne returned wearing a harem bikini, a simple cloth covering his member but failing to cover his large ass. He swayed sexily towards Lilnarn , his massive breasts bouncing up and down, slapping his belly. He started to dance sexily, shaking his ass and making his belly bounce.
lilnarn start to get hard by watching Ryne doing all this. he grinned. "more. show me more".
Ryne smiled as he pressed his ass against Lilnarn. "No touching. Unless I let you." He teased as he rubbed his ass against Lilnarn.
lilnarn was arose. it was difficult to watch and not touch. it was new to him. his cock get full erect by Ryne teasing. he know the more the boy tease him the more his cock will grow. he moan softly.
Ryne grinned as he turned around to face Lilnarn. "Time for part two." He said as he got to his knees and started to suck Lilnarn's cock.
lilnarn moan. this human is diffrent from the other. he is more seductive and horny in every way. he knew his seed make him like this, as he said before, but he himself was amused by Ryne changing. he get more sexy and now- more seductive. he felt the red lips of the boy sucking his blue cock hard. he was overwelming by his pleasure and just moan and grinned.
Ryne licked Lilnarn's tip as he sucked. He deep throated Lilnarn as he hummed, sending vibrations through Lilnarn's cock.
lilnarn yelled from plesure. this breeder was so good. he cant move. his body was to weak. he surender to Ryne entirely.
Tyne smiled as he stopped giving Lilnarn a blow job. He then used his breasts and started to give Lilnarn a boob job.
the feeling was strange and new to lilnarn. yet it was good nontheless. he moan as Ryne move his boobs on his cock faster and faster. "i feel im going to come!" he stated.
"You can cum as much as you want." Ryne said as he went faster, enveloping Lilnarn's member.
lilnarn shout as he cum shots after shots of white thick cum on Ryne face, mouth, belly and body. he panted heavily. "now my breeder, show me what really you can do" lilnarn teased him.
Ryne grinned as he licked the cum. He then got up and made Lilnarn lay down on the bed. He then pulled off Lilnarn's trousers and sat on him, lowering himself on Lilnarn. He then rode Lilnarn, his belly blocking Lilnarn's view due to its size.
"ahhh its so good!!" lilnarn moan loudly. he hold Ryne's enourmes belly as it bouncing and shifting from the babies movement. he teased Ryne bellybytton and pinch it.
Ryne moaned loudly as he went faster. He rubbed his belly as his bellybutton was pinched.
after 15 minutes of hard sex, lilnarn climax tolerant massive wave of cum, expanding Ryne belly to the limit.
Ryne moaned as he leaned on Lilnarn. "That...was...amazing." He moaned as he stayed on Lilnarn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,709 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,522 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,213 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,459 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,763 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,039 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,480 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,188 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,996 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler