Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
"its time for me to show you what i really can do" he stated and made Ryne laid on the bed on his back. Lilnarn get up and stand above his. he close his eyes and focus. suddenly 2 blue tentacles emerge from his nipples and get attached to Ryne own nipples. then third tentacle get out from lilnarn navel and connect to Ryne bellybutton. then forth tentacle emerge from above his cock and attached to Ryne's cock. then the tentacle start to viberate and pulsing and they squeezed Ryne parts and teased them in a sensation way that he never experience before. suddenly lilnarn blue cock get split in the middle and become 2 huge big cocks, pulsing. he let Ryne moan and cum before he enter him with one huge thrust and start to fuck him like a beast while the tentacles keeps squeeze Ryne parts and suck his milk/sperm when he cum.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned as he climaxed multiple times. He moaned as he arched his back everytime he released.
after 12 hours of pure sex, lilnarn was exosted. he let Ryne to rest and leave him. then he ordered the high council to prepeare the ceremony. he felt the babies in Ryne almost ready to deliver.
Ryne slept peacefully as he hugged his pillow. He nibbled the pillow, thinking it was a giant marshmallow.
lilnarn wake Ryne in the morning. he kiss his belly and rubb it. "almost" he speak to the babies inside. "wake up love. the big day has come, at last" he declair as the servents and the guards enter and preaper Ryne to the birth ceremony.
Ryne smiled as he was lifted up by the servants and carried to the bath to be cleaned up. He moaned as the water touched his belly. He relaxed in the water as he nearly fell asleep.
lilnarn reach to Ryne belly and rubb it. "soon you will get pain killers and you feel nothing except of the pleasure that will come offcorse". he put out some silver machine with a needle and he inject the liquid into Ryne belly. "now the pain will be gone" he said. "its because the babies will be very big and first we will need to put you in labour and break your water. and i have someone espacailly for that task" he kiss his belly and order the guards to take his breeder to the chamber hall and order the council to start the preperations.
Ryne nodded as he waddled to the Chamber shall. He sat down and let the Council do as they please.
All of the Alcalite race gather in the hall. huge screens were focused on Ryne, make them all to see him. the guards tied him up to the alter of birth, a slab made of silver metalic. then the priestess said the word and the door open. lilnarn walk in full royal clothes. they all bow to him as he pass. he rise to the alter and stand beside his lay breeder. he kiss his belly and rubb it. "let the Alcalite hulk to come forth" he declair. a gaint blue bold hulk, 2.30 meter hight all musculer messels, rise from the crowed and stand above Ryne. the pristess take off the blue hulk clothes. and there it was: mounstres cock, bigger then lilnarn's, stand full eruct and pulsing with veins, ready to penetrate Ryne and break his water.
Ryne blushed as he noticed he was on massive tv screens. The hulk approached him and Ryne shivered as he noticed the monstrous cock. He looked to Lilnarn. "I'm nervous. Can we do it in private? I'm not sure I'm ready." He said.
"ok"' lilnarn said and the screen turn off. a silver walls rise from the ground and closed on them. then the lights turn on and it was all four of them: the hulk, the priest, Ryne, and lilnarn. The blue hulk came close and piston his massive abnormal cock on Ryne enternce. he hold his legs seperate and look at lilnarn. he nodded. "proceed". the bold Alcalite slam his huge cock into ryne ass all the way into his womb. then he withdraw a little. a river of water flow down from the breeder ass hole. his water broke.

(well, i have two choices now, dont know what to choose: or the hulk fuck him and put him into labour, or he take out his dick and let Ryne birthing the babies. what do you think?)
(The former.)

Ryne moaned as he felt the hulk enter him. He writhed in pleasure as the massive member hit his womb and caused his water break.
the blue alcalite hulk start to move his huge abnormal cock inside Ryne belly and thrust deeper and deeper. the skin of the belly was so streched out that all of them could the hands and legs of the baby, and sometime their faces, throw the streched skin. the hulk has no mercy on Ryne anus and pump in and out so fast that his muscels were working very hard like he is on the jym. the speed of the alien thrust was so great that the huge belly of ryne ripple and bounce like a jelly, and the belly start to descend lower and the babies start to descend into the birth cannal while the hulk only warm up and go even faster now.
Ryne moaned loudly as the massive hulk punished his womb. "Babies are coming! Got to push! But it feels so good!" He moaned as he climaxed from his penis and breasts. He managed to keep his babies in as it went on.
lilnarn grinned from this sight. he take off his cock and fuck Ryne mouth while the hulk pumping his ass. he thrust his blue cock deep into the boy throat and moan in pleasure while ryne suck him. "it seem it doesnt enough for my breeder. hulk, fuck him faster" he order, and the hulk now move like a wild beast, like a tornado, his sack of huge blue balls slapping rapidly on Ryne ass. he lay on the preg belly, put his all weight on it and go deeper and faster. his big abs rubbing the cute bellybutton of Ryne and make him moan like no tomarrow.
Ryne couldn't control it anymore. He climaxed again and again. Unable to control himself. He slapped Lilnarn's thigh to get his attention.
"yes my love?" lilnarn take out his cock from Ryne mouth, so he could speak, while the hulk keep thrusting. "what is it?"
"The babies aren't in my womb." Ryne said simply.
"i see" he examine the belly by puting a hand on it. then he understand. "hulk, finish your thing and fill him with cum. this huge babies will be need alot of lube to come out. "the hulk nodded and fuck him blindly like an oil machine and after few secods he growled and roared like a beast as he climax deep inside Ryne belly. the huge tummy start to swell and swell like a big ballon until it pass 5 minutes. then the hulk withdrew his massive cock, a tolerant river of semen drip from Ryne ass hole. as the semen stop, the first alcalite baby head start to come out.
Ryne moaned loudly as he felt the first baby crown. "Lilnarn. Come here. I'll show the public the birth. But you have to hold me in your arms." He said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,709 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,522 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,213 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,459 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,762 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,039 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,478 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,188 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,996 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler