Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
lilnarn grinned with lust. "fine" he grab Ryne ass and slam his huge blue cock in him, while he stand behind him in doggystyle. "this time i will make you carry 20 babies" he stated.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned loudly at Lilnarn's advances and the thought of carrying 20 babies. "Then what are you waiting for? Fill me up!" He begged.
lilnarn get arose by his breeder demand, and fuck his ass hole like he never did. he slap on his ass cheeks and hold his belly. then he bite his back and climax.
Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Lilnarn climax. He passed out from pleasure, unable to stay up.
after some hour lilnarn wake him up. "how do you feel love?"
Ryne smiled before he rushed to the bathroom. He vomited, feeling sick. He rubbed his belly as it looked full term with quintuplets.
"well, that was fast" lilnarn smile. "your belly need some food rubbing i think" he take his cock out and rubb it on Ryne bellybutton.
"Not now. My stomach hurts so much. Just like the first few months." Ryne moaned as he stayed by the toilet.
"oh sorry love" he rubb ryne belly and send telepathic signals to ease the pain. then he took some of his semen and spread it on ryne tummy. "our semen can help make the pain stop" he said. and so it was. "hope it help you love".
"It's okay. I'm just having nausea. That's the one thing I hate about pregnancy." Ryne explained.
"ok love" lilnarn hug him. "what can i do to make you feel better?" he asked.
"Something to sooty my stomach would be nice. And a belly rub." Ryne suggested.
"ok" he clap his hand and lots of servants bring ryne some food. after he ate, lilnarn rubb his belly with oil. "you look bigger love" he mentioned.
"I feel big. You might've gotten me pregnant with more than just twenty." Ryne said playfully.
"oh, is my little breeder ask for more?" he teases him, kisses his lips. "i love you" he said honestly, rubbing his belly.
"I love you too. But you should take responsibility for getting me pregnant." Ryne teased as he ate.
"responsebility?" ask lilnarn. "what is that?"
"You got me pregnant with lots of babies and made me throw up because of it. Are you going to be responsible and take care of me?" Ryne said playfully as he got up and sat in Lilnarn's lap.
"well, that depends..." the blue alcalite teased him. he hug ryne and kiss his lips passionatly. "i feel i wanna eat you" he grinned playfuly.
Ryne smiled. "How about a drink?" He teased as he offered his massive, milk filled teat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,539 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,227 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,528 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,194 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,885 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,358 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,252 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,345 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,345 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler