The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw).

"That's true, he's not trying to break my arm like when we first met..."
"That was only a handshake." Klava said grinning.

"Tell that to my doctor, all he did was laugh at my sprained hand!"
"I did that's why he laughed!" She said snorting.

"He's out to get me, I swear!" Pat turns to Darol for some support but doesn't see much of a reaction on his face.
"My father's not that bad!" Klava defended.
"I had a master, which where I come from is the only 'parent' anyone will ever know, if you can even call them that." Darol admitted. "And if they ever found out that I was here, they would cross time and space to get me. Now, what do you mean by that when you say that Klava's father is out to get you, Pat?"
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

"I mean that if he had the means, he'd do just that," Pat laughed.
Klava rolled her eyes, "Crybaby." she teased as she affectionately kissed her husband.
"Maybe he envies you." Darol giggled. "Now, how are you both getting home? As I could give you a lift in my car."

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

"We had taken the bus, but a ride would be appreciated!" Pat smiled.
"Pat, really? We don't know him properly, I'll just call dad to send for the van." Klava said taking out her phone again.

"No no no, that is not necessary, dear. And he seems honest enough," I say, flashing hopeful puppy dog eyes at you.
"Oh come now, the van will only take a couple of minutes." she said glancing at Darol with distrust.
"Not when it's about to become evening rush hour." Darol sighed. "My car will get you home in less than a minute. Not just that, but my watch picked up a possible thunderstorm heading this way."

"Well aren't you a knight in shining armour?" Klava said sarcastically, "I think I'll run home, Pat darling, you can hitchhike." she said before tying her hair into her trademark messy bun.
"I'm not really, as I'm only just learning how to be an Earthling. You know, you both look like youngsters that I brought into the world. Note that this memory is from before I came here, and I've only been here for about 6 months but it's a memory from at least 30 years ago." Darol replied (hoping that he wasn't rambling on). "I am a Plutassian robot, so if I say anything untoward, it's due to my start in life."

Klava quirked a brow, "And now I'm leaving, bye." she said running off towards their home.
"You and Pat will need me, just as much as I will end up needing you." Darol audibly whispered.

"See dear? He needs our help!" Pat grabbed his wife's hand, ignoring the ominous tone in Darol's voice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,166 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8