House cleaning (closed with nezumi)
John get surprise from the notion. he didnt thought his birth will be such a good memory tho. he sense another contraction come and he lean his back against Ash for support, and grip the sheets tight as he scream. "aaaahhhhh!!!" he shout, his belly harden like a rock. he grinned his teeth hard and wait till it pass. then he gasp. "baby, im start to push! check if im dialting enough!" he said.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ash leans John's head on the pillow for a while. He went to John's between legs and checks again. It's opened about 7 cm "Babe! You're still dilating. Wait for a while" Ash rubs John's belly again, calming the babies from falling too far "shh keep calm you both. don't be too excited"
They waited long time, but still the hole didnt open enough. the pressure and pain were become unbareable. "Ash! maybe you can expand the hole with something big, liks your cock for example" John grins. "com'on! put it in love! thats way i will have dome pleasure and rest from the pain and you get your fantasy of fucking labouring man come true!" he saw Ash erect cock. "i know you get horny from seen me like this. so do it! fill me up while you still can!" john said. the cum can also be a good lube for the babies, he thought.
Ash smiles, he loves when John invited him when he get horny by seeing John huge and tight ass "ok babe. but tell me if this gonna hurt you. I don't want to hurt you and the babies" Ash holds his cock, pumping it a while to make it even harder before he put on his lover's pink hole, circles the head around "I'm inserting babe" Ash pushes his hips forward and moans, begins to thrust in and out. His tip hitting John's birth canal and it makes him feel damn good
"ok babe!" John moan with pain mix with plesure. his hole was large enough for Ash to enter his all lengh. when John belly get harden by a contraction, his all birth cannal close tight on Ash cock, squeeze it like a vice. he heard Ash moan with pleasure when it happen. he keep thrust in and out, enjoying John's contraction. john himself hold thr sheets tight and arch his back when contraction hit him. his prostate been squeeze by the preasure of the babies make him climax multiple time before Ash was even close to it. "oofff oohhh mmmm God keep going! the babies start to slid down the birth cannal!" he gasp heavily.
Ash moves faster and deeper as he gasps. He can feel the pressure of his cock when hitting John's birth canal "babe! I'm.. closer!" His precum begins to flow out, holding John's both legs and directly shoot out his warm load, like a volcano that bursting out of John's hole. He panting heavily after feeling satisfy releasing and slowly pulls out his cock and it makes a sound plop of wet cum. His load follows out after that. Then he checks his lover's dilation and it's opened huge to 9cm "babe. Now you can start pushing!" Ash smiles holding his lover's hand as he goes to John's side, rubbing gently the male's belly "you can do it babe!"
John nods abd kisses Ash. "thank you love". he gasp loudly and start to push. he screan in pain, his belly get even lower, sweat dripping of his body, he breaths heavily and fast. the baby's head pushing against his hole, steeching it. "aaaaahhh gggghhhh fffuuccckk!!"" he yelled in pain, his belly contracts hard. he grip the sheets and Ash's hands and push harder. then he rest and push again. finaly the baby's head start to emerge from his hole and slid out. he move closer to Ash and hugs him tight as he close his eyes and scream , wanting no more then to end this torment.
Ash keeps rubbing John's belly as his hand being gripped tight by his lover "you can do it babe.." Ash whispers into John's ear as he holds around the male. Soon when the first baby slides out and cries, Ash smiles happily and kisses John's cheek "good job babe.. you make it!" Ash then feels his tight hug and kisses John's side head "sshh babe.. I'm here. I'm always with you" Then he wraps the first newborn male and cut his cord, putting the child on the bed. After that, he went to his lover and hugs him tightly "babe.. you ready for the other one?" Ash smiles, rubbing John's belly
John nods weakly, take a deep breath, and start to push. this time, he felt, the baby is not into position. "i will need to stand love. help me". and with Ash's support, John stand slowly, his head rest on Ash shoulder before he half bend his body, hugging Ash tightly, and start to push again. this time it was way more bigger. and more pain. the boy scream and scream, resting, contracte, then push again. after something like a hour and half, the baby slid out of john hole, healthy and screaming. then john push the placenta out, and grunts when a gush of blood and water flows out from his hole. after that he gasp, hold Ash, and faints.
Ash smiles soon he heard the second baby is crying. What he can see the baby is on the bed with the cord still connecting with John. He still holding John tight into his arms "Babe! You did great! I love you love!" Then Ash looks at John and surprises to see him faint, shaking lightly his lover's body as he called him "John! Babe!?" He quickly but slowly laying John's body down on the bed with his legs spread because the second child baby is still there connected. Then Ash cut the cord and wraps the baby, cradle the crying as he shows it to John "hey babe.. this little has your face" Ash put down the baby on John's left nipple and the other baby on the right nipple, letting the babies suck his milk.
John moaned in pleasure, kissing his lover passionatly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,974 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,208 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,141 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,880 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,902 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8