House cleaning (closed with nezumi)
John moaned loudly as he was milked. The babies kicked hard and caused visible bumps on his belly. "Calm down little ones. Please?" He asked the twins.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ash chuckles and gently rubs John's visible bumps "why love? Are they hurting you?" Then he kisses the male's bumps, he licks and sucks gently the bumps area hopefully he can reduce his lover the pain.
"aahh no its not hurt" John giggle. "just thr babies wanna play" he rubb his huge belly and press it against Ash's.
"Oh really babe?" Ash smiles, went kissing John's neck "then what kind of games they wanted to play this time?" He whispers teasingly as he spreads his lover's legs and rubs in gentle but rousingly the male's thighs.
"the babies wanna play kinky games" he tease seductivly. he open his legs wide to Ash. "they wish there daddy lick them with his tounge" John said, open his hole with his fingers wide.
Ash looks at John's sexy hot ass hole. He smirks and licks his lips like a hungry person. Ash bend down and look how wet his lover's pink hole "oh if that so.. then daddy will entertain you both" Ash licks John's hole before he inserts his hot and long tongue into the male's ass. Ash moves his to tongue around and sucks John's juicy ass "mhmm~"
John grips the sheets and gasping loudly as Ash licking him anal. his all body get shiver and has a goosebumps. he panted heavily and bend over to see his lover- but his belly was too big and he couldnt see a thing. suddenly he felt a fake contraction, small one. but the pleasure made his lust made him to beg "ohhh fuck ash fuck me hard! fuck me with all you got!".
Ash thrusts his tongue deeper into John's ass but he can't reach it. Then he slides his tongue out and licks his wet juicy lips "looks like someone cannot hold back.." Ash smirks, stroking fast his wet and huge cock before put on John's pink hole, rubs the outside first before presses all the way deep inside. Ash groans pleasurely. He can feel his lover's ass stretch widen to his cock size.
John rubb his belly and gasp in plesure when his lover slammed his cock deep into him. he felt it going deepee and deeper with each thrust. the babies start to kick as well, adding more pressure on his prostate. he moan loudly, the bed creacked under them. "ohh offff mmmm yes yesss fuckk it so good!" john shout, begging Ash to keep fuck him harder.
"Naughty" Ash smirks and fucks John's hole faster and deeper. His hips keep moving back and front without stop. After a while, he stops and sits on his knees, pulling John up to sit on his cock as he presses his torso on his lover's belly "now I can see your lewd face closer babe" Ash grins teasing, slams up his cock harder and deeper. He moans out pounding so deep in John's womb as John bouncing sexily on his cock. The bed making lot creaking noise
John's belly bounce up at down as Ash fuck him hard deep into his womb. he knew he cant stand it anymore. his babies keep pressing down on his prostate and the huge cock keep ramming inside him. he gasp loudly and soon he was all sweating. he hugs Ash shoulders tight and shout "im gonna cum! im gonna cum~" and then his water break.
"M-me too!" Ash keeps pounding John deeper womb and his cock throbbing a lot. Finally with one last thrust he moans out, pressing his cock very deeper and shoot his load into his lover's womb, making his belly expends more bigger. He pants and notices his crotch get wet, mixture of his cum and John's water "b-babe! Is that your water!?"
After john climaxed, he panted heavily, smiling in bliss. "w-what?" he ask, still he didnt notice what happen. then he look down. "Holy shit babe!!! my water just broke!" he shout. he get up and fall back on his back. "the babies! they wanna get out!".
Ash surprises, a bit panicked as he looks at John "But your due! Isn't it a week more!?" He tries to calm and gets up "we should go to the hospital!"

"no hospital! help me to deliver the babies like we did with the first one" John exclaims. he reach over the bed and hold Ash hand "please love. i need you now more then ever-" he start to chuckle as the first contraction hit him. he gasp in pain and lay on the bed. "bring towel and hot water! hurry lovd!" he ask him. then, in front of their eyes, John's belly get lower as the babies start to enter into position.
"Ok babe! Hold on.. Just do what your body tells babe" Ash goes out of the bedroom, taking a pile of warm water and towel, also the aid kid just in case. Then he gets in back while bringing the things that John's said "Babe. How's you.. Any progress?"
John press his huge belly hard when another contractuon sieze him. he grinned his teeth and breath fast. his belly got even lower. "im... ahhh!!!" he breath threw the pain, his face get redned. "check if im dialting babe!" he ask of Ash. he open his legs for Ash to see.
Ash nods. He went to John's opened legs to check his dilation. He inserts his fingers and measures the wet opened "babe! You're in 4 cm now! Breath well and don't push too hard" Ash smiles as his other hand rubs John's belly
"ok love!" John grins and do as he told. he breath slowly, and the rubbing of his belly help him. "thank you Ash" he said, smile from his other side of his enourmes belly. "it helps me alot".
"I'm glad babe" then Ash goes up and kisses John's lips. He releases the kisses and gets up "Hang on babe! I have an idea!" Ash grins and walks to get a large mirror with video recorder. He set up those things between John's legs before he moves himself behind his lover's back and leans John's back on his chest "I want to show this moment to our twins someday" Ash smiles and kisses John's cheek lovingly waiting for his dilation to fully opened

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,794 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,125 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,796 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,222 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,175 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,100 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8