House cleaning (closed with nezumi)
John cum with Ash at the same time, arch his back and shout as his lover fill him. he felt his belly so heavy and tight. he rubb it slowly, panting. "that was amazing" he exclaim and collaps on the couch, still driping cum.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ash sits down next to the male and kisses his cheek while hand rubs John's huge tummy "Yeah.. Totally amazing"
John smile and kiss his lips. "you like me?" he ask Ash. "'cause i like you".
Ash kisses John's lips back and smiles "yeah.. not just liking you but I guess I'm started to love you John" He rubs the males belly "and also your triplet babies here" he chuckles and kisses his belly while rubbing in gentle
John shiver with pleasure. "i also get attracted to you" he said, smiling. "you are better lover then the one who got me pregnant" he said, rubbing his bellybutton in circles.
Ash looking at John "really? Why? He left you?" Ash curiously asked wanting to know about this person more since he has taken to like John
"yeah" John said. "but it was the past. now i have you and its all that matter" he pull Ash for a kiss, pressing his belly into Ash's croch again.
Ash feels John's lips and blushes feeling his crotch being pressed by the males big stomach, a little bit turning him on again "Wanna do second round baby?" Ash smirks while caressing John's tummy before gropes John's wet dripping ass
"can you help me go to your bedroom?" he said, teasing. "i feel so heavy and stuffed now that i can barely stand".
"Mm okay.. Anything for you" He helps John to get on of his feet and walks to his bedroom. Then he leans John down on the bed and gives the male enough space to stretch, comforting himself "any more you want?"
"thanks. its ok" he said. he rubbs his tummy. "my bellybutton is so sensitive" he moan seductivly.
Ash blushes "you need help?" Ash sits beside John and rubs gently his bellybutton "your belly is so big.. when is your due?"
John moan softly. "im... overdue... i can burst every day now.. " he press his belly into Ash's hand. he felt a strong kick inside and put the male hand to feel the bump. "did you feel it? here, again" another kick. he smiled.
Ash feels John's babies kicking his belly "y-yeah.. I can feel them. It's amazing" he smiles leaning his ear to John's belly to feel the baby bumps more closer "this my first time experiencing this" he also rubs the males belly
Joan moans, his babies pressing on his prostate make him horny again. he grab Ash's cock and start to suck it hard and deep, while stroking it with his hand till it was hard again. he moan with lust.
Ash looking down to the horny male sucking his cock and it's getting harder again "ah John.." He groans in pleasure while observing the males naked body. His hips trembles in pleasure while he rubs John's stomach even harder
John moan and then lay on his back and spread his legs wide, showing his hole. "i want you so badly!" he tease. "fuck me!".
Ash sits up and moves to John as his shaft pointed directly to the males hole, inserting his tip "nghh so tight!" and pushes his cock all the way deeper into John's prostate. thrusting him deeply till the males body bouncing harder
John moan loudly, griping Ash's shoulders and pull him to a kiss while his cock pounding deep into him. the bed creached under them, the sound of skin hit skin feeling the room with their moans.
Ash pounding John deeper and deeper until his tip reaching his lower womb, kissing John's lips roughly and sucks the males tongue in lust "nmhhh" Ash groans within the kiss while his hand strokes faster John's cock

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,470 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,780 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,092 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,673 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,211 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,141 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,072 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8