House cleaning (closed with nezumi)
(how about skip ahead 8 month after, so john already pregnant with Ash's seed? or you preffer to impregnante him first?)
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(Nice. Ok we could do that.. No need to do the impregnated John because I think it takes time. Just to add that they have been living together for 8 months since John pregnanting to Ash's seed) :)
( ok cool :) how many babies you want him to carry this time? and is there anything you wish to add to the plot?)
(How many? Hmm I don't mind how much.. It's up to you and nope. I don't have any ideas to add in the plot :-/ if you have some, just add it in the plot. I might get along with it)
(Ok.)

8 months have passed since John birth the babies and gave them to adopthion. after Ash impregnanted him with his seed, he was getting bigger and bigger every day. By 8 month he looks huge, even more then he was before. he live now with Ash at his apartment.

John return from shoping. he panted a little. the elivator was broken so he need to went up the staires. he close the door behind him. he wear shiny silver shirt and blue shorts. "honey im home!" he said, and sits on the couch in relief, one hand resting on his huge belly.
For 8 months living with his lover, Ash love for John growing more and more especially when the time John announced his pregnancy. Ash feels so happy at that time that finally he could have his own child and it will be carried by the one who he is mostly love and care.

Ash is inside the bedroom. Soon he heard John's voice. He walks out with half naked and his lower part just been covered by a short dark-crimson boxer "Babe" Ash gets his lover and sits beside him, kissing John's lips as his arms wrapping around the male huge belly. Then he pulls off the kiss "Sorry babe to let you shop alone.. Now I have done my work and yeah all my free time is dedicated to you only" Ash smiles lovingly at John.
The blonde boy kisses Ash back, pressing his belly to Ash naked crotch. "i love you" he said, nuzzling Ash's neck.
"I love you too sweetie" Ash smiles kissing John's forehead while the male nuzzles his neck. Ash rubs and presses gently John's belly "How do you feel now? Hope you and our baby/ies are always fine"
"i feel good, and the baby/ies are fine" he smiles at him. "although i think they want daddy to rubb them" he said seductivly.
(let's just say John carried twins which two boys?)

Ash grins and kisses John' belly, also he rubs it and said this to them "well daddy will rub you lucky twins but both of you need to grow up faster inside your mummy so daddy can see you both ok?"
(ok.)

John moan as his lover kisses and rubbs his belly. his cock start to get arose and he chuckles. "you are make me so much horny babe" he said. he press his huge belly to Ash's hands.
Ash smirks "well then let me help you love" Ash undress John's short pants, he rubs John's erected cock and strokes his base before takes his lover cock into his mouth "mmm" Ash bobbing his head
John open his mouth in surprise, moans as his lover suck his cock deep in his throat. " mwwaa babe-!! you so - ggghhh!!" he try to speak but his emothions get him overwhelms. he rubbs his breast and squeeze his nipples from lust, start to lick his own lactation. "yesss! keep going! i- i almost-!!" he arck his belly and moan as he cums in Ash's mouth.
Ash swallows John's cum and smirks licking clean the male's cock before he pulls off "Babe. Your cum taste good. But I wonder how this part taste like?" He gropes John's breast, squeezing and pinching the male's tits sexually.
"Ahhhhuuu!!!!" John moan loudly. Ash drinking his milk make him so weak in the hands, so arose, so horny. his nipples were so red now from lactation. he hold Ash hair while he keep teasing his breast, pressing his huge belly up to his torso.
"mhmm babe" Ash smirks, sucking and licking John's breast like a baby until the male's nipple redden and swollen a bit. He enjoys the taste and cannot stop. Ash's cock begins to arouse, pressing deep John's bellybutton
John moans like horny horse, rubbing his belly hard against ash's hard cock. he grab his neck and pull him for a long wet kiss, tasting his own milk on Ash's lips.
Ash wet kissing his lover, playing his tongue and around John's mouth. He presses his tip cock deep to the male's belly and releases precum on John's belly, moving his tip cock and precum all over his sexy big belly "mhmm babe I'm so hard now. I want you now"
John moan like horny whore. "then what you waiting for?! fuck me big boy!" he said and open his legs and show his hole to him.
Ash smirks pointing his tip cock on John's hole, teasing his hole "Impatient.. Desperate.. I like it babe" He grins, moving his hips forward and shoves slowly his cock into John's small tight ass. Feeling John's heat and wet wrapping his cock "nghh aaah babe! Darn! Fucking good" Ash groans, penetrate his lover so deeper

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,467 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,778 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,082 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,640 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,209 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,133 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,053 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8