Unexpected Labour (closed with Nezumi - NSFW)
I feel the baby sliding out easier now, my cock throbbing in pleasure. I scream as the baby's lower half slides out, and I come as it does.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Soon you come, the baby has slides down easily, he directly holds the baby on it's lower half, just left his head sticking inside your asshole "a little bit more and this baby will be born!"
"Gahhhhhh!" I scream as I give one final push, my first born child slipping from my body, covered in blood and fluids, still attached by the cord.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Mike directly cradles the newborn baby after wraps it with a towel. He also cut the cord that connected to the male ass and smiles "here your first child.. Beautiful" He passes the child to you
I cradle my child for a while, before I feel the next baby drop into position. You help me change positions for birth, lying down with my legs spread, knees bent, so you can see everything that's going on. Even this baby's head in my pelvis feels bigger.
"Mike, I think this one's big, what if it's too big?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Mike inserts his fingers once again, measuring how far your hole can be stretch and how far the baby from your hole "well.. yeah you're right. I can see his or her head is quite big" Then Mike looks at you "Do you feel any contractions now? If not.. there is still one way.. to stretch out" he blushes lightly while his cock bulging out from his pants after seeing the whole you when birthing the first child.
"Do it," I blush, ready for your cock to stretch me out. "Fuck the baby out of me."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Alright then.." Mike smiles, unzipping and removing his pants before he shows you his hard erected cock "I have been holding this and now I can't wait.." He put his tip on your hole and inserts slowly, moaning "nghh" he inserts deeper and deeper until he can feel the baby skin "yeah the baby is big!"
You thrust in and out, making me moan, stretching out my hole a little more. I pump my own cock while you fuck me, until I shoot my load as you shoot yours into me. Just as you pull out, I feel my contractions worsen.
"It's too big!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
He quite unsure what to do since his plan didn't work "try the first position. It might be help" he suggesting you to do the first position you deliver your firat baby.
I bear down hard as a contraction hits, feeling my hole burning, but I keep pushing. When i reach down between my legs, I can touch the tip of the head.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Mike saw the baby's head about to emerge "Yes. You're doing a good job! Keep pushing" Mike stretches your hole to help you deliver the baby
"Nygaaaaaaaaaaah!" I scream as the baby stretches my hole, slipping out onto the bed.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Wow your hole.. it's getting huge than the first" he cradles the baby after cutting the cord, wrapping into a big towel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,993 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,298 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,935 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,928 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8