Shelter from the Storm (Closed with BabyDaddy, possibly NSFW)
(Could have had him said that lol. Edited. Check now o u o )
(I didn't know where you were going with it)

Strange thoughts swirled in Aaron's head. Love...sports company...his job...partner... it was a general mess that he couldn't make much sense of yet.

The cloud lifted from his mind as he slumped to the floor. When he came to, he groggily looked up. "A-Austen..." he stuttered in awe.
(Yea, my apologies lol.)

Austen watched as Aaron began to adjust to what was happening to him. When he heard his name, he simply responded by moving closer.

"Yes?" If all had went well, Aaron would find himself simply clad in underwear as that was what Aaron had drawn him in, as if he was still in the drying phase before Austen had offered him some clothes. The rest about him coming in from the storm would make sense and the additional memories added would begin to fall in line. "Still drenched?" He chuckled, moving the towel off of Aaron's face.
Aaron at that moment realized how cold and wet he still was. "Yes, very," he said, drying himself off. He wrapped the towel around his shivering body as he continued to look over Austen's smiling face.

He felt an attraction towards this man. He didn't exactly know where it came from, but he found himself staring into Austen's eyes as he graciously accepted Austen's extended hand. He didn't want to let go as he was helped to his feet.
"Wish I had something for you to wear other than underwear, but we've tried my clothes and they really don't fit. I can offer a blanket?" It was the truth. After some of the minor adjustments, Aaron would look ridiculous in his clothes. Instead the shorter male pulled a blanket out the closet as the heat was finally warming the place up. The entire time however, Aaron was still holding on to his hand. Austen merely stared back into his eyes. "If you keep shivering, maybe I'll have to move closer and let our bodies keep each other warm until dinner is ready." He joked of course, but there was no telling what Aaron was thinking after the adjustments.
Austen...wanted him? The man that he come to see, the man he wanted so desperately to be with again... wanted to see him?

"I would very much like that," he said, sitting down on the couch and waiting for Austen to snuggle up next to him. He didn't know where this confidence came from, but he needed Austen to be touching him right now. And even before if he could be inside of him.
"With a body like that, you wouldn't make me second guess..." he smiled as his shirt fell to the floor followed by his pants. Austen was now down to the dark boxers he wore before embracing Aaron underneath the blanket as he leaned into him, prompting them to fall on the couch when Aaron had sat down. The shorter male leaned in closer to him, his breath literally patting against Aaron's neck as his eyes stared into his. Maybe they could have some fun now and get it over with. Before he had time to fully think about it, his lips pressed against Aaron's softly.
Aaron leaned into the kiss and slipped his tongue into the smaller male's mouth. He moaned in need and lust, breaking for a moment to say "I need you..." before plunged back in. He felt Austen's hand slip around his back to grope his muscled behind as he traced a hand down the bulge in Austen's boxers.
Austen began making out with the male passionately in the dark room. Aaron's words about needing him only fueled to the fire as his cock began to get hard, tenting the boxers partially as he reached for Aaron's rear, groping his butt as he tugged at the fabrics. As Aaron traced down his own boxers, Austen assisted him in taking them off, revealing the large member underneath as his other hand pulled down on Aaron's underwear.
Aaron's boxers were pulled down, exposing his well-toned butt to the air and to Austen. He couldn't help but fall back onto the couch, bringing down Austen with him as they continued to kiss and grope.

He stroked Austen's hard cock until it was at its full length. Shuddering with need, he whispered huskily into Austen's ear "I need you...in me..."
Austen landed on top of Aaron, his hand gripping Aaron's thick legs as he brought them around his waist. He kissed the male lustfully when he wanted him to be deep inside of him only after stroking his cock till it was rock hard.

"No problem, big boy..." he smiled at the thought of filling the larger male as he began to enter inside him. He started off slowly at first, but began to work himself in and out at a set pace, his hand gripping Aaron's shoulders tightly.
"Mmmmmmmm..." Aaron moaned, throwing his head back. "Austen...flip me over... hit me...from the back..." he managed to say, putting a hand at his entrance to stop Austen's thrusts.
Austen stopped after Aaron blocked him from continuing any further, but thrilled to know the male wanted it in a different position. He obliged his partner's wishes, flipping the buffer male over to where his rear was in the air and perfectly exposed. Smacking his rear hard before grabbing his waist tightly, he entered in him again, thrusting in and out of him much faster.
God, it felt so good to have Austen inside of him again. Aaron got into the act as well, rocking back and forth with each thrust and slamming his ass into Austen's crotch. "MMMMM....ohhhhhh...." he moaned loudly.
Austen grinned as Aaron was well into it as he was now slamming against him, his cock going in further than imagined. This felt so good to Austen as well. All of his previous experiences with the opposite sex were coming well into place with the male who was unsuspecting to the changes at all. To sweeten the sealed deal, Austen released deep inside the male minutes later, his seed already impregnating Aaron in that instant. Austen had drawn him at least seven months going on eight months along with a large belly, numerous kicks here and there I indicating he was either with healthy twins or one large baby. His belly would not just spurt out altogether though. It would grow in the hour as the rest of the spell would have to alter Aaron's memories as well.

"How's that?" He panted heavily while drawing out of the stranger turned lover.
Aaron came all over the towel beneath him, moaning loudly. "Oh...Austen...I..." he panted. Cum dribbled out of his back entrance as he gingerly put some clothes back on.

"I can't believe I found you... after all these years," he said, smiling with love in his eyes.
Austen smiled, relieved everything has worked itself out well as the storm raged outside still.

"I'm glad you feel that way, though running through a storm is a bit reckless..." He stopped Aaron from clothing himself as he gingerly took his hand. "We still have some time before the soup is ready. Candlelit bath sound good? Maybe we can find some clothes of mine that can fit you too." Austen noticed Aaron's abs becoming a bit less refined.
(So wait. Are there already together for a couple months, so the babies will be Austen's)
(I was thinking we could advance it to where the effect has him thinking they've been together for months (7-8) or we could say the pregnancy succeeded and continue from the regular 9 month route? It's up to you :) )
(I'd say speed it up to 7 months. His memories start forming over the hour, and by the time the pregnancy slows to normal growth, he believes they've been married for a year)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,198 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,990 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,269 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,199 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8