Mpreg Jutsu (closed with dolria1)
Noticing he was pregnant too, The boy decided he could trust Sai. "My name is Yi." He answered. He got up from the table and crubbed his belly. He looked around but it was dark and all he could see was Sai and the two tables they were originally restrained to.
"Nice to meet you Yi" Sai smile and glance at his big belly. "you look so beautiful with your big belly. mind i i rubb it?" he step forward and rubb Yi's belly. he look at him. "this Oda guy wanna us to know each other" he remove Yi's restrains and free the boy. "here you go".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"Thank you." Yi said with a smile. "Where is he anyway? Did he tell you how many you were having?" He asked. "I was told it might be nine."
"No he didnt" Sai frowned as he tried to find some way out of here. when he failed, he sat beside the pregnant boy and caressing his own huge belly. "do you know something about this jutsu? how it works?" he ask Yi.
Yi shook his head. "No, he just captured me a little bit ago and did that thing with his hands." He answered. "I don't know what to do."
"I see" Sai sighed. "so, what we gonna do now?" he look at Yi. the boy look so pale but so beautiful. that he thought they can be friends. somehow he feel attracted to him more and more. he blushed shyly.
Suddenly, Oda appeared from the dark part of the room. "I see you two are getting acquainted." He said. He approached Yi and grabbed. "Hmmmm, you are a cute one!" He said as he quickly got him on all fours. "Hmmmmmm, Sai, I might need some help here!" He said, gesturing Sai to come over to him.
Sai waddled towards Oda and Yi. "yes master? what you wanna me to do?" he asked. Yi look so sexy on all four. his cock suddenly get erect. he blushed.
Oda teased Yi's plump ass with the tip of his erect cock. "I'd like you to put your cock in his mouth." He said "you shouldn't have a problem with that, right Yi?"

Yi was quiet, but he licked his lips.
Sai blushed as he was asked to do that. he look nourves. "ok". he move closer and hold his tip cock close to Yi's waiting mouth. "here. take it".
Yi nodded and put Sai's cock in his mouth and began to suck on it.

"Good...." Oda purred as he shoved his cock inside Yi, the boy was a virgin so Oda took a few thrusts to get deep enough.
(who is Alex?)

Sai moan as the boy suck his cock so fast. his mouth felt so warm, so good. he thrust slowly his cock deep into Yi's throat. "aahhh..mmmm your mouth feel so good Yi" he gasped aloud.
(Sorry I acidentally mixed up names witha different rp, it's fixed now.)

Yi made a moan and even started to suckle on Sai's testicles as well.

"For a virgin, you seem to know what you're doing." Oda praises Yi. He roared and then pumped load after load of cum into Yi's plump ass.
Sai moan loudly, holding Yi's hair gently as he suck his balls. his cock shoot precum. "ngh.. im gonna cum!!! ahh!!" he shout, directing his tip on Yi's mouth and cumming inside the boy's throat. he pant heavilg, shuddering.
Yi swallowed most of the cum while some dripped from his face. Oda eventually finished and pulled out of him. Yi was laying on the floor, rubbing his belly while cum dripped from his ass and mouth.

"Not bad for a first time...." Oda was proud of the boys. One of the dark parts if the room lit up and a large, king sized bed appeared. "For when you guys sleep.....among other things...." He could tell Sai was smitten with Yi, and he didn't care what the two did while he was away as long as it didn't interfere with his experiments. "I'll be back later." And with a snap of his fingere, he was gone.
After Oda was gone, Sai smile at Yi and help him get up. he look at the boy's eyes. "Yi, how start to feel something at you" he grins, and press his swallen abdomen against Yi's, rubbing there bellies togather. he lean forward and kiss him long wet kiss, licking his own cum all over the boy's mouth. "mmm"...
Yi blushed and moaned into the kiss. "I never did anything like that before, I'm glad you liked it." He exclaimed. He kissed Sai back and rubbed his belly.
Sai humm holds Yi hands and pull him to the bed. he lay on his back, rubbing his belly teasingly seducing Yi. "com'on, its your turn now to fuck me" he grins.
Yi agreed and turned Sai over. He shoved his cock into Sai's ass and started thrusting a steady pace.
Sai moan loudly as Yi pounding his cock hard into his ass. he felt hot, his birth cannal squeezing the boy's cock,:as his belly bounce hard back and forth on the creaking bed. "mmm ngh ohh Yi you fucking me so hard! fuck!! yesss!!" i let out a groan, my body bounce as you thrusting hard.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,237 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,428 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8