The breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder)
Sam scream loudly and arch his belly as his master climax torent amount of hot seed deep inside his womb. he keep cumming long minutes later, even after the boy's own cock ejaculate on his lower belly and sheets the second time. his all body shiver hard and his belly expand more and more pressing on his gut full cum. and the alien still keep cumming endless stream of hot potent seed.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
The Master murrs happily as he rubs the boy's tight and still growing belly, his knots not letting up anytime soon. "So.. how do you like my cocks slut? Changed your mind about wanting home. Here you get whatever you want, food, shelter, protection, and cock. lots and lots of cock. It is the life any breeder would want. Living in the palace breeding by the King." He tugs his cocks slightly pulling on his knots within the boy. The babies wiggling happily around in his cum and more starting to form.
"Offff ahhhhh ngghh its... ahhh... too much!!" the boy yell as his belly still keep swelling like a bloated balloon. he grinned his teeth hard and focus on closing his birth cannal so the cum wont slip out. he growl and huffs as the alien keep pressing his blue hands on his tight huge middle, and the babies seem to feed from the cum and drink it- what make them get bigger to 15 pounds each weight. Sam was eager to finish it. he was totaly in bliss- he moan loudly- but he afraid his belly will explode if any seed spill into him. he look terrfying as the master keep grins wickedly, no slight intention to finish soon.
Master grins "Don't worry. The serum we gave you also makes sure that you can take any amount without doing damage. Are you a good boy? If you are I can take off the chains around your hands and feet. You won't be going anywhere anyway due to that belly of yours. Hahaha." He bucks his hips shoving his cock somehow deeper into him and a new batch of cum leaking out.
Sam didnt belive to what he just heard. he go on with that?! holy shit, what he will do now? he had nothing to do but to just lay down and take it all. his belly get an enourmes size, even more then overdue pregnant woman- but as the master said, the serum keep his skin smooth and strech with no harm. he rise his head as he could and grunt "ohhh fuccckk yess master i will not get anywhere i will do as you please just please remove this ropes from me so my blood can flow more freely and i can keep taking your seed more easily. pleasee!! pleeaasseee!!!" he beg for his master like a whore, huffs and howls as his restrain get strechier on his lower belly and cause him pain.
Master smiles as kindly as he can and cups his slaves face then undoes the chains and turns them both onto their side still connected making it easier on his breeder. "There you go, such a good boy, sleep now I'm still cumming and won't stop for another 15 minutes. Go to sleep my slave and we will continue when you wake."
15 minutes?!!! Sam whimper and huffs as the chain went down of him, but he cant believe that the alien still cumming inside him, feeding his babies in his womb. his head rest down on the pillow as he try to sleep as he was told. the boy close his eyes hard and place his hands on his huge belly, rubbing it as it spurt forward in each movement he made. it was one of the best sex he ever done in his life, if not the most. slowly and peacefully, panting heavily and exosted from all of this, he fall asleep, and the alien still cumming and expand his giant belly more and more.
Master grinned down at his breeder. The boy had fallen asleep when suddenly the door to the room slides open and another big being leans against the door. His scales instead of being a dark blue like most are pure white. "Ah Bane there you are. Come look at my breeder my friend."
Sam woke up as he hears the door open. he blink and rise his head but cant see a thing beyond his mountain of belly. he hear some foot steps getting closer, and finaly they stop in front of him. he close his eyes again, pretending he still sleeping, as the master spoke with Bane. he listened.
"He is quite full, If he wasn't given that serum he would've popped by now." Bane chuckles, his voice smooth and soothing.

"Well he is the chosen breeder. You are quite beautiful yourself, why don't you take the potion and I can breeder you as well. Maybe if you are wanting I'll let you have a round with this one, Such a nice tight ass on him, you'll love it." Master purrs invitingly "Who knows, maybe this little slave will take a great liking to you and then I can place you two together and fuck you both, ohhh that would be wonderful both of you on our back, bellies huge as I fuck you both."

Bane blushes brightly, Red shining through his very rare white scales "M-Master, I might just take you up on that but I doubt your slave would appreciate his Master taking on another breeder."
Sam open his eyes. another breeder? holy shit! how many breeders doen the master have, he thought. he cuffs and chuckle as he clear his throat and grunt: "please master dont be harsh on him. maybe he dont want to carry your offsprings as i do. please spare on this one's life, and i will do anything you will order me to the rest of my life".
Master chuckles and groans softly as the last dribble of cum flows into his boy. "Mmm you are adorable. But trust me It is better being my breeding bitch then someone else's out there. They aren't as nice as I am."

Bane smiles and gently rubs Sam's belly. "No, it is alright. Master is right. I have seen what the others are like to their breeders and I am thankful he saved me from his cousin. You see, I am a very rare Thrakonian, I have white scales and I am able to conceive naturally but it is hard, so the serum is given to help the process."
Sam nods. "ok then. i will be your breeding boy as long as you want me". he chuckles as master finish cumming inside him and rubb his enormous belly. "can i go to the bathroom now master?" he ask nicely.
Master smiles and pulls out of his slave then looks over at Bane "If you would like you can accompany him or you can wait here and we shall talk some more."

"I will help if he will allow it" Bane smiles and helps the boy to his feet then suddenly Master picks them both up. One arm under each of their asses. "M-Master" The albino squeaks.

Master just chuckles and leads them through a door leading to a huge bathroom with a swimming size pool. He climbs into the already warm water and gently sits them both down on either side of him.
Sam was surprise that the alien suddenly lift him up with the other guy to the pool of hot water that he chuckle. he felt so wierd in that company. he never dream he will be pregnant by alien. he whimper as he been sitted beside master. "ohhh mmm feels so hot! the babies... they kicking hardly inside me !" his hube bloated belly floated on the water, and he discovered he cant turn around- just float on his back, his belly keep him from sank. "master?"
Master chuckles as bane swims over to the boys side and rubs his belly. "Yes what is it my slave?" He asks as he lays back and watches the two breeders. He licks his lips at the idea of both of them floating around, bellies huge and filled to the brim with his offspring.

Bane coos into the boy's ear softly and rubs his belly firmer in huge circles causing the babies to push up against the hand rubbing them through their mama's belly.
Sam moan and shiver in bliss to Bane's teasing. the babies make bumps all over his tight skin, causing him to moan in pleasure. he look at beautiful Bane and pull his face closer for a kiss. he watch his master as his cock get arose by the sight and he smile as he keep floating, kissing Bane passionatly.
"Mmm you two are so damn beautiful." Master groans as his cocks slide out and he starts pumping them together while watching his two breeding bitches make out. "Bane, you are entering dangerous waters here. You keep this up and I'll claim that ass of yours and breed you so full..." He warns as Bane just smirks and starts pumping his cock again Sam's belly.

"Just sit back and enjoy the show Master." He purrs and moves behind the human boy and starts sliding his cock against the boy's ass crack.
Sam shout and huffs with pleasure as Bane took him from behind and start fucking him. he moan loudly, rubbing his massive belly in circle as the white huge cock pumping him hard and fast under the water's pool. after some time he buck his head and howl kissing Bane as he keep bouncing his hips on his own. his belly bounce up and down and he look at master, gasping like a whore sensually.
Master licks his lips and swims over to the two and slide up behind Bane. "Ohh you two are just perfect" He lines up one cock along side Bane's at Sam's whole and the other lined up to the albino's ass. In one slam he slams one cock into Bane and the other along side him in Sam. "Oh you two are perfect."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,209 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,748 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,990 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,291 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,935 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,050 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg