The breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder)
Sam buck his head and howl as the two cock slan inside him. he purrs in delight, groaning like a beast as the two alien fuck him from behind. he spread his legs wider so the two can penetrate deeper, and he grip the edge of the pool as a support and let them bounce and yell as they thrust into his womb.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"Ohh doesn't he just feel so good?" Master moans as he pounds both of their asses.

Bane moans and thrust his cock faster and harder into the boy beneath him.
Sam shiver with so much pleasure- his prostate been pressed so hard by two giant- and the weight of the babies- all this caused him climax over and over again filling the hot water with his semen.
Master and Bane both howl as they both climax Bane spilling himself into Sam, filling him with his own batch of babies and Master pouring his seed into both his breeders putting more babies into Sam and an even bigger batch into Bane so they almost match in amount.

"Well we are stuck like this for around 15 minutes. once that time is up, Slave S would you like to put a batch of your own into Slave B here to make it even or shall I fill him up with another one??" Master asks Sam.
"Aaahhhh mmn i will fill him master!! " Sam cry out as his belly expand more and more. he look at Bane while he keep cumming inside him and lean forward and kissed him long wet kiss.
Master purrs and bucks forward spilling his cum faster and harder inside both of them.
Sam gasp and pant heavily. his belly was so big he cant move anymore. he hug Bane and hold him, while master keep cumming inside him.
Bane smiles and holds Sam close and rubs their bellies together as Master holds them both up.
"what now?" ask Sam the other breeder. "are we keep be like this forever? when he will finish?" the boy start to feel seek of all the sea of cum that rumble inside his belly.
"Yes from now on you will be mine, both of you." Master growls as the 15 minutes are up and his and Bane's knots deflate he pulls them out and positions Bane on top of Sam's cock and starts to move him for their bellies are to big for them to move themselves.
Sam pant heavily and shrugs as Bane was riding on his cock. he look at master that hold his wrists and grins as the bellies of them rubb and touch each other. still, Sam belly was alot bigger then Bane's. he moan softly as his belly bounce so hard and the babies kick wildly inside cause him more pleasure.
Master laughs lewdly as Bane moans and begs like a whore for more "Ohh Master Sam ahhh my god yesss please more mmmm please Master" He howls as his cock is trapped between his and Sam's bellies.
Sam moan loudly and lean over to kiss Bane lips. he chuckles as his cock flare with pre cum. he grunt. "ahh nghh i cant take ut anymore... im cumming!!!!" he shout and arch his body as he shoot his hot seed into Bane's womb.
Bane screams in pleasure and cums soon after Sam, his belly growing bigger with Sam's offspring inside of him now. Master purrs and pulls Bane off of Sam's cock and lays Bitch B on his back beside Bitch S.

"Oh you two are so beautiful. So full and needy. Such good pets. Good slaves, my bitches." Master purrs and rubs their bellies.
Sam moan softly as his belly bieng rubb with Bane's. He rubb it with his hands too. He was so full that he couldnt even move an inch. He was so excosted that soom he fall asleep. The babies kicking softly inside.
Master chuckles as he watches both his bitches fall asleep. He picks them both up with ease and lays them into the pool and washes them up then dries them and lays them down on their bed. he lays them on either side of him and watches as they curl up into his side.
Sam wake up in the mornimg. His belly so big that he couldnt stand up. He gasped and rubb his huge orb. Only bane was there. He rubb his belly. "Good morning hun. Where did master go?" He ask him.
Bane yawns and shrugs. "He left us a note beside this huge amount of food but it doesn't say much, just that he needed to take care of a few things." He yawns again and then pops a couple berries into his mouth.
"Oh i see" Sam sighed and get up slowly, yawning and got to kitchen and open the fridge to take some food he was starving. He return and sit beside Bane with big plate of sandwiches. "Here babe. Have some" he smile.
"Thanks." Bane smiles and starts chewing on the sandwich. "So what would you like to do until Master gets back. He will probably want to sleep and relax once he gets back. He has to deal with those idiots on the counsel."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,695 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,207 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,126 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,746 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,989 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,287 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,148 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,048 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg