The breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder)
"Mmm i dont know.. maybe-" he never finish. The door opened and two tall and big aliens enter the room. They locked thed door behind them. "Whats happenning? Who are you? What you want?" Sam ask scary as the tall aliens look at him and Bane with lust in their eyes. They grinned wickedly. "Your master will not coming to save you now slaves!" They went towards them and grab them as they try to escape and the big one punch Sam's belly hard and cause him to cry out in pain. Then they tied them up to the bed and gag there mouths as they remove there space suits. They Naked with huge shafts. "Now you both are ours".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Bane cries out and struggles against them, the one punches him in the stomach also. He screams in pain and glares at them. 'Master will come. He will save us' He thinks as he growls through the gag.
As the master was far away in buisness matters, the two aliens grab Sam's belly and lick it hard, nips it and bite his belly button. They did Bane the same. Sam's and Bane's screams were shut by their gags as the two aliens grins and start to rubb their enourmes shafts on their belly, pokes it hard. "Mmm so ripe. Are you ready slaves?" Sam whimper no, but he was powerless as one of them grab his legs and spread them apart. he spit on his hole pointed pointed his horse cock at him. The other one did Bane the same. The alies look ar one another and nodded. Then they slam both their cocks deep into Sam's and Bane's holes, reaching deep inside their wombs and start fucking them abusivly.
Bane screams and cries still trying to struggle against them as they pound into him. He reaches out and grabs hold of Sam's hand for comfort.
Same took Bane's hand and squeeze it hard. The aliens keep pounding in Sam's and Bane's abusive holes, strech them wide, as there cocks get deeper and faster in each minute. Sam whimper hard as the pair fuck them, his belly bounce so hard and there huge balls slapping on their asses. They howl in pleasure and moan as they were closer to climax.
Bane was crying harder and squeezing Sam's hand wishing for it to stop when suddenly the door flies open and the two were pulled off of them. Bane looks up and sees Master standing over them beating the shit out of the two. Bane reached up and undid his gag then looking over at Sam.
The tall one shoot a laser beam on Master and make him froze where he stand. His limbs were frozen in time and he cant move- just watch. "Haha eat that sucker! Screw you! We take what we want!" They grins wickedly and look at Sam and Bane. "Now slaves watch how your master powerless and cant do nothing while we fuck you bloody!" They smirks and took there cocks and shoves them again inside the boy's wombs.
Master seethes in his place watching the two figuring out ways to kill them by dragging it out. 'Cutting off their cocks seems like a good place to start.' He thought as he heard his breeders scream for help. He tries to move but he couldn't.

Bane screams for help and for them to stop but they don't.
Finaly, the taller one shout "lets see how much you can take whores!" They moan loudly and shout as they cum togather inside the boys wombs, filling them up for huge amount of hot seed. There hipps still move as they keep cumming, expanding there bellies. When they done they withdraw their cocks and grins. Sam was so big now that his belly look like a mountain size. "I think that soon its time to free you" the taller said to Master. "But there is another one that want to give it a try, right captain?" The door opens and the captain of the spaceship step into the room and close it behind him. "Now now lads, i see you left me some fun here. Excellent" he grins and turn to look at Master. "Im sorry Master, but you couldnt keep such healthy and sexy slaves just to you, you see?" He grins and step towards scary Sam and Bane and rubb their huge bellies and kiss it. "Now, who shall go first. Hmm?"
Master growls lowly and with all his strength he starts to move forward very slowly. Bane whimpers and cries silently for help, his belly a little smaller than Sam's but to big for him to do anything.
The captain grins wickedly and the taller ones remove his clothes for him. He was much shorter then them, but more muscular. As his pants pull down his huge abnormal cock was expose. Sam eyes get widen and he shiver with fear. The cock was so large and long that he dwarfes the size of his men's togather. It was pulsing hard ready to fill Sam and Bane. "Time to see how deep i can reach in you boys" the captain grins as he grab Sam's waist and ramm all his lengh with one thrust into his belly. "You will be the first". The boy cry out in pain and arch his back up, as the two men slam his belly down while the captain start fucking him hard.
Bane starts shivering harder and his cries grow louder as Master starts to shake off the paralysis on him and moves faster towards the one hurting whats his.
"Ah ah ah! One small step and i send your beloved slave with his babies to the next world!" The captain shout at Master, as his other hand hold a big knife above Sam's belly. Master stop. "Thats more better. Now, pick the ropes and bind your hands to the wall so i can see them. Quickly now!" He shout and throw the ropes to Master. As he thought Master did it (which he pretened so but not realy) the captain throw his knife aside and laugh wickedly. "Now let send your precouse slave boy to early labor." He grab Sam's hips again and with one powerful thrust he hilt up his cock so deep and reap the bubble water of the babies womb. Then he pull out little and gush of water flow from Sam's hole to the floor. "How do you like that whore?!!! Hahahaha!!!"""
Master looks down at the knife so close to him then up at his boys who are in danger. He quietly and quickly grabbed the knife and charged at him. He yanked him out of his human and slices off his dick in one swift move then turns to the other two who are now shaking softly in slight fear. "How dare you touch your King's breeders." He takes a menacing step towards them. "You will now pay." He growls loudly.
Captain shot in agony, his blue blood spreading all over the place as he fall on the ground and bleed to death. The two others run like a cowerds they were so fast that they leave their captain behind and flee from the spaceship before Master catch them.
meanwhile Sam cry out in pain as his water broke and his labor started early. He gasp and look at Master "please master help me! The babies! Ahhhh!! The wanna come out!".
Master rushes over to his boys' side throwing the knife away. "It will be ok, I'm here now." He pulls his boys closer to him and rub's their bellies lovingly. "Shh it is ok. Now push, it will be fine."
Sam start to push first and then Bane. He shout and screams as he holds in Master as he push the baby out with all his strengh, his hole wide open and dialting. He feel a contraction and breath fast and count to ten. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Fuuckkk!!" Sam shout as he push the baby out slowly.
"Shhh come on push" He coos and nuzzles them, rubbing their bellies.

Bane screams as he manages to push one out, "M-Master."
Sam push the babies out after an hour and was realy tired and weak after all that happen to him. He faints unconsionse after he push the last baby out.
Bane manages to push all the babies out and passes out a little after Sam and Master pulls them both into his side and cuddles them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,209 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,990 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,290 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,921 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,050 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg