Roleplay (closed with nurse)
"you okay?" Lana asked holding his hand "why are you so nervous, we have come here before..." Lana said making sure he was well covered with a blanket.
(12-20-2014, 04:54 AM)nurse Wrote: "you okay?" Lana asked holding his hand "why are you so nervous, we have come here before..." Lana said making sure he was well covered with a blanket.

"I don't know" He said. "Maybe because today we will find the babies gender."
"well...its...yes that is a bit nerve-raking" Lana said "though whatever they are we will still love them," she said just as the doctor entered. "good afternoon Henry, how have you been?" the doctor asked as he shook his hand and Lana´s.
So what happened to nurse?
(12-26-2014, 07:53 AM)Enceinte_Boy Wrote: So what happened to nurse?

(I have no idea.)
(You also noticed that all her posts are just gone too right? Her profile still exists, but it's empty looking.)
(12-26-2014, 05:33 PM)Enceinte_Boy Wrote: (You also noticed that all her posts are just gone too right? Her profile still exists, but it's empty looking.)

(yes, i realized it. What would happen now?)
(I have no clue. Should we ask the admin/mods/lyric/anyone with important power? Maybe they know, if they care to tell us.)
(12-26-2014, 07:13 PM)Enceinte_Boy Wrote: (I have no clue. Should we ask the admin/mods/lyric/anyone with important power? Maybe they know, if they care to tell us.)

i think so
We're looking into it, guys.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Thanks for the update, nurse's info is up now it seems.
(12-20-2014, 05:48 AM)nurse Wrote: "well...its...yes that is a bit nerve-raking" Lana said "though whatever they are we will still love them," she said just as the doctor entered. "good afternoon Henry, how have you been?" the doctor asked as he shook his hand and Lana´s.

"I'm great" Said Henry "What about you, doc?" He asked.
"Im good, how have you been feeling?" Hw asks "any unusual symptoms or concerns? Last time we saw each other was a month ago" he said reading his file
(02-22-2015, 09:26 PM)nurse Wrote: "Im good, how have you been feeling?" Hw asks "any unusual symptoms or concerns? Last time we saw each other was a month ago" he said reading his file

"i'm feeling great, doc" Henry said, with a hand on his belly and a smile on his face. "I had no unusual symptoms. Well, i have been tired this week, but i think it's because of my routine, with job, school and walking everyday to keep me and the babies healthy"
"Its good to keep actives but you also need rest, how have yojr feet and ankles been treating you?" He asks as he takes your blood pressure, Lana was just at your side
(02-22-2015, 09:48 PM)nurse Wrote: "Its good to keep actives but you also need rest, how have yojr feet and ankles been  treating you?" He asks as he takes your blood pressure, Lana was just at your side

"well, my feets are killing me, but Lana always gives me a massage, and i feel better" He smiled at Lana.
Lana smiles back "Do you happen to stay up in your feet a lot?" The doctor asked. Lana was silently stroking his hand
(02-28-2015, 01:09 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana smiles back "Do you happen to stay up in your feet a lot?" The doctor asked. Lana was silently stroking his hand

"well, no more than the usual, i guess" said Henry while he stroked Lana's hand too.
"I dont like how thry are swelling, I want you to startresting asmuch as you can from nkw on, now if you could raise your gown to uncover your belly?" The doctor said getting the gel.
"Are we finally finding out what we are having?" She asked
"Yes unless the twins are being camera shy"
(02-28-2015, 03:32 AM)nurse Wrote: "I dont like how thry are swelling, I want you to startresting asmuch as you can from nkw on, now if you could raise your gown to uncover your belly?" The doctor said getting the gel.
"Are we finally finding out what we are having?" She asked
"Yes unless the twins are being camera shy"

"All right, doc. I promisse i will rest. But can i keep working at the cafe?" Henry asked and raised his gown, uncovering his huge belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,474 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,113 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,741 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,220 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,156 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,091 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8