Roleplay (closed with nurse)
(11-30-2014, 11:46 PM)nurse Wrote: "him? what if its a she?" Lana asked and smiled "you want me to go with you or you prefer to go alone?"

"i don't know, but i have a strange feeling that is a boy. Silly, right? Well, i'd love you to come with me"
"its a bit, yes," Lana admitted and nods "okay, just...tell me when you make the appointment, okay?"
(11-30-2014, 11:54 PM)nurse Wrote: "its a bit, yes," Lana admitted and nods "okay, just...tell me when you make the appointment, okay?"

"on Sunday, when you don't have to work"
"okay, that works for me...you feeling better now?" she asked
(12-01-2014, 12:02 AM)nurse Wrote: "okay, that works for me...you feeling better now?" she asked

"Yes, thanks, sweet" Henry kissed Lana in her lips
Lana smiled yet it was clear the news were still thinking in, for it was a lot to take in.
She was secretly hoping Henry had been mistaken or something but she was also willing to take responsability if indeed it was true.

She looked Henry up and down trying to find some clue in his body that could indicate a pregnancy but perhaps it was still to early for that.
(12-06-2014, 08:20 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana smiled yet it was clear the news were still thinking in, for it was a lot to take in.
She was secretly hoping Henry had been mistaken or something but she was also willing to take responsability if indeed it was true.

She looked Henry up and down trying to find some clue in his body that could indicate a pregnancy but perhaps it was still to early for that.

(On sunday...)

Jeremy looks to Lana, and touches her really softly. "Lana. Wake up. It's time to go to the doctor"
Lana had been studying late last night and grumbled as she woke up "morning..." she said half asleep as she rose.
(12-06-2014, 09:55 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana had been studying late last night and grumbled as she woke up "morning..." she said half asleep as she rose.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How are you today?" Jeremy smiled, feeling excited.
"Tired," she said with a sleepy jawn but grinned "what time is it?" she asked wanting to go back to sleep as she cuddled into Henry´s form liking how warm and comfortable he was "lets...just stay here love..." she whispered.
(12-07-2014, 08:55 PM)nurse Wrote: "Tired," she said with a sleepy jawn but grinned "what time is it?" she asked wanting to go back to sleep as she cuddled into Henry´s form liking how warm and comfortable he was "lets...just stay here love..." she whispered.

"But today is 'The Day', sweetheart. Today we will find out if i'm really prengnant. We have to go. Oh, i'm so excited."
Lana sighted she was scared of "The Day" she wasn´t as inclined to have kids as Henry was but it was not Henry´s fault at all it was simply to do with her personality, she didn´t felt even as an adult herself, how could she be a mother then? it made no sense.

"I know you are," she said sitting up and kissing his lips, she would never tell Henry how afraid she was as that would only stress him and that was the alst thing she wanted to do. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick bath so they could go to the doctor´s appointment.
(12-07-2014, 09:07 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana sighted she was scared of "The Day" she wasn´t as inclined to have kids as Henry was but it was not Henry´s fault at all it was simply to do with her personality, she didn´t felt even as an adult herself, how could she be a mother then? it made no sense.

"I know you are," she said sitting up and kissing his lips, she would never tell Henry how afraid she was as that would only stress him and that was the alst thing she wanted to do. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick bath so they could go to the doctor´s appointment.

"Hey, sweet" said Jeremy, softly. "Don't worry with that. I know you're going to be a perfect mother. You are so sweet, kind and determined. I'm sure you'll be the best mother ever."
"you are just saying that because you love me, but lets b real Henry I barely know how to take care of myself," she said chuckling yet her fear was apparent as she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel to search for her clothes in her closet.
(12-07-2014, 09:23 PM)nurse Wrote: "you are just saying that because you love me, but lets b real Henry I barely know how to take care of myself," she said chuckling yet her fear was apparent as she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel to search for her clothes in her closet.

"No, i'm serious. You are so perfect and so delicate. I mean, if i were a kid, i would want you to kiss my bruises and calm me down after i fall on the floor." Henry said being sincere. "I trust you, sweet. Why don't you trust yourself?"
"Don´t please, Henry, I know you mean well but that´s not me..." Lana said as she got dressed "Im the one that gets home late cause she´s partying, the one who kisses another guy cause she´s too drunk to even know its her best friend not her boyfriend she´s dancing with, Im the one that got her boyfriend pregnant even if he was not ready to start sleeping with her, and Im the girl who...who...thinks of running away when her boyfriend tells her he´s pregnant," she admitted crying feeling like the most horrible person in the world, Henry was just too good for her, he should have broken up with her a long time ago.
(12-07-2014, 09:34 PM)nurse Wrote: "Don´t please, Henry, I know you mean well but that´s not me..." Lana said as she got dressed "Im the one that gets home late cause she´s partying, the one who kisses another guy cause she´s too drunk to even know its her best friend not her boyfriend she´s dancing with, Im the one that got her boyfriend pregnant even if he was not ready to start sleeping with her, and Im the girl who...who...thinks of running away when her boyfriend tells her he´s pregnant," she admitted crying feeling like the most horrible person in the world, Henry was just too good for her, he should have broken up with her a long time ago.

Henry sat on Lana's side, and hugs her tight "Shhhh... Don't cry, baby" He said, trying to confort her. "Don't be afraid. Ok, so, you kissed another guy in a party, what's the problem? You were drunk, right? So, it's not your fault. And, ok, maybe you arrives home late sometimes, but you work so hard everyday, i think you diserve taking a time to have fun. And Ok, you got me pregnant, but i love you so much, and this little baby is part of you. And, ok, maybe you thought about letting me, but you didn't. Everyone is afraid of something. I'm afraid of loosing you, but if you don't want to stay with me, i will let you go. I promise, you don't have to stay with me if you are unhappy doing it"
Lana hugged tightly to him "you are too good Henry...too good and ofcouse I wont leave you...Im not...I don´t want to be that girl..." she said trying to calm down "in any case you should leave me, just for thinking that...and for all I make you go through, I hurt you always don´t I?" she said cleaning her tears and staring at the young man infront of her.
(12-07-2014, 09:55 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana hugged tightly to him "you are too good Henry...too good and ofcouse I wont leave you...Im not...I don´t want to be that girl..." she said trying to calm down "in any case you should leave me, just for thinking that...and for all I make you go through, I hurt you always don´t I?" she said cleaning her tears and staring at the young man infront of her.

"No." He said softly and cleaned the tears on Lana's eyes. "You won't hurt me. I trust you, really. You would never hurt me on a purpose. Accidents happens, and we have to keep with our lives. This baby" He said, putting his hands on his belly "I know he will love you as much as i love you. Don't worry dear. I won't leave you, unless you ask me to do it."
Lana slowly calmed down and nodded "I would never ask you of to leave me," she stated softly "H-how can you be so c-calm about all this?" she asked reaching for his hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,712 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,465 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,776 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,078 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,606 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,130 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,071 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,043 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8