Roleplay (closed with nurse)
(12-07-2014, 10:07 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana slowly calmed down and nodded "I would never ask you of to leave me," she stated softly "H-how can you be so c-calm about all this?" she asked reaching for his hand.

"I don't know" He said. "I just feel it. So, let's go to the doctor?"
Lana nodded as she stood up "right...lets go then" she said getting her purse as they went out and took the subway to the hospital where she akwardly entered the paternity ward with him for him to check in with the doctor´s receptionist.
(12-07-2014, 10:12 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana nodded as she stood up "right...lets go then" she said getting her purse as they went out and took the subway to the hospital where she akwardly entered the paternity ward with him for him to check in with the doctor´s receptionist.

The doctor call: "Henry? Henry...Jones?"

"It's me" Henry said. "Do you want to come with me, sweet?" he asks to Lana
Lana bit her lip but nodded as she stood up "sure..." she said nervously as both entered the doctor´s office.
(12-07-2014, 10:40 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana bit her lip but nodded as she stood up "sure..." she said nervously as both entered the doctor´s office.

"Ok, Henry" Said the doctor. "What's are your symptoms?"

"Well, doctor " Said Jeremy "i had morning sickness the last two months, dizziness and lack of appetite. I think i might be pregnant. I did the test and it said positive. Now i just want to confirm it"

"Alright" Said the doctor. "Please, lie in this bed and lift your shirt. I will make the ultrasound"
Lana could just stand next to Henry her body language screaming anxiousness. She helped Henry to the bed and took his hand as Henry uncovered his shirt.
The doctor begins to take the exam, and looked at the screen to see the result.
"Oh," he exclaimed. "Congratulations, Jeremy and Lana. You're going to be parents. Jeremy is pregnant with twins"
"w-what?" Lana asked paling quickly her hand growing cold in Henry´s hand" "b-but...what?" was all she could ask, her vision clouding with dark spots as she was about to pass out at the shock of it.
(12-07-2014, 11:03 PM)nurse Wrote: "w-what?" Lana asked paling quickly her hand growing cold in Henry´s hand" "b-but...what?" was all she could ask, her vision clouding with dark spots as she was about to pass out at the shock of it.

Henry shook Lana's hand, trying to pass to her all the calm that he felt. Despite knowing that everything would be more difficult with twins, Henry can not help but smile at the news.

"Twins? Really?" He asked, crying of happiness.

"Really, Henry." said the doctor "Look at the screen. Two heads and four feet."

"How far along am I?" Henry asked

"You are 2 months pregnant" Answered the doctor

"Lana, are you okay?" Asked Henry looking to Lana and feeling a bit worried about her, but knowing she wouldn't abandon him
"yeah...I just... need to sit down," Lana said doing so as she was having a sort of panic attack as she found it suddendly hard to breathe.

"take deep breathes," the doctor said "dont worry Hennry, its normal for young mothers to be a bit...surprised," the doctor offered.
(12-07-2014, 11:31 PM)nurse Wrote: "yeah...I just... need to sit down," Lana said doing so as she was having a sort of panic attack as she found it suddendly hard to breathe.

"take deep breathes," the doctor said "dont worry Hennry, its normal for young mothers to be a bit...surprised," the doctor offered.

"Yes, i undestand" He got up and hugged Lana. "Keep calm, sweetheart. Everything will be fine. It will be all right. Trust me. I'm here for you, as long as you need me, as long as you want me."
Lana hugged him back "Im sorry," she whispered "I just...was not expecting this...just let me..." she said placing her head on her knees to calm herself down.
(12-08-2014, 01:23 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana hugged him back "Im sorry," she whispered "I just...was not expecting this...just let me..." she said placing her head on her knees to calm herself down.

"Ok, babe. But remember, if you need anything, i'll be here for you" Said Jeremy

"shouldn´t I be the one to tell you that Henry?" she asked chuckling a bit as she was finally feeling like herself again. "are you truly sure its twins doctor?" she asked "will Henry be okay, he´s not in danger is he?"
(12-08-2014, 01:43 AM)nurse Wrote: "shouldn´t I be the one to tell you that Henry?" she asked chuckling a bit as she was finally feeling like herself again. "are you truly sure its twins doctor?" she asked "will Henry be okay, he´s not in danger is he?"

"I'm fine, Lana. I swear" Said Henry "Actually, i'm feeling better than i ever felt on my whole life" He smiled, feling great.

"Henry will be fine" Said the doctor. "Men pregnant with twins are very common, actually."
"really? I thought it...wasn´t I mean..."Lana said as she sat straighter on her chair and smiled at Henry "how...is it even possible I mean? will he need a c-section? sorry doctor I really don´t know how this works for a man," she said blushing and scared about being a mom to twins and much more at the idea of Henry being in some kind of risk at all.
(12-08-2014, 01:54 AM)nurse Wrote: "really? I thought it...wasn´t I mean..."Lana said as she sat straighter on her chair and smiled at Henry "how...is it even possible I mean? will he need a c-section? sorry doctor I really don´t know how this works for a man," she said blushing and scared about being a mom to twins and much more at the idea of Henry being in some kind of risk at all.

"Well, how can i explain that?" The doctor said. "Do you know that women have a canal for peeing and a cannal to give birth in their vaginas, right? When a man becomes pregnant, the same thing happens in his anus. Another canal will appear on his anus. But he can have a C-section if he wants to"

(is that explanation okay for you?)
(Sure its fine)

"I see, well I know they take more time to recuperate with a c-section but if he want to " she said softly looking at Henry trying to keep calm
(12-08-2014, 02:15 AM)nurse Wrote: (Sure its fine)

"I see, well I know they take more time to recuperate with a c-section but if he want to " she said softly looking at Henry trying to keep calm

"I would prefer a natural birth, if possible" Henry said

"We will assess this as the pregnancy progresses" The doctor answered
Lana nods "okay...I can...deal with this, does he needs to take anything or something?" Lana asked

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,465 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,775 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,078 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,600 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,207 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,128 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,070 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,040 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8