Roleplay (closed with nurse)
(12-08-2014, 05:31 AM)nurse Wrote: "but you dont seem scared and...you havent even thought of stoppign all this...you were always so much braver than I..."

"you are not right, sweet." He said "I was afraid in the beggining, when i discovered. But you are my support. You are the pillar that sustents my world, and I know you will love me, even when the babies are so huge that i will look like if i had had swallowed a basketball" he smiled. "But i would never stop this pregnancy, even if i were alone. Because this babies are part of me, and part of you. Abort they would destroy me"
"I hope I will be able to really be of help..baby" she said cuddling against him and hugging him tight "Im sorry im not the best girlfriend out there..." she said and smiled "of course I will love you, always" she said
(12-08-2014, 05:51 AM)nurse Wrote: "I hope I will be able to really be of help..baby" she said cuddling against him and hugging him tight "Im sorry im not the best girlfriend out there..." she said and smiled "of course I will love you, always" she said

"And that's why you are the best girlfriend ever" Henry said. "Because you are capable of loving me despite my flaws, and this is what true love is. I am not the best boyfriend you could find, you are so pretty and smar ant sweet. You could have a thousand boyfriends if you want to. But you picked me, and that's why i love you."
Lana grinned and kissed his lips "Henry, love, you gotta stop or you are going to make me cry," she said softly
(12-08-2014, 07:46 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana grinned and kissed his lips "Henry, love, you gotta stop or you are going to make me cry," she said softly

Henry smiled at her, feeling a bit tired. "Sweet, what about watching some movies?" He asked
"sure dear, but aren´t you tired? you seem as if you could go asleep," she pointed out,
(12-08-2014, 08:33 PM)nurse Wrote: "sure dear, but aren´t you tired? you seem as if you could go asleep," she pointed out,

"Yes" Henry said. "But watching movies help me to relax"
Lana nods and turns the tv on and searches for a movie.
(12-08-2014, 09:05 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana nods and turns the tv on and searches for a movie.

"What about Harry Potter?" Henry asked, stting on the couch. "Or a Disney movie?"
"Okay," Lana says as she leaves it on a Disney Movie and cuddles against Henry in bed.
(12-08-2014, 09:40 PM)nurse Wrote: "Okay," Lana says as she leaves it on a Disney Movie and cuddles against Henry in bed.

Henry lay on the bed, and let Lana caress his hair until, slowly, he fell asleep, his hands placed in his belly in a protective way
Lana turned the tv off once Henry was asleep and soon after she was asleep too her hands hugging his middle and a small smile on her face.
(12-08-2014, 09:51 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana turned the tv off once Henry was asleep and soon after she was asleep too her hands hugging his middle and a small smile on her face.

(what would happen now?)
Jeremy woke up, listening the phone ringing. He tried to ignore the sound, but the he decided that could be something important, and got up to answer the phone.

"Hi." He said, sounding grogly even to himself. "Mom? What? Oh, yes, sure. No, no problem, i would love it. So, when? Tonight, at 7 pm? All right. Bye mom. Yes, i love you too" he said, smiling. His mother was really sweet.

"Lana, dear?" He said to her.
Lana grumbled as she woke up "what time is it?" she asked cuddling against him wanting his warmth, she was still tired from yesterday´s activities.
(12-09-2014, 04:12 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana grumbled as she woke up "what time is it?" she asked cuddling against him wanting his warmth, she was still tired from yesterday´s activities.

"it's 11.am" Henry said. "And my mom's called me. She and my dad are going to have dinner with us today"
"what...today?" she asked in disbelief " god...she could have called before, what if we had plans or something?" Lana asked a bit annoyed mostly cause she didnt wanted to tend to guests that day, much less to Henry´s parents, as she felt they wuold kill her once they knew Henry was pregnant.

"Oh...okay...we can do this," she said and sighted. "I just hope your mom wont leave our twins motherless tonight..." she teased
(12-09-2014, 04:20 AM)nurse Wrote: "what...today?" she asked in disbelief " god...she could have called before, what if we had plans or something?" Lana asked a bit annoyed mostly cause she didnt wanted to tend to guests that day, much less to Henry´s parents, as she felt they wuold kill her once they knew Henry was pregnant.

"Oh...okay...we can do this," she said and sighted. "I just hope your mom wont leave our twins motherless tonight..." she teased

Henry hugged Lana. "Stay calm, Lana. Everything is gonna be fine. I know my mother. She would be very happy to having grandkids. She likes you a lot, and she will like you even more after this night"
"I hope you are right..." Lana said and smiled "at least our kids should have one set of grandparents," she said sadly knowing her parents wouldnt even consider the news good ones, it would only shame them further...

"you hungry?" she asked as she stood up ready for the day "you got class today?" she asked. and then paused "Oh...Henry...what...what have you thought of doing with our classes? you think we can keep studying? " she asked now worried.
(12-09-2014, 04:30 AM)nurse Wrote: "I hope you are right..." Lana said and smiled "at least our kids should have one set of grandparents," she said sadly knowing her parents wouldnt even consider the news good ones, it would only shame them further...

"you hungry?" she asked as she stood up ready for the day "you got class today?" she asked. and then paused "Oh...Henry...what...what have you thought of doing with our classes? you think we can keep studying? " she asked now worried.

"Of course i'm hungry," Henry smiled "and of course we are going to continue our classes, Lana."He said "I'm pregnant, not sick. I'm still capable of study, sweet. About your parents, Why do you think they wouldn't be happy with this grat news?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,778 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,081 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,624 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,131 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,048 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8