Roleplay (closed with nurse)
"an omellete sounds good to you?" she said putting on her robe to go to their small kitchen "well I know that but we will need money, and that only comes with a job and I don´t know some guys just leave school when pregnant, I thought there was some reason for that, like medical reason?" she asked confused clearly showing she didnt knew much of the problem at hand.

"Henry, baby, I haven´t talked to my parents since I graduated from high-school and they made it pretty clear they didn´t wanted to hear from me the last time we spoke, we didnt parted well and either way I wouldn´t want our twins around people like them," she said angry as it was clear the problems with her parents still bothered her alot.
(12-09-2014, 04:45 AM)nurse Wrote: "an omellete sounds good to you?" she said putting on her robe to go to their small kitchen "well I know that but we will need money, and that only comes with a job and I don´t know some guys just leave school when pregnant, I thought there was some reason for that, like medical reason?" she asked confused clearly showing she didnt knew much of the problem at hand.

"Henry, baby, I haven´t talked to my parents since I graduated from high-school and they made it pretty clear they didn´t wanted to hear from me the last time we spoke, we didnt parted well and either way I wouldn´t want our twins around people like them," she said angry as it was clear the problems with her parents still bothered her alot.

"an omellete sounds great" Henry said. "I'm sorry for your parents. Are they so terrible like this? about the job, well, i can look for a part-time job, maybe in a library or singing in a restaurant. It's not too much, but i could study and work, and we could save some money to our kids"
"I would prefer if you could find something in the library as you could sit...and stuff," she said and sighted "they are that terrible, Im doing you a favor keeping you away from them," she said sadly "I can find a job too, perhaps as a waiter or at starbucks, I dont know..." she said "still I want you to stop working when you are too pregnant, perhaps six months as its twins?"
(12-09-2014, 05:13 AM)nurse Wrote: "I would prefer if you could find something in the library as you could sit...and stuff," she said and sighted "they are that terrible, Im doing you a favor keeping you away from them," she said sadly "I can find a job too, perhaps as a waiter or at starbucks, I dont know..." she said "still I want you to stop working when you are too pregnant, perhaps six months as its twins?"

"Lana, this is not fair. I will work as long as i could. And if i work as a singer i could sing sitting in a chair too." Henry said. "About your parents, if you says that, i believe in you." Henry got up and hugged Lana softly, kissing her on the lips
"but I dont want you to strain, Ive seen pregnant people working and they struggle, I dont want that for you baby," she said frowning as she served him his omelette and a glass of fresh oragange juice with his vitamins and folic acid for him to take.
"Good, I dont want my parents to know, they dont deserve it," she said kissing him back smiling softly as she sat next to him to eat with him.
(12-09-2014, 05:45 AM)nurse Wrote: "but I dont want you to strain, Ive seen pregnant people working and they struggle, I dont want that for you baby," she said frowning as she served him his omelette and a glass of fresh oragange juice with his vitamins and folic acid for him to take.
"Good, I dont want my parents to know, they dont deserve it," she said kissing him back smiling softly as she sat next to him to eat with him.

Henry ate the omelette, but, right after that, he felt it... the terrible morning sickness. He got up and ran t othe bathroom, and retched
For a moment Lana didn´t knew what was going on, "Henry?" she called till she heard him vomit and she ran after him into the toiled "Oh baby..." she said holding him as he once again emptied his stomach on the bowl.
(12-09-2014, 05:53 AM)nurse Wrote: For a moment Lana didn´t knew what was going on, "Henry?" she called till she heard him vomit and she ran after him into the toiled "Oh baby..." she said holding him as he once again emptied his stomach on the bowl.

"I'm sorry Lana" Henry said, feeling his throat burning because of the vomit that he had just expel
"sorry for what dear?" she asked rubbing his back to make sure he was done, she reached for a glass and filled it with water, offering it to him so he could wash out the bad taste of the vomit. "are you okay?"
(12-09-2014, 05:58 AM)nurse Wrote: "sorry for what dear?" she asked rubbing his back to make sure he was done, she reached for a glass and filled it with water, offering it to him so he could wash out the bad taste of the vomit. "are you okay?"

"Thanks sweet. I feel better now. " Henry said "I just have to brush my teeth". He got up and brushed his teeth, and drank the water.
Lana nodded and let him take care of it himself "I guess that means no breakfast, huh?" she asked leaning against the door. "should we go to the supermarket to make dinner for your parents once we are out of class? what classes you got today, I wanna take you myself there"
(12-09-2014, 06:03 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana nodded and let him take care of it himself "I guess that means no breakfast, huh?" she asked leaning against the door. "should we go to the supermarket to make dinner for your parents once we are out of class? what classes you got today, I wanna take you myself there"

"Yeah, i think we should go to the supermarked. Maybe you can do your pasta, i love it. And today i have my normal class, but the lat one is vague, so we can go back sooner"
"the raviolis you mean?" Lana asked as she was already going to their room to get ready and go out. "Oh, that´s fine then I got some classes later, so I can drop you off, just wait for me there and I´ll pick you up too," she said smiling as she started to change infront of him as after all they were a couple and he had seen her like that many times, and they were having kids together now too.
(12-09-2014, 06:13 AM)nurse Wrote: "the raviolis you mean?" Lana asked as she was already going to their room to get ready and go out. "Oh, that´s fine then I got some classes later, so I can drop you off, just wait for me there and I´ll pick you up too," she said smiling as she started to change infront of him as after all they were a couple and he had seen her like that many times, and they were having kids together now too.

"You know, Lana, i was thinking, and should we tell everybody now? I mean, we can't hide it forever, after all, i'm having twins, and sooner or later people will realizes." Henry said, changing his own clotches. When he was about to put the shirt on, he looked at the mirror, trying to find any sig that could announce he was pregnant. Was that his impression or he was already starting to show a bit? He finished changing and brushed his hair.
"I'm ready, honey" he said
"well...who is exactly everybody?" she asked and nodded as what he was saying was true "well its your call baby, you´re the one pregnant here," she said grinning and smiled catching sight of him trying to check himself out.
(12-09-2014, 06:24 AM)nurse Wrote: "well...who is exactly everybody?" she asked and nodded as what he was saying was true "well its your call baby, you´re the one pregnant here," she said grinning and smiled catching sight of him trying to check himself out.

"Everybody would be our friends. our neighbors (since they'll have to hear babies sounds from now on). Maybe the principal of the school (what if my labor begin during a class?)" Henry said.
"the principal?" Lana asked not really thinking he should know as it was none of his importance. They did the shopping together for the first time in a long time, as usually it was just either of them that went for the groceries. Lana was the one pushing the cart and Henry choosing what went inside.
(12-09-2014, 06:43 AM)nurse Wrote: "the principal?" Lana asked not really thinking he should know as it was none of his importance. They did the shopping together for the first time in a long time, as usually it was just either of them that went for the groceries. Lana was the one pushing the cart and Henry choosing what went inside.

"Yes, the principal. If i had to run out of the class to the hospital I don't want to deal with all that paperwork" Henry says and puts everything they'll need, and somethings that he would like to eat, like chocolate, apples and oranges, and honey
"well what makes you think I would let you go to class when your due date was near?" she asked to him and smiled seeing all the sweet things he was piling up in their cart.
(12-09-2014, 06:47 PM)nurse Wrote: "well what makes you think I would let you go to class when your due date was near?" she asked to him and smiled seeing all the sweet things he was piling up in their cart.

"I don't know. What if the babies were premature, and the labor starts when i was 8 months pregnant? Can I have these sweet things, dear?" He asked, looking at her with puppies eyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,528 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,194 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,885 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,358 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,250 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,345 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,345 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,112 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,279 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8