Roleplay (closed with nurse)
"well then you wont go to class when you are eight months pregnant, I mean dear, it would be so stressing if you went into labor at university," she pointed out, She smiled "Oh no...dont...dont use that look its not fair! you know I can´t say no to that face," she said shaking her head yet she took what it was he wanted and placed it on the cart "cheater," she whispered playfully.
(12-09-2014, 06:58 PM)nurse Wrote: "well then you wont go to class when you are eight months pregnant, I mean dear, it would be so stressing if you went into labor at university," she pointed out, She smiled "Oh no...dont...dont use that look its not fair! you know I can´t say no to that face," she said shaking her head yet she took what it was he wanted and placed it on the cart "cheater," she whispered playfully.

"Thanks, honey, i love you" He said, hugging her tight and smiling. "You are the most precious thing i have. You and the babies."
Lana shyly kissed him as some people were staring making her self concious. "and you are mine," she whisperedi8u7yrt5ety
(12-09-2014, 07:21 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana shyly kissed him as some people were staring making her self concious. "and you are mine," she whisperedi8u7yrt5ety

"Well, lets go to the class now, right. I can't wait to tell our friends"
Lana nods, she pays for the groceries and takes Henry to his building, she was nervous about telling but knew Henry was right in that it should be done.
(12-09-2014, 07:27 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana nods, she pays for the groceries and takes Henry to his building, she was nervous about telling but knew Henry was right in that it should be done.

Henry studied on the morning until the bell rang, warning them that it was the lunch break. He stood up, and followed Lana. They picked some food and went to the table of the refectory, and called all their best friends. When everyone sat, Henry started. "Well, friends, Lana and I have something to tell you" He said, looking at Lana, encouraging her to say something
Lana took a deep breath "well you should know...Henry and I are expecting twin babies and we will be parents in some months," she said nervously not knowing how their friends would react.
(12-09-2014, 07:43 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana took a deep breath "well you should know...Henry and I are expecting twin babies and we will be parents in some months," she said nervously not knowing how their friends would react.

Their friends smiled to them, and said things like "Congratulations" "That's so great" "You are going to be great parents" Some of them hugged Lana and rubbed her belly, thinking that she was the pregnant one
"Um..."Lana said blushing "its..." she went silent thinking it was not important who was the pregnant one, they were both pregnant in a way, so she left it at that.
(12-09-2014, 08:29 PM)nurse Wrote: "Um..."Lana said blushing "its..." she went silent thinking it was not important who was the pregnant one, they were both pregnant in a way, so she left it at that.

"Actually" Henry said. "Lana is not pregnant. I am."
They all went silent as he said that and they all stared at him, some smiled but some, Lana was sure were going to say something mean or leave.
(12-10-2014, 12:41 AM)nurse Wrote: They all went silent as he said that and they all stared at him, some smiled but some, Lana was sure were going to say something mean or leave.

They friends stared for a minute, looking at Henry, and then them all said "congratulations, Henry" and "we are so glad for you. "Of course we're going to support you". Henry's best friend, James, until rubbed his belly and talked to the babies. But two friends od Henry and a friend of Lana didn't smile. They simplly stood up and walked away, being clear on what they mean. They were not going to support Henry and Lana. Another friend of Lana stood up and said "That's disgusting. Men shouldn't have babies. Do a favor for this kid and abort it" and then he walked away, letting Henry there, feeling terrible
Lana just glared at her friend "the disgusting here its you Riley!" she called as she grabbed Henry´s hand "don´t listen to her baby, she´s just saying lies, we all love you, I love you," she said gently and kissed his cheek "our twins are a big blessing"
(12-10-2014, 02:18 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana just glared at her friend "the disgusting here its you Riley!" she called as she grabbed Henry´s hand "don´t listen to her baby, she´s just saying lies, we all love you, I love you," she said gently and kissed his cheek "our twins are a big blessing"

Henry smiled and kissed Lana too. Riley just rolled her eyes and gone.

"Thanks" He said to Lana and to the friends who has decided to support him. "You guys are all so important to me"
"there will be many like Riley" Lana said "but it shouldn´t matter to you, we got many friends as you can see," she said smiling
(12-10-2014, 02:56 AM)nurse Wrote: "there will be many like Riley" Lana said "but it shouldn´t matter to you, we got many friends as you can see," she said smiling

When the lunch break finished, they went back to class and studied until the bells rang, announcing that the day at school was over and they could go home.
Lana was already outside his class when he got out and she took him home. There she sighted as she had to make dinner for his parents "how you are feeling?" she asked "you havent eaten a thing all day, you barely touched your food and college," she said going to the kitched and letting him sit down at the small table there.
(12-10-2014, 03:10 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana was already outside his class when he got out and she took him home. There she sighted as she had to make dinner for his parents "how you are feeling?" she asked "you havent eaten a thing all day, you barely touched your food and college," she said going to the kitched and letting him sit down at the small table there.

"i'm actually feeling very hungry" Henry said, his stomach growling and denouncing his hunger. "But i'm fine. I knew that some people would disapprove me by getting pregnant, but i really don't care. I'm reading the newspaper to find a job, and there's actually a good one, in a cafe, to a singer. I think i could work there"
"well the ravioli will be done in a few, you want something for you to eat as you wait?" she asked getting her apron and starting to cook. "theres nothing wrong in you getting pregnant is as normal as if I had gotten pregnant..." she said smiling and nodded "that sounds like a nice job, are they asking for any requirements?"
(12-10-2014, 03:34 AM)nurse Wrote: "well the ravioli will be done in a few, you want something for you to eat as you wait?" she asked getting her apron and starting to cook. "theres nothing wrong in you getting pregnant is as normal as if I had gotten pregnant..." she said smiling and nodded "that sounds like a nice job, are they asking for any requirements?"

"No, thanks, I'll just eat an apple" Henry said as he stood up and took the apple.
"Well, i know, but society is so negligible. I mean, there is not wrong with being black or gay or fat or poor, but our society discriminate them. About the job, no, they're not asking any requirements, they just want someone who nows how to sing. Do you think i can sing well?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,107 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,722 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,218 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,154 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,087 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8