Roleplay (closed with nurse)
"well society is dumb," she said and chuckled "well don´t I ask you to sing to me all the time?" she said smiling at him "what about the hours? I hope you don´t have to work till to late at night," she said
(12-10-2014, 04:03 AM)nurse Wrote: "well society is dumb," she said and chuckled "well don´t I ask you to sing to me all the time?" she said smiling at him "what about the hours? I hope you don´t have to work till to late at night," she said

"well, the job starts at 06 pm and ends at 09 pm. It's not too late, and, since our class finish at 12 pm, so i'll have a lot of free time. But in saturdays i'll have to work at 04pm to 09pm, and in sundays i don't need to go.
"well the hours arent that bad, I hope they pay justly," she said moving around the kitchen
(12-10-2014, 04:18 AM)nurse Wrote: "well the hours arent that bad, I hope they pay justly," she said moving around the kitchen

"Well, the payment looks good for me, since this is only until we finish school, and then we can find real jobs" Henry said, finishing the apple and throwing the core in the trash
"well while you are at class I also looked into some jobs and I got some interviews tomorrow, I hope I get one job, we do need the money, at what time you said your parents are coming?" Lana asked.
(12-10-2014, 04:25 AM)nurse Wrote: "well while you are at class I also looked into some jobs and I got some interviews tomorrow, I hope I get one job, we do need the money, at what time you said your parents are coming?" Lana asked.

"well, they said they'll be here at 7pm." said Henry "Now is 6:30, and knowing my mom, she will be here, in like, 3...2...1..." the doorbell rang, and Henry heard his mother call him.

"Wow, this was awkward" Henry said, impressed by the coincidence. He opened the door and let his mother and his father come in.

"Hi mom, hi dad. I'm so happy to see you" He said, hugging his parents. The raviolli will be ready in some minutes.

"ow, son, i missed you so much" His mother said, hugging him. "Look at you, you've grown about two inches since we've seen in the last time"

Henry laughed, knowing his mother was just kidding at the same time he realized that someday she would really say that, to her grandchilds.

"And ow, Lana, dear, how are you going?" She said "Do you want some help with the food?"

Henry's mom was really a helpful and caring person.
Lana´s eyes went wide "the food isn´t ready" she said anxiously. "Go entertain them while I finish this," she said in a rush not understanding why they would come a half hour earlier.

She looked up at Henry´s mom "Hi, no, no its okay, don´t worry just go sit down in the living room for a little while," she said smiling.

Henry´s father. Joshua smiled at his son and shook his hand and patted his back "so how´s school going?" he asked as he sat next to his wife and his son sat on the lounge chair infront of the love seat to entertain them. Joshua was a bit uncomfortable as he didn´t liked that Henry and Lana lived together without being married, as it was not the way he had raised Henry.
(12-11-2014, 12:29 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana´s eyes went wide "the food isn´t ready" she said anxiously. "Go entertain them while I finish this," she said in a rush not understanding why they would come a half hour earlier.

She looked up at Henry´s mom "Hi, no, no its okay, don´t worry just go sit down in the living room for a little while," she said smiling.

Henry´s father. Joshua smiled at his son and shook his hand and patted his back "so how´s school going?" he asked as he sat next to his wife and his son sat on the lounge chair infront of the love seat to entertain them. Joshua was a bit uncomfortable as he didn´t liked that Henry and Lana lived together without being married, as it was not the way he had raised Henry.

"Mom... dad... we have to tell you something." Henry said, feeling a bit ervous. What if his parents had the same reaction that Riley?

"And what would it be, sweet?" Asked Érika (his mother).

"Well, i think this is a good new that is easier to absorb with pasta and coke." Henry said.
Joshua perked his ears hearing that and frowned slight at his son´s words not sure what he was hinting at.

"dinner is ready!" called Lana bringing the first two plates of the ravioli.
(12-11-2014, 02:57 AM)nurse Wrote: Joshua perked his ears hearing that and frowned slight at his son´s words not sure what he was hinting at.

"dinner is ready!" called Lana bringing the first two plates of the ravioli.

Henry stood up and helped Lana to set the table and served his parents with pasta and coke. Then he served Lana and himself. After that he sat on a chair, and said "Mom, dad..." He was really nervous and said it in a hurry, without even talking about if these were the best words. "I'm pregnant. With twins. You're going to be grandpartents" He said and looked at his parents to see how would they react.
Erika dropped her forked on the table as she stared wide eyed at her son "you are? OH MY!" she exclaimed getting excited "Im I really going to be a grandmother?" she asked standing up with the intention to hug everyone that got in her path.

Joshua stared at his son he was a bit pale. "come again son?" he said, his son couldn´t have gotten pregnant out of marriage...
(12-11-2014, 03:29 AM)nurse Wrote: Erika dropped her forked on the table as she stared wide eyed at her son "you are? OH MY!" she exclaimed getting excited "Im I really going to be a grandmother?" she asked standing up with the intention to hug everyone that got in her path.

Joshua stared at his son he was a bit pale. "come again son?" he said, his son couldn´t have gotten pregnant out of marriage...

Henry stood up and hugged his mother. "Yeah, mom, you're going to be a grandmother." Then he looked at his father, trying to looks guilty, but smiling so much that he couldn't. "And yeah, dad, it was an accidnt, but we are so happy."

His father rolled his eyes and smile a bit.
"Well, if it's already done... Congratulations, my son."

Erika hugged him tight but gingerly, and smiled so happly that someone could think she had won in a lottery. Then she ran to Lana and hugged her too, and kissed her in her forehead. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" She said. "Oh, Joshua, we're goind to be grandparents. I'm so happy."
Lana had stopped breathing while Joshua had been uncertain, and she felt herself breathing again normally as he hugged Henry, she was astounded that Erika was hugging her and thanking her "you...are not going to assassinate me?" she asked in disbelief, making Erika and Joshua chuckle

"son...how far along are you?" Joshua asked knowing how scared his son must be.
(12-11-2014, 03:55 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana had stopped breathing while Joshua had been uncertain, and she felt herself breathing again normally as he hugged Henry, she was astounded that Erika was hugging her and thanking her "you...are not going to assassinate me?" she asked in disbelief, making Erika and Joshua chuckle

"son...how far along are you?" Joshua asked knowing how scared his son must be.

"i'm 2 months pregnant" Henry said, smiling. "But i'm so, so happy, dad. I mean, soon Lana and i are going to be parents, can you believe it? This is like a dream coming true" he said emotionet
"Im glad you are son, being a man and pregnant is not easy, you know you can count on me and your mother for anything you might need"
(12-11-2014, 04:29 AM)nurse Wrote: "Im glad you are son, being a man and pregnant is not easy, you know you can count on me and your mother for anything you might need"

"Thanks, dad" Henry said and pulled his father and his mother to a group hug, waiting Lana to join them. "I'm so happy to know you support me."
Lana stayed back not used to this kind of affection and she still didn´t felt as exactly part of his family.

Joshua smiled "you be brave and if you have any questions you ask me," he said.
(12-11-2014, 05:02 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana stayed back not used to this kind of affection and she still didn´t felt as exactly part of his family.

Joshua smiled "you be brave and if you have any questions you ask me," he said.

"Thanks, dad" Henry said. "And thanks, mom." He smiled and came to sit by Lana's side. "Well, since we already told you the good news, let's eat this 'food, glorious food'" (food, glorious food is the name of a music from the musical Oliver)
They all sat together to eat, Lana was a bit nervous about Henry´s parents liking the food, she smiled and waited for everyone to try it to make sure they really liked it and not just pretended to like it.
(12-12-2014, 03:29 AM)nurse Wrote: They all sat together to eat, Lana was a bit nervous about Henry´s parents liking the food, she smiled and waited for everyone to try it to make sure they really liked it and not just pretended to like it.

Henry, his mother and his father loved Lana's food. It was simply delicious.
"Oh, Lana, this way you are going to make me fat" Henry said, laughing.

"So, son" said Joshua. "Are you two going to marry?" He asked

Henry looked at Lana. He hadn't thought about it until now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,474 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,111 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,738 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,220 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,156 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,091 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8