Roleplay (closed with nurse)
Lana smiled "good, then other girls wont like you," she said smiling as she proceeded to eat.

Joshua was looking at both, in a way a judge would, his eyes saying there was only one right answer and Lana was truly afraid to say the wrong one.
With everything going on, she hadn't even considered that till now Henry´s father was gently pointing it out to them.

"I uh..." she said talking Henry´s hand and decided to go with the truth " To be truthful Mr. Joshua, we hadnt even considered it, we got quite distracted with the pregnancy and fact they are twins, and honestly even if we really decided we wanted to, we have no money to pay for a wedding, all we have is going to the twins and Henry´s hospital bills" she said squeezing Henry silently letting him know they would talk about this later on their own.
(12-12-2014, 04:04 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana smiled "good, then other girls wont like you," she said smiling as she proceeded to eat.

Joshua was looking at both, in a way a judge would, his eyes saying there was only one right answer and Lana was truly afraid to say the wrong one.
With everything going on, she hadn't even considered that till now Henry´s father was gently pointing it out to them.

"I uh..." she said talking Henry´s hand and decided to go with the truth " To be truthful Mr. Joshua, we hadnt even considered it, we got quite distracted with the pregnancy and fact they are twins, and honestly even if we really decided we wanted to, we have no money to pay for a wedding, all we have is going to the twins and Henry´s hospital bills" she said squeezing Henry silently letting him know they would talk about this later on their own.

"And i would prefer getting married after the babies are born. I mean, even if we decided it now, it would took a few months to set a date, and then i would be showing already and i don't want to get marry with a big pregnant belly" Henry said.

"Well, that's okay" Said Erika. "But if the problem is money, we could help." She saw that Lana and Henry were about to refuse and said. "Oh, come on, Henry, you are our son. Of course we could help you with your hospital bills and with the wedding." (Henry's parents are rich)
Joshua frowned "Isnt that a bit vain Henry? we could set something up, your mother has friends, what is it called that person you hire to take care of it all?" Joshua asked

"wedding planner?" Erika suggested

"That´s it a wedding planner, bet she can have a wedding set up before you are showing, your children need a family son, it will also let you sleep in peace knowing you have a girl with you for life, and that the mother of your kids is committed to you and to them," Joshua said.

"But...that´s a lot of money Ma´mm" Lana said.
(12-12-2014, 05:00 AM)nurse Wrote: Joshua frowned "Isnt that a bit vain Henry? we could set something up, your mother has friends, what is it called that person you hire to take care of it all?" Joshua asked

"wedding planner?" Erika suggested

"That´s it a wedding planner, bet she can have a wedding set up before you are showing, your children need a family son, it will also let you sleep in peace knowing you have a girl with you for life, and that the mother of your kids is committed to you and to them," Joshua said.

"But...that´s a lot of money Ma´mm" Lana said.

"No, dad, it would take at least 3 months, and then i will be showing. Thanks, but i trust Lana, and i don't have any problem with waiting 7 months to getting marry"

"If that's your choice" Said Joshua. "I understand."

"Oh, Lana" Said Erika. "You are the thing Henry loves most. and Henry is the thing we love most. We could do anything for him, and he could do anything for you. You are part of our family now" She said, emotioned
Lana smiled and kissed Henry´s cheek, she would have kissed his lips but it would be awkward with his parents there. It meant a lot that he didn´t fear she wouldn't leave, she still was afraid she would indeed...

"I appreciate it Mrs. but....perhaps its better if Henry and I get used to pay our own bills seeing we will be parents soon" she said gently.
(12-12-2014, 05:27 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana smiled and kissed Henry´s cheek, she would have kissed his lips but it would be awkward with his parents there. It meant a lot that he didn´t fear she wouldn't leave, she still was afraid she would indeed...

"I appreciate it Mrs. but....perhaps its better if Henry and I get used to pay our own bills seeing we will be parents soon" she said gently.

"Yes, dad, i agree with Lana."

"Okay, Henry" Said Erika. "But you have to promisse us that if any problem happen, with the babies or with you two, and you were not able to pay the doctor, you will let us help you. Please"
Lana bit her lip "I guess that is fair Mrs." she said having to agree it was sensible. She squeezed Henry´s hand amazed how well they worked together in facing the parents.
(12-12-2014, 05:50 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana bit her lip "I guess that is fair Mrs." she said having to agree it was sensible. She squeezed Henry´s hand amazed how well they worked together in facing the parents.

(sorry for the late respond)

Henry smiled to Lana and squeezed her hand back.
His parents finished eating, and stood up. They said goodbye, Henry's mother hugged him, and they leave.
(no worries :) )

Lana watched his parents leave and she sighted in relief "well that...went ten times better than I imagined," she said blushing "I can´t believe Im still alive and that your parents actually were...happy with me, I thought they hated me...you know? for not being that of a serious girlfriend and knocking up their golden boy," she said smiling sheepishly and kissed his cheek "how are you faring? you look a bit tired already, if you are still hungry there are some leftovers," she offered.
(12-13-2014, 08:05 PM)nurse Wrote: (no worries :) )

Lana watched his parents leave and she sighted in relief "well that...went ten times better than I imagined," she said blushing "I can´t believe Im still alive and that your parents actually were...happy with me, I thought they hated me...you know? for not being that of a serious girlfriend and knocking up their golden boy," she said smiling sheepishly and kissed his cheek "how are you faring? you look a bit tired already, if you are still hungry there are some leftovers," she offered.

"No, thanks" Henry said. "I knew they would be happy. But i am a bit tired."
"Then perhaps you should go to sleep? or we can just go lay down in bed, watch some TV before sleeping," Lana offered.
(12-13-2014, 08:12 PM)nurse Wrote: "Then perhaps you should go to sleep? or we can just go lay down in bed, watch some TV before sleeping," Lana offered.

"No, i'm feeling too tired to watch tv today, but thanks." he said and went to bed, put his pajamas and fell asleep
* Four months later*

Lana entered the cafe, were Henry was working, she wanted him to stop working now he was six months pregnant but he insisted on working at least one month more, she sat down, he was sitting on a stool and singing, he was visibly heavily pregnant, looking almost eight months as they were twins.
She smiled at him as he saw her and ordered a coffee to wait for him to get out of work so she could take him home.
(12-14-2014, 05:33 AM)nurse Wrote: * Four months later*

Lana entered the cafe, were Henry was working, she wanted him to stop working now he was six months pregnant but he insisted on working at least one month more, she sat down, he was sitting on a stool and singing, he was visibly heavily pregnant, looking almost eight months as they were twins.
She smiled at him as he saw her and ordered a coffee to wait for him to get out of work so she could take him home.

Henry saw Lana, and smiled at her from the stage. He tought about her while he was singing, and that gave him more confidence to keep going. He knew that the people who worked at the cafe and the clients loved him, and they didn't care if he was pregnant. He finished the song and said. "Well, people, thanks for coming, thanks for listening to me, but i really have to go. Today i'll make a check up, to see if the twins are okay" He rubbed his belly (something he did everytime he tought on the babies, incounsiously) Then he went to Lana, and kissed her oh her cheeks. "Hi sweetie. How was your day?"
"It was good," she said and smiled kissing him on the lips not understanding why he had gone for her cheeks " how about yours? did you felt well throught all your shift?" she asked taking his small bag for him and taking his hand before they made it out, she stressed and fussed over him still working.
(12-19-2014, 05:23 AM)nurse Wrote: "It was good," she said and smiled kissing him on the lips not understanding why he had gone for her cheeks " how about yours? did you felt well throught all your shift?" she asked taking his small bag for him and taking his hand before they made it out, she stressed and fussed over him still working.

"Yes, Honey" Henry saidm kissing her on her lips. "My day was just... great" He smiled. "The babies are kicking the hell inside me"

"So..." He asked, after the kiss. "Let's go to the doctor?"
"sure lets go," she said even if going to the doctor always made her nervous for some reason.
Henry followed Lana, trying to keep himself calm, but feeling a little worried at the same time. He went into the car, his belly making it difficult, but finally they arrived to the hospital
They didn´t had to wait long, "please come this way, Mr." a nurse said showing him into the examination room, where a hospital gown laid on the bed for him to change into it.
(12-20-2014, 04:15 AM)nurse Wrote: They didn´t had to wait long, "please come this way, Mr." a nurse said showing him into the examination room, where a hospital gown laid on the bed for him to change into it.

"Thanks" Henry said and squeezed Lana's hand. Then he dressed the gown and lay back on the bed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,717 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,475 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,792 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,115 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,745 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,220 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,159 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,076 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,092 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8