Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy)
"Ohh looks like it wore off. See you shouldn't have struggled so much." Adam laughs softly as he starts rubbing his cock without shame. The creature then lined up, gripped the boy's hips with his claws and slams forward shoving his cock deep into the boy beneath him.
"AHHHHHHH!" Derek cried out in pain, as the huge member plowed its way into him. The creature wasted no time pulling out again, only to slam back into him and begin rutting him like its bitch. "Oh God!" he screamed.
Adam groans as reaches behind him and picks up his bag of goodies. He pulls out a horse dildo and attaches it to the floor. He grins and moans as he sinks down on the dildo, riding it as he watches his Hippogriff fuck the new boy. "Oh yeah, mmm fuck him harder oh he will love this."
Derek managed to crane his neck far enough to see Adam sitting on a dildo. "What is wrong with you?!" he screamed as the Hippogriff continued to viciously pound away at his ass. He didn't feel anything anymore- the pain had made him numb. He only felt the beast's crotch slamming against his skin and the weight of its belly atop his back.
"Ohh many many things my bitch. That used to be me sitting there in your place. and ohh did I love it. Soon you will too so shut up and take it mmm" He moans as the Hippogriff starts to move faster and harder getting closer and closer to releasing it's eggs inside of the boy.
"Hhhh! Hhhhuh! Huhhh!" Derek yelped and panted as the Hippogriff bred him at breakneck speed. He felt the already huge cock grow larger inside of him as it prepared to release its load. He squeezed his eyes shut, preparing for the worst.
Adam groans and pumps his cock as he goes faster. "Ohh yeah here they come, oh those eggs will be pumped into you ohhh then laying them mmm that will be amazing." The Hippogriff Pulls out then slams forward shrieking knotting the boy and then suddenly instead of just cum something the size of his fist was pushing against his hole.
"AGGHH!" Derek cried as the huge mass pushed its way inside of him. He felt the object be deposited inside of him, only to feel another immediately pressing against his hole. "Oh God!"
Adam moans loudly as he cums and slams the dildo deep into him wishing it was eggs inside him. The Hippogriff's knot keeps him in place as he places egg after egg inside him filling his belly full of eggs.
Derek now realized that it was eggs that the Hippogriff was pumping into him. He felt each heavy egg be placed within him, and he sobbed as he continued to feel each orb be pushed into him. His belly was filled with eggs and he could only look in horror as Adam watched.
Adam slowly rocks back and forth watching as the Hippogriff pumps the last of his eggs into the boy. Derek's belly now full with around 30 eggs. "Ohhh now with in the day you will be laying those eggs."
Derek sobbed lightly. Why...why him? He groaned as he felt the clutch of eggs sitting in his newly formed womb.
Adam stands keeping the dildo lodged inside him and moans softly as he walks over petting his pet then looking at the boy and starts petting his head then his stomach. "Ohh you are so big." He says and the Hippogriff pulls off and licks Derek's cheek cooing.
"Ugh... I hate... ARGHHHH!" Derek screams in frustration. "Don't...touch...me" he begged quietly. He couldn't see how big his belly had grown, but from the feel of the heavy eggs sitting within him, he felt quite large.
(I'm so sorry I've been so busy, and i'm sorry) 

Adam grins and pushes on his huge belly, feeling the large eggs shift. "Oh you are huge." He moans and shifts the big dildo in his ass, looking over at the Hippogriff then feeling its stomach. "Hmm it feels like there is still a bit more. Ten at most." Adam then eyes Derek's belly huge and swollen, stretching almost to the ground. "We might have to train you to hold more."
(Oh wow, I almost forgot about this. Still interested?)
(Yeah, if you would like to? again i'm sorry)
(No problem. Is it my turn to reply?)
( Yup :) )
(Okay. Is he going to take more eggs, or birth a few, then take the remaining ones?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,153 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,927 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8