The Couple - Closed with Monkeypaws19 (a "The Chosen" sequel) Possible NSFW
(07-04-2015, 06:53 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Well Muriel it is then". Koji smiled and kissed him again. Before working on washing his body after Muriel finished nursing from her mother's nipple.

"My sweetie, i'm exhausted. Can i sleep a little bit? or is there more babies?"
"Of course you can. No, our precious Muriel was the last one. You did wonderful, all of our pups are strong, healthy and beautiful as their mother". Koji whispered and kissed Jeremy before moving their daughter to one of the cribs that had been prepared for the pups arrival. "Just get some rest, I promise to be here when you wake." Koji replied and joined Jeremy in the bed. "Please don't worry about your pups. Meji and I will watch over them". Luna smiled and quietly ushered the boys out the room to give the couple privacy.
(07-04-2015, 07:11 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Of course you can. No, our precious Muriel was the last one. You did wonderful, all of our pups are strong, healthy and beautiful as their mother". Koji whispered and kissed Jeremy before moving their daughter to one of the cribs that had been prepared for the pups arrival. "Just get some rest, I promise to be here when you wake." Koji replied and joined Jeremy in the bed. "Please don't worry about your pups. Meji and I will watch over them". Luna smiled and quietly ushered the boys out the room to give the couple privacy.

"Ok, my lover" Jeremy said. "Luna and Meji... They are so kind to us, and helped us so much... I don't thing i would be able to do this without their help... Don't forget to say thank you to them. And tell them that i am really grateful for all they have done to help us. And i am really grateful to you, my strong hero. I know i am not perfect, and that you deserve someone better than me. But i love you so much, in ways that i can't explain." And soon Jeremy was sleeping in his bed and dreaming about his now perfect life
Koji smiled and kissed him. "Shhh...just get some rest now my beautiful one. They know how grateful we all are too them and their mother. And no I don't deserve or could even want anyone better than you. I love you too". He whispered and cuddled with Jeremy as he fell asleep. Luna smiled at the couple and quietly closed their door so they could sleep peacefully.
(07-04-2015, 07:31 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Koji smiled and kissed him. "Shhh...just get some rest now my beautiful one. They know how grateful we all are too them and their mother. And no I don't deserve or could even want anyone better than you. I love you too". He whispered and cuddled with Jeremy as he fell asleep. Luna smiled at the couple and quietly closed their door so they could sleep peacefully.

(so, is this the end?)
(Yeah I think so)
(07-04-2015, 08:54 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: (Yeah I think so)

(Well, thank you, so. It was a pleasure roleplaying with  you)
(No problem same here. Would you be interested in doing another one with me?)
(07-04-2015, 08:58 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: (No problem same here. Would you be interested in doing another one with me?)

(sure, it would be an honour  :) . I'll be glad of roleplaying with you. Call me anytime you want ^^)
(Thanks I will send you my ideas in a sec!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,195 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,988 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,269 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,096 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,199 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8