The Couple - Closed with Monkeypaws19 (a "The Chosen" sequel) Possible NSFW
(01-07-2015, 11:54 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Yes, so beautiful". He moaned and started to run his hands over Jeremy's body. As he returned the passionate kiss and held him close.

(How about at least 6-7 small puppies so it looks like he is pregnant with triplets)

Jeremy moaned in pleasure as Koji started to caress him "You are so amazing. I love you Koji". He felt his cock becoming hard
"Thank you, I love you too Jeremy". He replied softly and stroked his cock gently. As he grounded against his entrance with his harden cock.
(01-08-2015, 07:12 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Thank you, I love you too Jeremy". He replied softly and stroked his cock gently. As he grounded against his entrance with his harden cock.

"oh, yeah, Koji" Jeremy moaned as he felt Koji's cock in his entrance
"Mm.. oh yes so warm and tight". He groaned and pushed deeper into Jeremy's body up to the base. He panted and stroked Jeremy's hips before gripping them firmly in his grasp. He started to thrust up into Jeremy's body controlling the pace and force steadily. "That's it, ride my cock harder. Show me how badly you want me to fill your belly up with my seed that will form into our unborn pups". He whispered into Jeremy's ear stroking his cock in sync with his thrusts.
(01-08-2015, 11:50 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Mm.. oh yes so warm and tight". He groaned and pushed deeper into Jeremy's body up to the base. He panted and stroked Jeremy's hips before gripping them firmly in his grasp. He started to thrust up into Jeremy's body controlling the pace and force steadily. "That's it, ride my cock harder. Show me how badly you want me to fill your belly up with my seed that will form into our unborn pups". He whispered into Jeremy's ear stroking his cock in sync with his thrusts.

Jeremy kissed Koji softly "Yes, Koji, make me pregnant. Oh, yeah" he moaned in pleasure as Koji fucked him. "I'm yours, sweety. I'm only yours"
"Yes, that's right. Just how I am yours". He groaned loudly and continued to thrust into him steadily.
(01-14-2015, 06:09 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Yes, that's right. Just how I am yours". He groaned loudly and continued to thrust into him steadily.

"Yes, Koji. I feel so good" Said Jeremy, moaning in pleasure. Despite Jeremy has had sex many times before, he had never felt like he was feeling with Koji. And although jeremy and Koji were having sex, he was not feeling impure, because, with Koji, sex was love. "You make me feel so good" He said when he was almost reaching orgasm
Koji moaned loudly with him. You look so beautiful mounted onto my cock like this." Koji whispered and increased his pace pounding harder into Jeremy as his own climax neared closer. Preparing his body for the first load of his seed that would become their pups.
(01-24-2015, 04:34 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Koji moaned loudly with him. You look so beautiful mounted onto my cock like this." Koji whispered and increased his pace pounding harder into Jeremy as his own climax neared closer. Preparing his body for the first load of his seed that would become their pups.

Jeremy moaned again as he and Koji reached the orgasm together, and, silently, asked to the Alphas that his brothers didn't listen it. He rested his chest on Koji's chest, and said, tiredly "Oh, Koji, that was so good"
Koji howled loudly as his knot swelled up and released a entire full load of his seed into Jeremy's body to ensure a healthy litter of pups. "Don't worry, we have sound proofed your chambers and your family is enjoying themselves with their new chambers". The Alphas chuckled and whispered assuringly. "Yes, that was wonderful. I love you so much". He panted and kissed Jeremy.
(01-25-2015, 05:32 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Koji howled loudly as his knot swelled up and released a entire full load of his seed into Jeremy's body to ensure a healthy litter of pups. "Don't worry, we have sound proofed your chambers and your family is enjoying themselves with their new chambers". The Alphas chuckled and whispered assuringly. "Yes, that was wonderful. I love you so much". He panted and kissed Jeremy.

"You were amazing" Jeremy panted "I love you too" He smile tiredly as he fell asleep (btw, how long will his pregnancy last?)
"Thank you, so you were you". He smiled and kissed him gently.

(Four months)
(01-25-2015, 09:35 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Thank you, so you were you". He smiled and kissed him gently.

(Four months)

(what will happen now?)
(Time skip to eight weeks later and the alphas appear to them in their human forms to state that Koji and Jeremy are to become protectors of the forest as guardians)

Koji kissed Jeremy's still flat as he laid beside him. He had from after the eight round of love making. Jeremy's belly was statring form slight bump fromthe pups.
(01-26-2015, 05:09 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: (Time skip to eight weeks later and the alphas appear to them in their human forms to state that Koji and Jeremy are to become protectors of the forest as guardians)

Koji kissed Jeremy's still flat as he laid beside him. He had from after the eight round of love making. Jeremy's belly was statring form slight bump fromthe pups.

"oh, Koji, i feel so weird and full. But it's good." Jeremy said as his stomach growled. "I think someone is hungry" He smiled and rubbed his belly.
"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you our the pups". He smiled and kissed his lips. "What are you both in the mood for?"
(01-28-2015, 03:45 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you our the pups". He smiled and kissed his lips. "What are you both in the mood for?"

"No problem sweet" Jeremy said "What about some eggs? or pancakes?"
He smiled and kissed Jeremy's belly again. Before kissing his lips. "Both of those good, how do you want your eggs today?" He teased knowing that how Jeremy always liked his eggs prepared and what he liked on his pancakes.
(01-31-2015, 04:54 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: He smiled and kissed Jeremy's belly again. Before kissing his lips. "Both of those good, how do you want your eggs today?" He teased knowing that how Jeremy always liked his eggs prepared and what he liked on his pancakes.

"what about pancakes with honey today, sweetie?" Jeremy said smiling as he got up and kissed Koji's cheek
Koji smiled and kissed him. "You got it my beautiful one". He stroked Jeremy's belly and kissed his neck. "So what shall we do today?". He asked and laid his ear against Jeremy's belly to listen to their pups' heartbeats along with Jeremy's own heart. "Don't worry, pups Papa didn't forget your morning kisses too". He chuckled and showered Jeremy's belly with gentle kisses. "What's that, you want me to give your Mama a kiss too?". He joked and kissed Jeremy''s lips passionately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,201 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,997 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,200 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8