Immortal Lover (Closed with Cashewmanz)
Pentheus allowed himself to relax against the bed as Alexander eased himself in, small whimpers and gasps falling from his lips as his lover pushed himself in. "You feel s-so big," he murmured, cheeks flushed a deep red.
"Just tell me how this feels," Alexander replied, as he started to move a little bit faster. He used one hand to rub the pregnant man's belly as he picked up the pace.
(Sorry that it's been over four months since I responded; school picked up and I just got swept up in it. If you'd still like to, we can continue this or start a new thread.)

- - - - -

Pentheus allowed a small, breathless moan to fall from his lips as Alexander began to move faster and faster inside him, the sound of skin slapping against skin reaching his ears. As his lover rubbed his swollen belly, he began to feel pleasure from his thrusting. "I-It feels good," he managed to choke out, clutching the sheets beneath him.
(Oh that's fine, I totally get it! Real life comes first always. Let's try picking this one back up!)

------

Alexander could only grunt in response as he pounded into his lover. The sounds, the smells were overpowering as the two made love so passionately. Alexander reached down and groped at Pentheus' ample chest, easing some milk into his hand. "Mmmm..." he hummed as he continued to grind against the pregnant man's rear.
Pentheus dug his nails into the man's shoulders and grabbed onto him firmly, lips parted as he let loud moans and whines of pleasure fall from them. Once he felt Alexander groping his heavy chest, he shivered against the bed and came between them, most of his useless seed hitting the underside of his belly. "Alexander," he mumbled breathlessly, simply laying limp and submissive beneath him. "Feels...feels so good."
"I know..." Alexander said pridefully. He continued to move a bit longer, before the pleasure caught up with him as well. He began to tingle all over, and felt a wave of warmth wash over him. "I'm cumming..." he said softly, before roaring out and shooting his hot seed into Pentheus, remembering the night he'd first done it several months ago. He pulled himself from his lover and collapsed beside him, his chest heaving with each breath he took.
Pentheus could only moan and part his lips in a silent cry as he felt Alexander's hot seed filling him up, a sensation he hadn't experienced in months. Once his lover pulled out and collapsed beside him, the carrier took a few moments to regain his breath, hand pressed against his chest as he stared up at the roof of his home. "That was...was..." He trailed off, a giggle falling from his lips. "I don't even know how to describe it -- other than absolutely incredible, I mean."
"I know," Alexander replied with a level of pride only he could possess. He leaned over and gave the pregnant man a peck on the lips, and smiled at him. He touched his belly, and felt the movement beneath his hand. "When..." he began to ask, almost naively, "when do you think they'll be born?"
Pentheus couldn't help but let out a giggle, causing his belly to briefly jiggle in the process. "They should be born in a few months," he replied, returning the peck with a fond smile. "As hard as it might be to imagine, I'll keep growing and growing for the next two months and get even bigger than I am now." Placing a hand over Alexander's atop of his belly, he quietly added, "It's good that you came when you did. It's getting harder for me to move around since I'm so big and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep myself from being bedridden."
The thought of the young man becoming even larger was oddly arousing to Alexander. He rubbed over his already massive belly, and couldn't help but imagine how far he'd be reaching to do the same in several weeks. "I'll take good care you...make sure our children are big and strong and healthy," he smiled.
Pentheus was eating up every word that came out of Alexander's mouth, the young man relieved to finally have someone around to take care of him and their unborn children. Now he would have someone strong and able to go to the market place and tend to his little home while he rested up during the remainder of the pregnancy. "The gods have truly blessed me today," he murmured. "They brought back the father of my children and gave me the help I've been praying so desperately for."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,195 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,989 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,269 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,096 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,199 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8