Immortal Lover (Closed with Cashewmanz)
Pentheus couldn't help but yelp in shock as Alexander hoisted him up into his arms and gently deposited him onto his bed, blushing once he was settled down. "I'm fine, thank you," he murmured, sitting up thanks to the pile of pillows he had tucked behind his back. "I had no idea you were so strong, though. I mean, you're obviously a very fit man, but I never thought you could carry me when I'm already so heavy with child."
"There's plenty about me that you have yet to learn," Alexander said, "you'll learn it all in due time. I should act offended, that my sweet lover has doubted my strength! Incredulous, even. But I'll allow it just this once," he laughed softly, and placed a hand on Pentheus' belly and gently kissed forehead.
Pentheus' blush spread all across his face as Alexander teased him, giggling when the man placed a hand against his stomach and a kiss to his forehead. "It's not that I doubted your strength," he explained with a small grin, "it's just that I wasn't sure anyone could manage to carry me when I've already gotten so big, especially since we just ate. I'm truly blessed to have a lover that's in such pristine shape."
Alexander leaned in and kissed Pentheus on the lips this time. "I can manage a lot of things with this pristine shape," he repeated the phrase with a small smile, "just say the word and I'll show you..." he started to rub Pentheus' belly in wider, slower circles, feeling the young within wriggle and squirm. "Seems they liked the meal too..."
Pentheus happily returned the kiss and settled down in bed, at ease with his lover there beside him. "Why do I feel like you're trying to hint at something with that comment of yours?" He teased, eyes briefly glancing over Alexander's body. His attention was directed toward his belly shortly after, however, especially as the man began to soothingly rub his fingertips along his swollen belly. A small moan fell from his lips at how incredible it felt to have hands other than his own massage the taut skin, riling up the children within.
"Were you so dense the night we met, Pentheus?" Alexander teased, "I can scarcely remember..." he continued to rub at his lover's belly and kissed him again, deeper this time. He began to move his hands lower and lower, until one rested beneath the pregnant man's belly above his groin. "Tell me...is this what you want?"
"I suggest you not call me dense when you're trying to seduce me," Pentheus teased as his cheeks flushed a deep red. It had been so long since they'd last made love that the thought of sharing a bed with the man again was enough to arouse him. Their deep, sensual kiss practically had him moaning and whimpering against Alexander's lips, especially when his lover's hands moved lower and lower along his gravid belly.

"A-Alexander," he whined, legs spreading on their own accord as the man's hand nearly dipped between his thighs. "At least help me out of my gown before you tease me in such a way."
Alexander rolled his eyes and gave an exaggerated sigh at being slowed down by clothing. "Very well," he said, in response to both of Pentheus' statements. He had to help Pentheus up so that the gown could be slipped over the younger man's head. He helped grab fistfuls of fabric and awaited his lover to pull the rest off to reveal his body.
Pentheus was blushing furiously now as he was helped up and out of his gown, the younger boy smoothly pulling off his gown with Alexander's help. Now without the clothing, his gravid belly seemed to jut out a few more inches now that it was free to push past the fabric's confines, but the rest of his body remained soft and pliant compared to the firmness of his stomach. Although there were a few small marks along his stomach where the skin was stretched tight, the remainder of his skin remained unblemished and perfectly smooth, something that Pentheus had come to appreciate over the months.
"As beautiful as I remember...with some positive changes," Alexander complimented, noting the slight increase in Pentheus' stomach now that it could relax outward, in addition to his slightly meatier chest and larger nipples. He rubbed a finger over one as he looked into the man's eyes. "How can we do this?"
Pentheus shivered as Alexander rubbed a finger along one of his nipples, his chest having grown alongside his stomach during his pregnancy and being nearly as sensitive as his belly, if not more. "I could either lay on my side or lay with my back against the pillows," he murmured, batting his eyes up at his lover. "Whichever you prefer."
"Lay on your back," Alexander said softly, "I'd like to see your face." He helped his hugely pregnant lover into his bed slowly, now naked as he worked down his body. He had noticed that the younger man's penis didn't even stick out from underneath his belly. He brushed it lightly, "when was the last time you felt this?"
Pentheus managed to ease back onto the bed on his back with Alexander's help and had barely relaxed against the pillows when he felt the man brush against his length, causing him to whine and shiver. "B-Before I got so big," he admitted breathlessly. "It's hard to feel much of anything when you get as swollen as I am."
"Well maybe we can fix that..." Alexander said slowly as he wrapped one hand around it and tugged ever so lightly. "You won't be able to say that I am not generous..." he slid back down the shaft, feeling Pentheus shudder a bit at the sensation. 
Pentheus let out a loud moan as he felt his lover's hand wrap around his length, only to allow an even louder whine fall from his lips when he began to move his fingers along the shaft. "A-Alexander," he choked out, legs spreading as much as they could so that the man could continue touching him.
Alexander remained silent as he continued his work, rubbing the pregnant man's shaft and cupping his swollen balls in his other hand. He felt Pentheus start to throb and slowed himself to prolong the pleasure. 
Pentheus could only whimper and moan as Alexander continued to touch him, fingers clutching desperately at the sheets beneath him. "I-I'll climax soon if you don't stop," he choked out, cheeks flushed a deep red. "Gods, this feels incredible."
"Well I'd prefer we did that together," Alexander said, moving his hands to the younger man's shoulders as he lowered himself beneath Pentheus' massive belly. Even at his lover's size, Alexander was still able to reach his waiting hole with his own cock, teasing the outside of it. "Are you ready for this?"
Pentheus whimpered softly as Alexander finally lowered himself beneath the enormous swell of his belly, already anticipating the moment when his lover would enter him. "I'm ready," he reassured, quickly nodding his head. "Gods, Alexander, I'm more than ready."
"Alright," Alexander slowly guided himself inside of his lover, trying to gauge his reaction, before quickly sliding in the rest of the way. "You feel great," he praised as he began to move back and forth ever so slowly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,733 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,211 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,005 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8