Civil War (spinoff of Chosen, Closed)
Shiina whimpered as he was taken away. Raina's captain looked onto Raina and found her with Shiina. "Raina! Who is this whelp?" Raina's captain, Thera asked.
"Hes a traspasser Mam, I found him wandering and captured him" she said proudly waiting for the aprovalmof her captain
Thera looked over Shiina, examining him and evaluating him. "This little man is as harmless as a rabbit. Wipe that smug look off your face. Had you captured an Aganos or a Dragokin, you may have gotten my approval. But this?!" Thera said as she pointed to Shiina. "Is an embarrassment. Take him to your home. Might as well have sex with him and produce a child before locking him up. Maybe we could mold your kid into a great warrior unlike yourself." Thera ordered.
Raina looked down at the words of her Captain feeling a blush creep in embarassment as a human was seeing her being bashed by her superior. Yet she hid her hurt pride well enough. She sould do better next time, she would work harder, she said to herself and it seemed she had to constantly keep telling herself that "Yes ma'm, my apologies ma'm" she said as she cleared her throat "come along human" she said with spite as she pulled on the rope as she walked back to her home, earning the glare from the others
"What are you doing? What are you going to do with me?" Shiina asked worryingly.
"Shut up" she called, kt wouldnt do for Shiina to make mlre of a scene right now, and she knew people were listening, she fell to a steady pace, her home was on the other side of town, were the smaller houses were seeing she had no daugters to take care of
"I have my rights! You can't do this to me!" Shiina stated.
"Rights? What rights?" She said as they got to her home, it was a single room that served asbedroom and kitchen, it was quite unkept as Rina was always out training anywhere "thought younsaid you gave up being a prince and all that, you are a war prisioner now"
"But I'm a person! I have rights! You can't treat me like this! I'm innocent!" Shiina begged.
Rina was looking annoyed, she closed the door behind her "stop whinning, you were silent before in the 9resence of my captain" she pointed out as she let herself fall to her tiny and dusty bed "innocent? You tresspassed buddy, if anyone is to be blamed is your own stupidity, you know so much of gods but cant even read some map?"
"I know how to read a map. I just get to into my own books." Shiina explained as he cowered before Raina. "What are you going to do?"
"You must have read a lot to get here from the human territory" she scoffed startinf to get annoyed "what you think? Im trying to sleep, but you wont shut up"she called angrily
"I only came here to learn about this One God. And here I am forced to be a prisoner without a trial." Shiina explained.
"Shut up" she said throwing him her boot," do you ever shut up?" She asked trying to nap, but he would let her " there is nothing much about thr kne god, I dont knkw why you want to know about him
"If what you say is true then Shoriban is heading into a war about something they barely understand. I just want to understand why it's so important." Shiina explained.
"You didnt even knew about the war a few minutes ago and now you are so highly intrested?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him, "you are a really odd human....and odd prince, " she said furrowing her nose
"I'm not a prince! Not anymore." Shiina said quietly as he laid down in the bed.
"you knkw that just makes you more odd right?" She asked as he sat on her tiny bed "what are you doing?" She asked
"What? Don't I have some rights as a prisoner?" Shiina asked.
"Yes the floor" she said pushing him out of bed , tne kdea of her sleeping next to a male....and a human male, was crazy and enough to make ner want to gag "prisioners are kept in dungeons on a regime of stale bred and water, so stop whinning, the captain said you are to be a prisioner nere and you will be a prisioner here" she said anoyed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,846 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,205 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,997 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8