The Minotaur's "Wife" (Closed with BabyDaddy)
((Okay, let's do that.))

Risto's ear caught Achteron's steps, he smiled, excused himself and made his way to where he first met the hunter.

"And so you come back." His voice was smug, proud and evidently amused.
Achteron hung his head low, only barely looking the minotaur in the eyes. "We are starving. I...I will meet your demands," he said.

(Is a minotaur pregnancy different from a human? Longer, different physical changes, etc?)
(Shorter pregnancy, bigger girth, heavier and more violent spawns.)

Risto nodded, "Good choice." He said with a sneer, "This way to my hut." He said as he bean walking back to the tribe.
Achteron meekly followed behind him, keeping his head down and avoiding any eye contact with the other minotaurs. Goddess, this was awful. The whole tribe stared him down, some even snorting in laughter as he passed. He wanted to just get this over with.
Risto stopped inside his hut, "On all fours.NOW." He was commanding, asserting his dominance over Achteron, reminding the lad that he was now beneath the mighty minotaurs.
Achteron jumped at the minotaur's booming voice. Everyone outside would definitely be able to hear that. He wordlessly fell to his knees on the minotaur's oversized bed.

(What's the duration then? And what do you mean "spawns"?)
(Babies, kids, spawns.l

Risto gripped the Hunter's waist and without warning, penetrated Achteron's rear and began violently thrusting in and out of Achteron.
(Ah, okay)

Achteron screamed as the minotaur's huge member penetrated right through his clothes and into his unprepared hole. Tears streamed out of his eyes as he bit into the sheets, unable to deal with the sheer pain as he was rutted like a sow. "AHHHHHHHH!" he screamed.
"You enjoy that do you not slut? You love feeling me in you." He hissed intoAAchteron's ear with a teasing lick. His thrusts became stronger and more violent, causing the hole to bleed, he paused and with a loud, victorious yell, he shot his load into the lad.
Achteron cried, moaned, and thrashed, screaming loudly as he felt a mix of blood and cum ooze out of his abused hole. "Wha...buh..." he panted, tears still streaming down his cheeks.
Risto smirmed and slid out of Achteron, letting the boy collapse on the rough bed. "Sleep, slut." He hissed into the boy's ear, making sure the hunter falls unconscious.
Achteron instantly fell unconscious, as the huge amount of sperm within him made its way into his womb and impregnated him. As he slept, the spawn began to take its first division of cells. The minotaur's plan had begun.
Upon waking, Achteron was back in his tribe and food was everywhere around him. The crops that refused to bloom bloomed with such beauty that the people were afraid to cut it and the trees that cannot bear fruit bore bountiful fruits of a kind.
As Achteron's eyes stirred, he gazed out the window to the blossoming trees and bountiful fields. "Damn," he muttered softly. If the plants grew, then that meant something was also growing in him. He placed a hand on his flat stomach, before shaking it off and getting up.

(How long is the pregnancy? Just so I know how much time to skip)
((Three months))

A new villager appeared, saying she isa priestess of the god that has blessed them and Achteron. They then led her to Achteron's hut, she smiled and bowed to him.

"Greetings, I am Penelope, I am at your service."
Two months of growth, humiliation, and wonder had passed for Achteron. In those short months, the beast within him had grown immensely. Confined to his cabin out of his own shame, his belly rivaled some of the expectant mothers' in the village, and he still had time to grow. His stomach had not developed stretch marks, but it definitely would soon. His breasts tingled daily and would soon grow to feed the infant inside him. He wore his biggest robes, but even those would not be big enough, and he would need new ones soon.

And so he found himself, staring out of a crack in the window. The infant within him kicked and rolled violently, causing him to wince and futilely rub his quaking mass of a belly.
Penelope, a priestess, entered hit hut and tapped him
"How is the child, Achteron?" She inquired, placing a warm hand on his swollen gut.
Achteron groaned. "Restless. It kicks and moves constantly...and it's getting bigger," he said, as the beast within violently punched the priestess's hand. He winced and moaned, rubbing the spot.
Penelope sighed, "This is very violent." She muttered as she rubbed her hand that throbbed slightly.
"I didn't expect a...god's...child to be so active," he said, using the words the minotaur told him. "I don't know if I will be able to take it much longer," Achteron said, worry evident in his voice.

(I had an idea for the birth. When labor starts, it's nighttime. The minotaur comes and takes Achteron back to the tribe, where he gives birth in front of all of them. Or we could stick with your original plan)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,729 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,187 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,955 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,275 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,254 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,186 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8