The Super-Soldier Project (Closed with cashewmanz)
They were a few minutes in the training grounds when the heavy footsteps of Andrea made itself known.

"How's your drills going?" She asked as the trainer showed her where to sit. She nodded and sat down next to her deputy commander.

"Quite well, the soldiers are doing good, everything seems to be fine and nothing out of place Ma'am!" Came the report of the training officer.
Despite the easier regimen, it was a grueling workout for Brandon. I guess I've started losing energy faster than I thought...I wonder what that means. He reported back to Andrea after a few hours, drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. "Colonel, reporting for duty!"
Andrea returned the salute before she gestured for him to follow her. She led him to a wall climbing and rappelling site, she looked at him skeptically, "Think you coulanage?" She asked as she slid on her immaculate gloves.
"Climbing happens to be my specialty, commander." Brandon said with a smirk. He raced off towards the wall and grabbed the first handholds. He got a few feet off the ground when his sore muscles began to protest. He pushed through the pain and exhaustion and made it to the top of the wall, where he looked down at Andrea giving him a stern look from the ground. He flipped over and grabbed the rope to begin his descent as he saw her circle around to meet him at the bottom. "How'd I do?"
"You were good, but you went too quickly and that got me worried." She said as she held Brandon's hand and shook her head, "That got me worried."
"I...I don't understand," said Brandon as he shook at her touch. "I thought the objective was to complete the obstacle in as little as time as possible. That's how I was trained. What possible benefit could there be to going slower?"
"You're safety is more important than agility. You better understand that Private, cause you don't know how many people would care for you." She said sternly, she sighed, pinched the bridge of her nose and began walking off to a platoon of Sergeants at form to check them in.
Brandon rubbed his nose and looked after his commander with a very confused look on his face. He understood the need for his safety--not being very far along, it was easy to forget that he was carrying children inside of him that were very important to the government. And he was confused further by Andrea's actions toward him. It was unlike any sort of attention he'd received from a C.O. in the past...he decided to think on it after he had dinner and a shower.
Andrea spent the whole day on the shooting range, continuously cussing in her mother tongue as she hit another head in the moving targets.

After she was done, she went back to her cabin, fixing herself and splashing some water on her face and neck to cool down.

"Get your facts straight Rea, this is unreasonable and unlike you, you do not feel anything for this private. You only met him once got it?" She berated herself as she combed through her dark hair with her fingers before tying it back up.
That evening Brandon knocked on the door to Andrea's cabin. "I should at least apologize for earlier," he muttered to himself. "If she won't have that, then at least she'll have to give me orders before I turn in for the night..."
Andrea came out, wearing a nightgown, her hair in a braided crown, she frowned when she saw him. "What do you want Private?" she asked in a low voice, pulling on a coat to hide her nightgown.
"Ma'am," Brandon gulped,  uncomfortable to see her out of uniform. "I wanted to apologize for worrying you earlier. I'm still not totally used to what's happening to me, and I guess...I guess part of me doesn't want to get slow and, well...fat. But I'm be more careful from now on, I promise."

(How do you want to deal with progression of the pregnancy?)
((I think I'd want you to decide on that. :) )

Andrea nodded, "It's alright, so long as you got your clue on your limitations." She said gently as she ruffled his hair before turning around and prepared to reenter her cabin.
(Okay! I'll let you know what I'm thinking. Right now I think we could advance a month or two and do an exam?)

"I'll remember that, ma'am," Brandon turned to leave for his own cabin next door for a well deserved rest.

Six weeks had passed, and not much had changed. Brandon's training had continued, though for Andrea's sake he'd taken it easy. He thought he could see some progression in his body for the project, too. If he looked at himself in the mirror, he could see that his stomach was starting to curve out more. At barely 12 weeks pregnant, though, it was difficult to tell, and the doctors said that due to the nature of the program, that major growth wouldn't occur for another two months. Though he was excited for his first examination today. After eating a large breakfast, he went to stand at attention before Andrea's cabin so that she could direct him.
Andrea walked out and gave her orders to Brandon to march to the doctor's clinic to have his check up.

Upon reaching thw clinic, a blonde was waiting for them and smiled.
"Hullo, I am Doctor Joanna." She greeted as she shook hands with Amdrea.
"Good morning Joan." She said as she nodded to Brandon.

Nodding, Joanna approached him and nodded to her clinic.
"Ready to have your rascals checked on?" She asked with a grin.
"Rascals, huh? I guess so..." Brandon said, wary at the doctor's frankness. It was a sharp contrast to Andrea's rougher mannerisms as a commander. Joanna had Brandon step out of his uniform, which left him standing in front of the colonel in nothing but his underwear. He tried to conceal his embarrassment but he blushed anyways. He sat on the exam table and looked at the both of them. "So what exactly will this checkup entail?"
"Poking, prodding, gels and probes." She said as she began feeling Brandon's belly as she tried to check his progress.
"Oh...okay," he replied as he winced at some sharper jabs around his abdomen. "What can you tell me?"
"Well it's too early to tell the baby or babies' positions but I guess we could check if everything's fine." She said as she took out an ultrasound machine.

"Lift your top up for me." She instructed gently.
"Sure," he did as she instructed and wiggled a bit to get comfortable. He shivered a bit once the gel was applied to his stomach. "Looks like I was getting ahead of myself," he looked at Andrea, who's eyes were intent on the screen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,729 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,187 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,955 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,275 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,255 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,188 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8