The Favour asked and The Price Demanded (Closed with SRuiz)
"For you to actually stop being a coward and stop running." He answered, as he went near Grant and began taking off Grant's clothes.
Grant watched as his clothes were being taken off from him left and right. Not being in much of a position to fight back, the young figure was now fully naked before Belial.

"Are you going to keep me down here forever?"
The demon only nodded, "Afraid so, unjess you end up giving me something so rare a child I've not had since Lilith." He muttered, tanking off the final piece of clothing on Grant.

"Give me a daughter and you are free, but that is impossible, most if my children are male or both male and female." He added, stroking Grant's cock, watching it as it stood.
Grant was so preoccupied in listening to what he could do to go back home that he was not paying attention to Belial stroking his cock, which grew to a modest 7 inches. He could give the being what he wanted, right? Grant had to try as everything else he did had gotten him nowhere. What if the Lord of Lies lied again though? How could Grant even be certain his wish was even granted as he was now stuck down there with the being, perhaps forever?

"If I'm to be stuck down here forever, can I at least have what I wanted?" Of course the being did not have to grant it or probably do his worse to the teen even further, but Grant honestly wanted whatever was going to happen to him to happen already.
Belial pursed his lips before raising his hands in defeat, "Very well, you shall gain your wish. But you shall still be my breeder." He added as he leaned close to Grant's neck and began kissing it, one hand still stroking the muscular young man's cock.
At least he was getting something out of this. That still did not mean he was tense, especially after the larger figure began to kiss his neck. He found himself moaning lightly from being stroked however. Maybe he could deal with this. Either way, he had no choice in the matter as if he was to try something, chances were the figure would do things a lot worse.

"Who are you?" Grant was certain he had to be someone important if he had a entire area of Hell to himself. That thought still disturbed him; being in a place surrounded by fire and perhaps soon to have hellish offspring. Part of him wanted the nightmare to be over with already.
"I am the Prince of Pride." Was all he said before pushing the boy down on his stomach. Pressing the tip of his member to Grant's hole, he smirked, "Are you ready?" He asked in a low voice, his lips landing on Grant's back before he put some pressure on the young man's tight hole.
Grant fell to the hot ground where the larger body pressed against his. Grant could feel the large member pushing close to his entrance as the virgin male was completely nervous, especially when feeling the figure's powerful yet relaxing voice up against his skin as his lips rested on his back. The being's body was extremely hot, yet it was a soothing hot as if the male was in some kind of a hottub as the cock was just the same when pushing inside of him. Grant let out a low and deep moan as it was being pushed deep inside of him as he was now being bred with.
Belial smirked and pushed himself deeper into the virgin male's opening, slowly, he began thrusting himself in and out of Grant's ass.

"My my, you're so tight my boy." He whispered as he continued to fuck theyoung man.
Grant moaned softly, though they were beginning to get louder from the beinf pounding in and out of him. He was not even certain how to properly respond or feel to what was happening.
"Are you enjoying being my whore?" E asked as he continued to thrust himself in and out of Grant.

It was only a matter of minutes when his thrusts began being stronger with more force than the gentle thrusts a moment ago.
Whore!? Was that what he thought Grant was? The male was far from being some cheap slut he could find off some street.

"I'm...not some...ngh..." He was certainly getting rougher on the young athlete, prompting Grant to grit his teeth as the figure fucked him rougher. He gripped the hot ground tightly as he mentally told himself he just needed to get this over with and in a few minutes it would be over.
True to Grant's guess, in a matter of minutes, Belial groaned and pushed himself deeper into Grant, expelling his seed deep into the young man, a loud moan escaping his black lips.
Upon its release, everything felt extremely hot. Grant groaned as the seed had just entered his body, but it was already working inside of him, his own sperm becoming fertilized. The insides of his stomach was red and orange like molten lava and metal as he groaned, the heat in his body increasing as it brought him to a state of sleep. He rested as the changes were continuing within and out of him.
Sliding out of Grant, Belial kissed the young man's lips before walking off tokleave Grant on the ground.
Grant groaned as he awoken at what had seemed to be hours later. He looked around to find himself in the exact area he was in before passing out. He was hoping he was dreaming to say the least. He really wanted to get out, but instead of the fires he was surrounded by before, everything was now dark and cold. That still did not mean he was not in hell however. He groaned a bit as he began to get his clothes back on, but upon getting his pants and shirt back on, there were two instances that he noticed. The first was how his chest and nipples hurt. He brought a hand to them and mentally swore with a light moan at how sensitive they had become. The next was that his shirt and even his sweatpants were not fitting him right. He moved down to adjust them where his hand ran across a small but otherwise protruding bump poking out from his shirt. His blue eyes glanced down in panic, remembering what had taken place. He was clearly pregnant, but he was not expecting himself to begin growing already! He began examining his body a bit as he attempted to look for Belial.
Belial just came back from checking another breeder and saw Brandon, he smirked, "I see they are excited to meet you." He said as he placed his hand on Brandon's ever growing belly.
Grant did not need to look any further. Belial had appeared after checking in on another figure nearby who was considerably larger than he was. Grant examined his own figure and guessed that if this was a normal pregnancy, he had to be somewhere near the sixth month, though that was saying much for the fact that there was more than one inside of him. Was it possible he was going to get bigger?

"Yea..." He grimaced not because of the rubs, but because two large hooves portruded from his skin in the form of kicks. He really hoped one of them was a female. He did not want to endure giving him children forever. "Where's the bathroom?"
Belial bent down and put his ear to Grant's belly, whispering in tongues, "Don't worry my children, soon." He mumured, trailing his clawed finger down Grant's belly.
Grant could not make a word of anything Belial had said. All of it sounded familiar yet foreign. Whatever it was, the two of perhaps more children began to calm down. Feeling the hand run down his large belly however caused him to blush. It still didn't help the fact that he was stuck down there however. "Uhh...what's there to do down here exactly?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,847 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,208 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,002 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8