The Pilot's lover (closed)
"It's okay. This is my precious cargo. I need to get home so I can give birth. They're purely mine. About three weeks ago. And to repopulate my race." Ryne explained calmly.
(03-08-2015, 10:48 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: "It's okay. This is my precious cargo. I need to get home so I can give birth. They're purely mine. About three weeks ago. And to repopulate my race." Ryne explained calmly.

"I see" Meliidas lean forward and kiss Ryne lips and smile. "Can you carry more babies? Like, mine?" He ask the boy Curiously.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"Not yet. I have to deliver these 20 first. If you treat me right and keep feeding me, I'll happily carry your babies." Ryne said happily.
"Okay" Mel nods and kiss him again. "What do you have me do?" he ask.
"You'll have to be the only source of food for me. If I keep eating your sperm, my body with turn it into nutrients to help the babies grow. Sucking you off or having sex will help." Ryne explained before his belly started to move with some movement. "Want to rub it?" He asked.
Meliodas move his hand hesitately and touch the boy's flat belly. He smile and giggle. "Wow it feels amazing" he said and kiss Ryne's cute bellybutton and rubb it more.
Ryne moaned as Meliodas kissed his bellybutton. "Just wait until my belly is bigger." He playfully teased.
"Mmm i see" he said and lay next to him on the bed. "You can ride on me if you want" he tease back.
Ryne smiled. "I don't know if I can. You took a lot out of me from just the blowjob." He playfully teased as he got under the covers. "Maybe I should get to bed." He said with a fake yawn.
Meliodas grins at him. "You play hard to get i see" and then he stroke Ryne cock with his hand while he play with his bellybutton. "I want to hear you beg for me to fuck you" he tease sensualy while he jerk him off.
Ryne moaned from Meliodas' teasing. "But I'm tired." He whined playfully as he stuck his plump rear up.
Meliidas stroke him harder and faster. "Beg!" He said and start to suck Ryne's cock deep in his mouth.
Ryne moaned loudly from Meliodas. "Ohhh...." He said as his belly started to grow larger. After a few minutes, Ryne's belly looked full term with triplets.
"What is happening to you?" Said Mels after he stop sucking the boy's dick, and look eyes widned on his bulging huge middle.
Ryne moaned in delight as his belly stopped growing. "Looks like the babies took the nutrients you gave me pretty well. Pretty soon I won't be able to move." He said as he rubbed his belly.
"Okay" he stop ejuculating Ryne's cock and cover him with a blanket. "Try to get some sleep. You need it" he said.
Ryne pouted as he laid beside Meliodas. "You know I love sex."
"No i dont. You need to beg for it" he tease him sensually and close his eyes in fake sleepy snoring.
"Fine. No touching my belly ever." Ryne stated as he laid on his back, trying to ignore his horniness.
"As you wish" Meliodas place a finger on Ryne's back and trail it down to his skin untill he rubb his ass. "Do you want me?" He whisper seductivly in his ear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,105 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,718 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,218 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,153 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,087 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8